Options
    We're on the move again 105.2 today :)

Well done ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ™‚ keep chipping away.
  • GinLee61
    GinLee61 Posts: 1,195 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    You are doing great Bob!

If you are interested and can access YouTube there are some good seated workout videos posted for older people and/or those who have limited mobility. I do them sometimes when my knees and/or hips are hurting too much for me to do my normal exercise routines. Search for "seated exercise". Here's the link to one posted by HASfit that I have used several times https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v7wuh_BQgQg&list=PL9ds6vzvm--VFeQ4QxAXf_nfbxH4toQJ0&index=2.

• BobWillers
    BobWillers Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll have a look.
    The young chap in shorts doing the talking puts me off straight away though, there should be an ordinary person. Far less intimidating.
    It was the same when I attended a weight control group run by the council. The girl in charge was like a fashion model, needless to say there were not many 'club chubbies' returned after the first meeting :smile:
  • BobWillers
    Options
    Down to 101.7kg today.
    Doctor sending me to Allied Health Professionals and upped my medication.
    Thought I was losing, my leggings keep dropping :)
  • BobWillers
    Options
    Slow but sure, down to 100kg today
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Slow but sure, down to 100kg today

Well done Bob ๐Ÿ‘
  • BobWillers
    Options
    I've given up with the scales, but I now need braces on my knickers. Either a weight loss or elastic perished.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    I've given up with the scales, but I now need braces on my knickers. Either a weight loss or elastic perished.

๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ Im hoping for you that its weight loss