The middle agers group. (Upper 30s,40s & 50ish folks)

Replies

• asyluma
    asyluma Posts: 65 Member
    Hello everyone. 38 F here. Trying to commit to a better and healthier life. I'm at my biggest I've ever been and just want to get healthy. Looking to drop about 100lbs.

Ready for the journey!
  • annliz23
    annliz23 Posts: 2,001 Member
    Having a lazy day but hoping to get an evening 4 mile walk in later.
  • BiggyFuzz
    BiggyFuzz Posts: 511 Member
    Would love to have like minded friends, I got 50-60lbs to lose
  • AlK1971
    AlK1971 Posts: 6 Member
    Hi all. I'm half way between 50 & 51 and have piled on fat in recent years. Trying to use MFP and Garmin to get back on track. Enjoy strength training, spin bike and cycling, oh and walking! Struggle with food tracking but will give it a go. Happy to be added. Good luck all :D
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Good morning everyone. It’s going to be a beautiful day here. I plan on spending time on the river. Enjoy your Sunday!
  • wheels1872
    wheels1872 Posts: 35 Member
    I’m a 34 year old male feel free to add me
  • RaquelFit2
    RaquelFit2 Posts: 170 Member
    I have a ton of wash to do but I'm definitely going to put in some "garden fitness."
  • taterfit82
    taterfit82 Posts: 9 Member
    39 year old male finally getting back on the fitness train. Any friends welcome. Feel free to add. Happy Monday!
  • dee42istheanswer
    dee42istheanswer Posts: 3 Member
    Hi! I'm 54 and had my right knee replaced last December. I lost weight to have surgery and now I want to keep going!
  • Moijo2022
    Moijo2022 Posts: 35 Member
    Good evening all 😂
  • beachgal0626
    beachgal0626 Posts: 1,887 Member
    I have been following this group off and on in the 10 years I've been on MFP. Since I'm turning 60 in June, will you kick me out in a month?! :)
  • Casohio
    Casohio Posts: 16 Member
    40 got to my goal weight and passed it looking now to build up my body
  • SierraLyfe
    SierraLyfe Posts: 12 Member
    Happy to be here!
  • Tx_Honda77
    Tx_Honda77 Posts: 1 Member
    44 here, feel free to add.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,488 Member
    I have been following this group off and on in the 10 years I've been on MFP. Since I'm turning 60 in June, will you kick me out in a month?! :)

Never kick you out 🤗
  • parkrunrunner
    parkrunrunner Posts: 5 Member
    Hi, I'm 39 but I'm looking forward to hitting 40, it's the new 30 ain't it? I feel better now than I did 10 years ago! Feel free to add me i could do with the motivation!
  • theuber85
    theuber85 Posts: 21 Member
    37 year old female looking for friends to go on my new health journey. I'm looking to lose at least 100 lbs. I would love people who will hold me accountable, and offer words of encouragement or advice.
  • parkrunrunner
    parkrunrunner Posts: 5 Member
    theuber85 wrote: »
    37 year old female looking for friends to go on my new health journey. I'm looking to lose at least 100 lbs. I would love people who will hold me accountable, and offer words of encouragement or advice.

100lb? You've got this!
  • IslandGal3
    IslandGal3 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Good morning everyone. I hope you all have a great week!