New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234
    They are true mini donut size, not super tiny. I was thinking they’d be really great with a little ice cream!

I took the Go Raw survey. I’ve been eyeing their products at the grocery store for a while. Thank you for the link!!

I took the survey too but did I miss where they ask for an email or snail mail address? I took it on my tablet if that makes a difference.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234
    They are true mini donut size, not super tiny. I was thinking they’d be really great with a little ice cream!

I took the Go Raw survey. I’ve been eyeing their products at the grocery store for a while. Thank you for the link!!

I took the survey too but did I miss where they ask for an email or snail mail address? I took it on my tablet if that makes a difference.

At the end it should ask for your address and email. Make sure to say you snack multiple times a day on seeds and nuts etc or else you won't qualify.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,651 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    @Noreenmarie1234

At the end it should ask for your address and email. Make sure to say you snack multiple times a day on seeds and nuts etc or else you won't qualify.

Oooooo turns out I missed answering nuts so didn't get the whole survey. Thanks for the reminder. :)

She wasn't kidding, people! Learn from my mistake!
  • missperfectpitch
    missperfectpitch Posts: 589 Member
    Options
    Haagen-Dazs added a couple of new flavors to their non dairy products a few months ago, but the new flavors are currently only available at Target for now for the initial launch period. I finally got to a Target and found one of the two new non dairy trio pints - dark chocolate and peanut butter non dairy ice cream layers with chocolate pieces and chocolate covered peanuts.
    59s728y3hynl.jpg
    I love HD's non dairy line and I love their trio line, so the combination of non dairy ice cream as a trio pint is great. Just like with their other non dairy pints, this pint is dense like regular ice cream with a very peanut buttery and very chocolaty flavor. The chocolate covered peanuts are chopped up so you get little crunchy bits throughout, and the chocolate shard layers are just as delicious as they are in HD's other chocolate trio pints.
    lu7tt1tuh7vw.jpg

WOW thanks for the review I had no clue haagan daas made dairy free!

They've got four non dairy flavors that were also released in the beginning of this year and are in regular grocery stores - coconut caramel, peanut butter fudge, chocolate salted fudge, and midnight cookies and cream. The peanut butter fudge and chocolate salted fudge are my favorites, though they are all really good. In my opinion they're much better than any other non dairy ice creams, as they get the closest in texture to a premium ice cream and they don't use any alternative milks for their bases, so the flavors taste purely like what they are. I love regular dairy ice cream, but I find myself going back to HD's non dairy peanut butter fudge and chocolate salted fudge more often than other ice creams lately - that's how good they are!

I can’t believe I haven’t seen them! I don’t think there is a good non dairy cookies and cream in any other brand so I will be on the lookout! Wow if they are almost as good as regular ice cream I have to try them. I have always been a fan of Haagan das.

The other HD non dairy trio flavor (that I couldn't find at the Target I went to) is coconut cookies and cream, which also sounds good. I was hoping to find it as it showed up as in stock/available on the store websites but no such luck.
  • skelterhelter
    skelterhelter Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    So I finally spotted HT Peanut Butter and Jelly at Stop and Shop and scooped it up (see what I did there?) I don't really care for it :( It's not TERRIBLE, but there's hardly any jelly swirls, and I was really looking forward to that aspect of it. It didn't help that the top of my ice cream formed crystals, making for a more chunky peanut butter. Won't repurchase again.
  • kristingjertsen
    kristingjertsen Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Valsoia Dairy Free Gelato (chocolate, vanilla, mint chocolate chip, and other flavors). Between 140 and 170 calories for a 2/3 cup serving and low in saturated fat. Does have a lot of sugar, so I eat it as dessert after eating a high protein and vegetable meal which keeps me from overeating it). Even 1/3 cup is enough to meet my chocolate cravings.
  • kristingjertsen
    kristingjertsen Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Kind has new "candy bars" with strawberry and chocolate and banana and chocolate flavors. 130 calories, some fiber, made with real bananas and strawberries. Another way to enjoy a sweet treat without blowing my calorie budget for the day. Again, very sugary so eat after a meal, not as a snack.
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    So I finally spotted HT Peanut Butter and Jelly at Stop and Shop and scooped it up (see what I did there?) I don't really care for it :( It's not TERRIBLE, but there's hardly any jelly swirls, and I was really looking forward to that aspect of it. It didn't help that the top of my ice cream formed crystals, making for a more chunky peanut butter. Won't repurchase again.

