New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Does Walmart even still sell the Cold Stone strawberry blonde cereal? This is my third Walmart now and nothing!
    But I did see these cool caramel wraps for apples! Neat concept!

Also, I finally tried the Palmini.... LOVE IT! Without a doubt better than shirataki noodles in terms of texture, taste, and even smell! I tried it straight out of the can at room temperature and liked it right off the bat, but I felt weird eating cold spaghetti so I boiled it for about five minutes then served it. Definitely closer to zucchini noodles than shirataki, but even better flavor in my opinion. It tastes like it’d be salty, but the sodium for the can isn’t that bad (140mg per serving and three servings). I also weighed it and it was one gram less than the can said... that’s it! But that gram was probably that single noodle I tried impatiently ahead of time ;) either way, I’m DEFINITELY using this stuff more often from now on!!!
    10c9zhy2l9ke.jpeg

Where did you find the noodles?

I got it on Lindasdietdelites.com, although there are less expensive places to buy it online (like netrition.com). I just bought it from Linda's because I was already ordering the Chatila's Bakery chocolate e'toiles on their website so I figured it would be better to just get them right then and there and not worry about having to pay separate shipping on another website. I'll keep a look out in stores, I don't *think* they're sold anywhere yet! I could've sworn I hear someone say Safeway had them, but I didn't see them when I went today!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    h8g7otfzpr9s.png

Gingerbread is one of my FAVORITE seasonal flavors. I always wish there were more gingerbread things. :)

Ooh I love Gingerbread too! I wish Aldis like I said before would make a Ginger Almond Granola cereal like Trader Joes.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    Does Walmart even still sell the Cold Stone strawberry blonde cereal? This is my third Walmart now and nothing!
    But I did see these cool caramel wraps for apples! Neat concept!

Also, I finally tried the Palmini.... LOVE IT! Without a doubt better than shirataki noodles in terms of texture, taste, and even smell! I tried it straight out of the can at room temperature and liked it right off the bat, but I felt weird eating cold spaghetti so I boiled it for about five minutes then served it. Definitely closer to zucchini noodles than shirataki, but even better flavor in my opinion. It tastes like it’d be salty, but the sodium for the can isn’t that bad (140mg per serving and three servings). I also weighed it and it was one gram less than the can said... that’s it! But that gram was probably that single noodle I tried impatiently ahead of time ;) either way, I’m DEFINITELY using this stuff more often from now on!!!
    10c9zhy2l9ke.jpeg

Where did you find the noodles?

I got it on Lindasdietdelites.com, although there are less expensive places to buy it online (like netrition.com). I just bought it from Linda's because I was already ordering the Chatila's Bakery chocolate e'toiles on their website so I figured it would be better to just get them right then and there and not worry about having to pay separate shipping on another website. I'll keep a look out in stores, I don't *think* they're sold anywhere yet! I could've sworn I hear someone say Safeway had them, but I didn't see them when I went today!

Thanks! I'm not a huge pasta fan (I can take or leave it), but for days I don't want to spend a lot of calories on pasta/pasta replacement these would come in handy.
  • jenn_zimm
    jenn_zimm Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    h8g7otfzpr9s.png

Gingerbread is one of my FAVORITE seasonal flavors. I always wish there were more gingerbread things. :)

OMG same! i will be on the lookout for these
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    Options
    5a1b550cba9b5_334140n.jpg

Found this at Aldis months ago & put it in the fridge. Finally tried it for breakfast & it's really good! The mixture of the chocolate & inside filling of strawberry/creamy yogurt mixes pleasantly.
  • holly_0211
    holly_0211 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    YESS! I've also been buying the chobani flips. 10/10 My favorites are salted caramel and cookies and cream.
  • caiteh86
    caiteh86 Posts: 243 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    https://www.madewithlocal.com/

BEST BARS EVER!! Not sure if they're in the US but I found them in Sobeys here in Ontario. The PB Blondie bar is amazing. I love that they're only made with a few ingredients.
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    trio-politan-coco-loco.jpg

Not enough flavor. The coconut and caramel flavor are just not strong enough... the chocolate overwhelms everything,
  • widgit808
    widgit808 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Found this at 7-11. Nice snack when ya need a protein pick me up.
    kupefukbzouk.jpg
    7dqd04of8xnf.jpg
    r6n77edrc1ro.jpg

• hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    This honestly sounds like a pointless new beverage but I'll probably get suckered into trying it next time I'm there nonetheless... the new Cordusio! Is that normally a thing even? Starbucks loves to create new things to make them sound classy haha, first the "latte macchiato" and now this?
    https://www.brandeating.com/2018/09/starbucks-pours-new-cordusio.html#more
    rmm2rv2s3lmq.png

Meanwhile, Walmart is ON IT!
    f4cet1mwga7c.jpg
    pgw9ny1p5mx1.jpg

• missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Haagen-Dazs added a couple of new flavors to their non dairy products a few months ago, but the new flavors are currently only available at Target for now for the initial launch period. I finally got to a Target and found one of the two new non dairy trio pints - dark chocolate and peanut butter non dairy ice cream layers with chocolate pieces and chocolate covered peanuts.
    59s728y3hynl.jpg
    I love HD's non dairy line and I love their trio line, so the combination of non dairy ice cream as a trio pint is great. Just like with their other non dairy pints, this pint is dense like regular ice cream with a very peanut buttery and very chocolaty flavor. The chocolate covered peanuts are chopped up so you get little crunchy bits throughout, and the chocolate shard layers are just as delicious as they are in HD's other chocolate trio pints.
    lu7tt1tuh7vw.jpg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Haagen-Dazs added a couple of new flavors to their non dairy products a few months ago, but the new flavors are currently only available at Target for now for the initial launch period. I finally got to a Target and found one of the two new non dairy trio pints - dark chocolate and peanut butter non dairy ice cream layers with chocolate pieces and chocolate covered peanuts.
    59s728y3hynl.jpg
    I love HD's non dairy line and I love their trio line, so the combination of non dairy ice cream as a trio pint is great. Just like with their other non dairy pints, this pint is dense like regular ice cream with a very peanut buttery and very chocolaty flavor. The chocolate covered peanuts are chopped up so you get little crunchy bits throughout, and the chocolate shard layers are just as delicious as they are in HD's other chocolate trio pints.
    lu7tt1tuh7vw.jpg

WOW thanks for the review I had no clue haagan daas made dairy free!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    59s728y3hynl.jpg
    lu7tt1tuh7vw.jpg

They've got four non dairy flavors that were also released in the beginning of this year and are in regular grocery stores - coconut caramel, peanut butter fudge, chocolate salted fudge, and midnight cookies and cream. The peanut butter fudge and chocolate salted fudge are my favorites, though they are all really good. In my opinion they're much better than any other non dairy ice creams, as they get the closest in texture to a premium ice cream and they don't use any alternative milks for their bases, so the flavors taste purely like what they are. I love regular dairy ice cream, but I find myself going back to HD's non dairy peanut butter fudge and chocolate salted fudge more often than other ice creams lately - that's how good they are!
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    59s728y3hynl.jpg
    lu7tt1tuh7vw.jpg

They've got four non dairy flavors that were also released in the beginning of this year and are in regular grocery stores - coconut caramel, peanut butter fudge, chocolate salted fudge, and midnight cookies and cream. The peanut butter fudge and chocolate salted fudge are my favorites, though they are all really good. In my opinion they're much better than any other non dairy ice creams, as they get the closest in texture to a premium ice cream and they don't use any alternative milks for their bases, so the flavors taste purely like what they are. I love regular dairy ice cream, but I find myself going back to HD's non dairy peanut butter fudge and chocolate salted fudge more often than other ice creams lately - that's how good they are!

I can’t believe I haven’t seen them! I don’t think there is a good non dairy cookies and cream in any other brand so I will be on the lookout! Wow if they are almost as good as regular ice cream I have to try them. I have always been a fan of Haagan das.

@Sallyw2004 I kept seeing photos of those on Instagram, wish I had Carl’s Jr. by me! They look so good and only 320 calories for all? Were they super small? Might have to get next month when I’ll be traveling !

Sample make sure you choose the yes I snack on seeds and yes I snack daily multiple times lol
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/9BPWFN3

dv09coibkf6e.jpeg
  • Healthy_Libby
    Healthy_Libby Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    PBFit peanut butter powder, not sure how long this has been around but I think its great :) Yummy. Naturalish.... thats a stretch I know. But its high protein, and I add it to oatmeal with chai seeds and banana. :blush:
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    @Noreenmarie1234
    They are true mini donut size, not super tiny. I was thinking they’d be really great with a little ice cream!

I took the Go Raw survey. I’ve been eyeing their products at the grocery store for a while. Thank you for the link!!