New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• o0Firekeeper0o
    o0Firekeeper0o Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    baj9thu8ogco.jpeg

Was in the vicinity of a Sprouts for the first time in like 3 years so stopped in for some goodies! I remember someone mentioning this on this thread ages ago, but this is the first time I’ve seen it. It was hard to pick a flavor, they have a lot of good-sounding ones.

This is good! It’s lighter that ice cream but creamier than sorbet, if that makes sense. The flavor is WONDERFUL. It’s not super sweet and tastes strongly of coffee.

I like my ice cream creamier, but I will eat this and if I ever see it on sale somewhere I’d get it again.
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    Options
    cabl2nsh6f29.jpeg

x1wkukybsska.jpeg

Another Sprouts find. Tried this and an orange version. The orange was a bit better. They were good as you drank them but not at first; there is a very strong stevia taste which I dislike, but it sort of fades away as you drink it. Not something I’d get again but they were ok, and if you like the taste of stevia you’d probably really enjoy these!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    0fko204xsx8m.jpg
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,718 Member
    Options
    I had the jackfruit one today, been craving burritos. It was incredible! Definitely buying again

cds3nhoei48n.jpg
  • o0Firekeeper0o
    Options
    edbicw87ho85.jpeg

These were delicious. I love these stupid fake cupcakes so I’m excited to see new flavors! The orange ones were yummy. The birthday cake ones tasted exactly like cheap yellow cake mix, and sometimes that’s what you want, right? :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    @o0Firekeeper0o i am such a sucker for anything birthday cake flavored.

We tried these tonight. Cooked in a pan. I’ve never had “beer” flavored sausages so wasn’t sure what to expect. Yuck. Tasted like beer! (I hate beer). Hated them. My boyfriend loved them though so maybe it’s an acquire taste. Texture was good. I couldn’t get past the fermented taste. ac0h35g45rkc.jpeg
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,832 Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Tried the oatmeal creme pie, strawberry shortcake, and nutty buddy ice cream from Little Debbie. They all have pieces of the dessert in there which is cool but a majority of the pints in both stores looked like trash with ice cream leaking. The oatmeal creme pie had this weird cream vanilla flavor that I didn't like but son did and hubby thought it was okay. I don't like them though so may be biased. The strawberry shortcake was good and had a thick strawberry swirl in it. I liked the nutty buddy, hubby thought it was too chocolaty but had pb flavor and some pieces which I liked and kid said he would eat but liked the other more.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    Tried another item. Maple apple sausage.

Cooked in air fryer because I was too lazy to cook in a pan lol. They were good but nothing amazing. I probably wouldn’t buy them again but I’d eat them if someone made them for me.

Flavor was pretty good. Nice sweet male flavor. Couldn’t really taste apple. Little savory bit of pepperyness that countered the sweetness nicely.

Texture was decent. Very soft. Not really like meat at all. 64pzs6e0d5go.jpeg
    6zj6ctdb04ax.jpeg
    8tkyvhamj3j2.jpeg
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,602 Member
    Options
    @noreenmarie1234 Ok off the wall question time. The foil. Is that an air fryer thing or an "oh god I'm late, let me make this food portable thing"? :)
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    @noreenmarie1234 Ok off the wall question time. The foil. Is that an air fryer thing or an "oh god I'm late, let me make this food portable thing"? :)

😅😅 LOL. I cook everything in my air fryer on foil so it doesn’t get messy and I never have to clean it. Sometimes I do use the foil as a plate though because then I can just throw it out and no dishes. 🙌🏻
  • glassyo
    Options

😅😅 LOL. I cook everything in my air fryer on foil so it doesn’t get messy and I never have to clean it. Sometimes I do use the foil as a plate though because then I can just throw it out and no dishes. 🙌🏻

So smart. :)
  • alexandramosenson
    alexandramosenson Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Tried the oatmeal creme pie, strawberry shortcake, and nutty buddy ice cream from Little Debbie. They all have pieces of the dessert in there which is cool but a majority of the pints in both stores looked like trash with ice cream leaking. The oatmeal creme pie had this weird cream vanilla flavor that I didn't like but son did and hubby thought it was okay. I don't like them though so may be biased. The strawberry shortcake was good and had a thick strawberry swirl in it. I liked the nutty buddy, hubby thought it was too chocolaty but had pb flavor and some pieces which I liked and kid said he would eat but liked the other more.

oatmeal creme pies are my childhood!!! i don't think i would like the flavor now as an adult who does not eat sugar all the time, but this brought back good vibes :) for reference....i am 25!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    I have some catching up to do lol
  • bradleynielson881
    Options
    I've been on a protein craze for the past few weeks looking for good bars and found Quest Bars. I bought "Cookies and Cream" and "Double Chocolate Chunk". They are terrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt and I can never digest more than half a bar in one sitting, I have found them to be more palatable when cold although that means they are harsh on your teeth. . But despite all that, they are really good for you, as well as a good (albeit terrible-tasting) hearty snack on the go.
    However, I'm interested in trying Quest Protein chips and I bought some BBQ flavored chips that I'm still waiting in the mail for. Fingers crossed, they taste better than bars and also better than Protein Bites. I order a lot of products here https://sirinsoftware.com/
  • glassyo
    Options
    I've been on a protein craze for the past few weeks looking for good bars and found Quest Bars. I bought "Cookies and Cream" and "Double Chocolate Chunk". They are terrible, they taste like artificial sweetener and salt and I can never digest more than half a bar in one sitting, I have found them to be more palatable when cold although that means they are harsh on your teeth. . But despite all that, they are really good for you, as well as a good (albeit terrible-tasting) hearty snack on the go.
    However, I'm interested in trying Quest Protein chips and I bought some BBQ flavored chips that I'm still waiting in the mail for. Fingers crossed, they taste better than bars and also better than Protein Bites. I order a lot of products here https://sirinsoftware.com/

Do you like tacos? Try the loaded taco flavored quest chips.

Trust me.
  • glassyo
    Options

I got so excited about the quest chips...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN????

:)
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options

I got so excited about the quest chips...

WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN????

:)

Took a lil break from the community to focus on ~life~ lol, but excited to be back!
  • Luke_rabbit
    Luke_rabbit Posts: 1,031 Member
    Options
    VegjoyP wrote: »
    0fko204xsx8m.jpg

There used to be a salad kit (I think from Eat Smart) that had bean bacon bits in it. They were yummy and I was so bummed when they stopped making it.

I'll have to look for these!