I wonder if it would be better if you added your own jelly to it. Isn't this one of the lower calorie ones anyways? Add in some regular or sugar free jelly!
  • Illy_Mooncat
    Illy_Mooncat Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Tried some good stuff recently.

Found mini-sized Reese’s Outrageous bars. They are entirely too delicous. My husband asked me to not buy them again lol

kkafs9c786c7.jpeg

Tried these Takis a while ago; SO good! They’re pleasantly spicy and have a ton of flavor.

6nrji5fxep8o.jpeg

I loooovveee Kettle brand chips and these have been a favorite lately. They have such a good dill flavor with a little hint of vinegar (not nearly as much as a salt and vinegar chip)
  • kelly_c_77
    kelly_c_77 Posts: 5,658 Member
    Options
    The Chilly Cow Vanilla Graham Swirl is on sale for $1 at my Walmart right now. I grabbed the last 4 they had. I've never even tried Chilly Cow..but I figured for $1, I had to go for it and take the chance!
  • tiredmommy17
    tiredmommy17 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    3ploygq39f8n.jpeg

Target!
  • admaarie
    admaarie Posts: 4,297 Member
    Options
    These aren’t “new” but I’ve been obsessed with kind bars lately and grabbed all the diff flavours I could get my hands on.

Also, I wanna try the pumpkin spice Cheerios but can’t find them anywhere here in the gta! Ugh
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    ....what.... has anyone seen or tried these!?
    hbpnyt5xlnt7.png
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    Has anyone had these? 516oaGOTY2L._SY355_.jpg

@hgycta Those sound delicious but the lack of chocolate on them is confusing me lol
  • hrod215
    hrod215 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Robert Irvine's Fitcrunch peanut butter crunch bars. You know that feeling when something just tastes way too good and it can't possibly be healthy for you? Well I get that euphoric feeling everytime I have a bar. Its seriously like eating a candy bar but with all the protein and hardly any sugar. Kinda pricey but picked them up at my local big box store so not too bad. They equate to about $1 a bar but sooo worth it! 😍
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Kind has new "candy bars" with strawberry and chocolate and banana and chocolate flavors. 130 calories, some fiber, made with real bananas and strawberries. Another way to enjoy a sweet treat without blowing my calorie budget for the day. Again, very sugary so eat after a meal, not as a snack.

not trying to start a debate, but what do you mean by this? how would something sugary be ok after a meal, but not as a snack?
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    We just got these in Canada at RCSS so I picked up a tub, although very very expensive $8, because I will try anything once. Now.

WTF is this suppose to be!!!!!????? Horrible taste and texture. My 5 minute protein fluff tastes 100x better than this.
    Never ever again, not even when free.

9ccb3bd2-9842-4cfb-9fd5-a6de82b8cfea_1.21e88325dbc2393d21557374a2271ec7.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Haha where have you been? These are the old ones that taste like sadness.

The new ones are supposedly better but I've yet to see them anywhere.
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    We just got these in Canada at RCSS so I picked up a tub, although very very expensive $8, because I will try anything once. Now.

WTF is this suppose to be!!!!!????? Horrible taste and texture. My 5 minute protein fluff tastes 100x better than this.
    Never ever again, not even when free.

9ccb3bd2-9842-4cfb-9fd5-a6de82b8cfea_1.21e88325dbc2393d21557374a2271ec7.jpeg?odnHeight=450&odnWidth=450&odnBg=FFFFFF

Yeah those taste like straight up nastiness! I bet eating stuff out of the garbage would taste better.