New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Rayznoze wrote: »
    Does anyone have a favorite low/no sugar, high protein nutrition bars?

Aloha - Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip bars are 5g sugar, 14g protein, and 12g fat.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    logiatype wrote: »
    Rayznoze wrote: »
    Does anyone have a favorite low/no sugar, high protein nutrition bars?

Aloha - Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip bars are 5g sugar, 14g protein, and 12g fat.

Lots of input if you search the forum for “favorite protein bars” .
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Options

Those taste like chalk…ew. Barebell is infinitely better
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2022
    Options
    6658lorys8n8.png
    free perfect bar rebate! https://perfectsnacks.com/pages/free-bar/

Plus ibotta has full rebate so you actually get paid to try it if you do both :smile:
  • logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    azuki84 wrote: »

Those taste like chalk…ew. Barebell is infinitely better
    Those do look good so I ordered some. I really enjoy those Aloha bars. I eat them as a snack and less for the protein.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Lily’s peanut butter cups. Good but for 70 calories vs a Reese which is bigger and 90 is much much rather have a reeeses. Wouldn’t buy them again. 8ayt01j0g7gi.jpeg
    f6methx3w32q.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    tg01j3fktekk.jpeg
    jnt0ipo4ar4i.jpeg
    lk5walwlcsuh.png
    Want to try the Lindt! I tried three endangered species. Would not get again. It was not creamy at all like I was expecting. Idk why it says oat milk because it was like bitter dark dry chocolate.
  • PAPYRUS3
    PAPYRUS3 Posts: 13,259 Member
    Options
    Re the Lindt 'Oat Milk' bar - too bad that they put Maltodexrin in it too.
  • azuki84
    azuki84 Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    Lily’s peanut butter cups. Good but for 70 calories vs a Reese which is bigger and 90 is much much rather have a reeeses. Wouldn’t buy them again. 8ayt01j0g7gi.jpeg
    f6methx3w32q.jpeg

Lilys taste sooo fake!!! I literally threw it away from the awful taste.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    88 acres granola. OMG this stuff is so good!!! Sweet and salty with SO much chocolate. It has that addicting sweet/salty flavor like choc covered pretzels. It super crispy and I like how it is mostly seeds and chocolate vs oats. I am usually not a big fan of granola but this is SO addicting.

2zyfzbgf0u8h.png
    ah27rkkf88ux.png
    e148zev9qi29.png
  • BethAnnieT
    BethAnnieT Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    azuki84 wrote: »
    f6methx3w32q.jpeg

Lilys taste sooo fake!!! I literally threw it away from the awful taste.

I just noticed that the front says "stevia sweetened" but the back says it also has erythritol and chicory root fiber... no wonder Lily's stuff gives me a flat-on-my-back stomach pain for hours! LOL I do not tolerate those two things separately, much less together. I had to throw my Lily's stuff out. Plus, the taste is not ideal anyway.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    d734q3qaecpu.png
    These buns are SOO good. So soft and delicious. They have a great strong onion taste. I am not a fan of some "everything" flavored seasoning so was surprised that I loved these so much. I like how soft they are. I like them cold instead of toasted because I like the softness. They are so good with turkey or turkey bacon, tomato, onion, spicy mustard, pickle. and follow your heart veganese.

ust3mgctc06x.jpg

• Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2022
    Options
    This was on sale for $2 a bag so I had to get it. Very good! The regular chao slices don't have much flavor but this has a nice jalapeno flavor kick to it. Not too spicy. Melts decently but not as well as the walmart/aldi brand does. I would definitely get again.
    v9rbn82rnlpy.jpg
    zpm0l7mdf6qn.jpg

These banana chips also on sale only $1.70 so had to try them. I've had the regular ones before and liked them but never had the vinegar flavor. It was interesting. I didn't LOVE them, but did like them. The flavor was weird at first but grew on me. They have a great sweetness to them that goes so well with the saltiness. They weren't as vinegary as I would have liked though. Very light plantain flavor. The texture was great though. Thick and crispy like an extra super thick kettle cooked chip.

spbxwqz83a0b.jpghofgydjbx1q0.jpg
  • soymilkmilo
    soymilkmilo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    musclenation protein custards! the word ‘custard’ initially put me off because i’ve never been a fan of the stuff, but oh my gosh they’ve nailed this one! 😍
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Did not like this much at all. WAY too sweet in a fake way. Fake mango taste. ddt26p0hgc4v.jpeg
    zx8a8l3jmtvp.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    ANOTHER FREEBIe.

2 free bars shipping cost covered
    https://www.sampoll.co/offer?cid=27&spref=170291937

Contain whey

ebv30aqhmg8c.png

Got my bars and tried a taste of one. They're good! Little spendy on the calories than what I look for tho.

Also forgot the rebate comes via paypal or venmo and emailed sampoll (oh god, I actually just read the name LOL) about it not showing on my credit card. THEN I decided to go through the whole redemption thing again, did some digging and was reminded.

So check your paypal or venmo account! 😀

(The refund showed up.)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2022
    Options
    9caqkii6qkst.jpeg
    Tried this 88 acres watermelon seed butter. Not a fan. It is too bitter for my liking. Didn’t even finish the packet. Loved the vanilla cinnamon sunflower seed butter but I’ve had it before.

The pumpkin seed butter I loved. It’s super creamy and kinda reminds me of cashew butter but with a great seedy flavor. u46hapyhb9f8.jpeg
    i06nv2mdfaz2.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    edited April 2022
    Options
    I tried the new crust daiya has. It is different than their usual gluten free one they use for the other pizzas. It tasted like a spongey flatbread. It was softer and doesn’t get as crispy but has a good veggie flavor. I liked it but it was nothing amazing. I am not a huge fan of Daiya cheese so I always just find their pizzas to be “just ok” isn’t he past. I will eat it if it’s on sale or if someone makes it but I won’t go out of my way to buy it.

This flavor was pretty good though. I like the bacon bits and you could definitely taste the jalapeño. I added my own banana pepper and a little bit of extra vegan mozzarella so that made it much tastier.

We also tried the regular crust one. It had much more toppings than previously and the recipe definitely improved. I think I liked the combo all these toppings better. We added pepperoni in our own vegan cheese again to make it better again lol.

Overall they definitely are better than when I had the pizza a few years ago but they just don’t hit that pizza craving when I have it. I don’t think I’ve ever had a frozen pizza that “hits” the pizza craving for me.
    gmjrrbm0iz9a.jpeg
    9jwdh3ozajoo.jpeg
    uycw26oo94fq.jpeg
    mpuw2cw6c60w.jpeg
    a4pmn4hm3tvl.jpeg
    uzlhdnlsq1hu.jpeg

• Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Also tried this. I find kite hill to be a hit or miss. I’ve hated their yogurts and sour cream but wow this was excellent!!!! Probably the best vegan cream cheese I’ve had. Such a great creamy flavor with no aftertaste and the chive was perfect. Like sour cream and onion chip flavor in the best way. Would definitely get again. eorywrcnpmdw.jpeg
    pv101od3aptz.jpeg
    a73ue77fmv4u.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    chfmrtjbudgg.png