One year, two totally different women

Options

Replies

• dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look amazing and that is SUCH an amazing story! It almost made me tear up because I can relate to a lot of what you said. Thank you so much for sharing your story and your journey with us.
  • dreamjo
    dreamjo Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Wow girl you look amazing and that is SUCH an amazing story! It almost made me tear up because I can relate to a lot of what you said. Thank you so much for sharing your story and your journey with us.
  • fromaquasar
    fromaquasar Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Wow - totally inspiring, you are amazing. Thankyou for sharing! x
  • nannyx6
    nannyx6 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    It is so nice to hear such a wonderful happy story.Thanks and keep up the great work.
  • rolliepollie087
    rolliepollie087 Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    I would have never even guessed that you are the same woman!! AMAZING job. Just phenomenal!!! You are truly an inspiration.
  • lrodriguez83
    Options
    This made me tear up! You have an amazing story...
    What an awesome accomplishment! Its heroes like you that continue to inspire others!
  • mustanggirl_2011
    mustanggirl_2011 Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an amazing story, thanks for sharing your story and journey with us :) and you look fabulous btw!
  • smw0130
    Options
    You look INCREDIBLE!!! You are a true inspiration for all those out there who are married, have children, and have a bad past who believe that they are "stuck" in that life and body forever. You are living proof that all it takes is hardwork and dedication to make yourself happy and healthy, regardless of who you once were. Way to go, thanks for sharing!!!
  • misslexii
    Options
    Wow - Amazing.

Thank you so much for sharing your story, you are an inspiration!
  • guysimons
    Options
    wow great story so inspiring well done you
  • destinysativatank
    Options
    Wow simply amazing, and I was brought to tears...you are an inspiration to so many!!!!
  • SWEETNESS60
    SWEETNESS60 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    WOW, WOW, WOW!!! YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND HAPPY!! YOU ARE TRULY AN INSPIRATION TO EVERYONE. I AM GLAD THAT YOUR HUSBAND IS DOING WELL AND YOUR SON WILL CONTINUE TO IMPROVE WITH YOUR GUIDANCE AND LOVE.
    KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK AND LIKE YOU SAID JUST MAINTAIN, YOU DON'T NEED TO LOSE ANY MORE!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY!
  • Loramy
    Options
    Ive only just joined Cory, but your post is such an inspiration.
    You look beautiful and you are glowing. Congratulations on
    your achievement and thanks for being a light in the dark on
    what can sometimes seem a lonely road to weight loss.
  • silvergurl518
    silvergurl518 Posts: 4,123 Member
    Options
    you INSPIRE me!!!

thank you for everything you've done. i don't know how you had that much courage and strength. change is hard....and sometimes it's easy to feel like nothing will ever change, like we're stuck forever. but you've shown us that it IS possible! :)
  • fortysixpounds
    fortysixpounds Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Very cool!!! I am very happy for you :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • lottabody1
    lottabody1 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    WOW! what a story!
  • hanna1210
    hanna1210 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Great read, congratulations!! You look A-mazing!:flowerforyou:
  • sbussard
    Options
    Your story is so amazing and you look absolutely wonderful! What an inspiration you are.
  • Congratulations! and THANK YOU for posting. Your story is such an inspiration.....I don't even know you, but I have tears of joy in my eyes right now for you. I know that your story has helped me, and it will help others too. Keep it up!
  • craek
    craek Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a truly amazing story!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!