New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• logiatype
    logiatype Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I love and hate this thread. Going dairy/lactose free is no fun :s:'(
  • Sallyw2004
    Sallyw2004 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    New enlightened flavors!

WHERE DID YOU SEE THAT AND DO YOU KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BECOME AVAILABLE? The only stores on that list I live near are Safeway and Shoprite, but Safeway never gets new flavors in around here and has an awful selection so I'm banking on Shoprite which does alright!!!! IT'S LIKE THEY HEARD MY PRAYERS AND FINALLY ANSWERED THEM (although I'm still waiting on that cotton candy)....

Do you have Sprouts near you? That’s where I was finally able to find most of the new enlightened flavors (still haven’t found glazed donut, which I really want to try). The manager at Safeway said he’d order the new flavors, but they’ve never come in.

Also, if you have grocery outlet near you, Halo Top gingerbread house is 99 cents a pint right now!
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    Sallyw2004 wrote: »
    New enlightened flavors!

WHERE DID YOU SEE THAT AND DO YOU KNOW WHEN THEY WILL BECOME AVAILABLE? The only stores on that list I live near are Safeway and Shoprite, but Safeway never gets new flavors in around here and has an awful selection so I'm banking on Shoprite which does alright!!!! IT'S LIKE THEY HEARD MY PRAYERS AND FINALLY ANSWERED THEM (although I'm still waiting on that cotton candy)....

Do you have Sprouts near you? That’s where I was finally able to find most of the new enlightened flavors (still haven’t found glazed donut, which I really want to try). The manager at Safeway said he’d order the new flavors, but they’ve never come in.

Also, if you have grocery outlet near you, Halo Top gingerbread house is 99 cents a pint right now!

No Sprouts anywhere close to me, I haven’t even heard of it honestly :(

I went to Shoprite today to check and no luck... BUT I found some other good stuff!!! Unfortunately I wasn’t going right home so I wasn’t able to get either (way too hot outside to keep in my car), but I might go back for it... has anyone had a chance to try these yet? I THINK I remember reading the whipped creams weren’t that sweet, which is a deal breaker, but I’m not positive. And I have no clue if the Cinnamon Toast Crunch could compete with the Cinnabon toaster strudel....
    9uj3wftwq5qr.jpeg
    90pt1f5ltb7p.jpeg

No brownie mix-in cool whips either :(

Is the strawberry shortcake cold stone creamery cereal sold only at Walmart?
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    Just left stop & shop

Pumpkin cream cheese
    Pumpkin cheesecake cookies
    White chocolate pumpkin cookies
    Pumpkin creamer
    Pumpkin margarine 😋1ahh0ulwyppw.jpg
  • vnb_208
    edited September 2018
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    zsz5ud7wpq5t.png

Will these take the place of my Trader Joe's mini chocolate chip cookies? Probably not. But I'll give 'em a shot anyway!

Me to for 160-170 cals ill give it a try
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    I found the archer farms ice cream at Target today and bought the mini- donut and chocolate peanut butter swirl- just took a taste of both and they are both good- yummy
  • vnb_208
    Options
    I have no low cal ice cream 😣 i never run out how could this happen
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    I found the archer farms ice cream at Target today and bought the mini- donut and chocolate peanut butter swirl- just took a taste of both and they are both good- yummy

The chocolate chip cookie dough one is my favorite. I only got that and the chocolate peanut butter tho.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,596 Member
    Options

Want some of mine? I'm still trying to make it through the few pints that expired within the past 3 months. :)
  • vnb_208
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Want some of mine? I'm still trying to make it through the few pints that expired within the past 3 months. :)

Send it my way lol i found a sour patch ice pop in the fridge it will have to do for now
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    zsz5ud7wpq5t.png

Hmm. Not something that really excites me!
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    do8dbwx4gqwa.jpeg

Found these at Target today!

I bought them yesterday at Target too! Yuuuuum
  • thynes1313
    Options
    thynes1313 wrote: »
    Free Blizzard Alert! And news for the pumpkin lovers...

rboas94gtbrv.jpg

Did anyone get this deal? I went to my DQ and they told me it was a misprint, and my app only had a buy 1 get 1 free coupon. They did have the fall flavors though.

We were told that too but ours honored it.
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    If you have a Fresh Thyme near you, Halo Top is BOGO. So like 2 for $5.
  • thynes1313
    Options
    Calories in Dunkin’ Donuts’ Apple crisp donut: 360
    In Taco Bell’s regular caramel apple freeze: 190
    Even if they were the same amount of calories, I would choose Taco Bell’s caramel apple freeze hands down without needing a moment to think about it. The BEST freeze I have ever had from them, it’s PERFECT. Reminds me of those caramel apple lollipops!
    bwmgipw3tafc.jpeg

With it being 90 today I think I am getting one of those on lunch as a treat!
  • thynes1313
    Options
    Ok my pumpkin people... although I appreciate and am sure I will try the Elightened pumpkin chai if I can find it, this is the pumpkin ice cream that has my heart and I cheat every year with it and zero guilt!
    1yz9hu1kgcrh.png

As for these, my daughter wanted to try them so I said why not. Not sure I would eat them on their own as just seemed a bit much. But we will be mixing them with cereal for school snack I think.
    zlz98oj76p64.jpg

• vnb_208
    Options
    Ok my pumpkin people... although I appreciate and am sure I will try the Elightened pumpkin chai if I can find it, this is the pumpkin ice cream that has my heart and I cheat every year with it and zero guilt!
    1yz9hu1kgcrh.png

As for these, my daughter wanted to try them so I said why not. Not sure I would eat them on their own as just seemed a bit much. But we will be mixing them with cereal for school snack I think.
    zlz98oj76p64.jpg

I can never find the ben & jerry pumpkin cheesecake
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Of course the pumpkin cheese b&j is 70miles away 😑
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    If you have a Fresh Thyme near you, Halo Top is BOGO. So like 2 for $5.

Thanks, I have one few miles away! Yay!
  • thynes1313
    Options
    1yz9hu1kgcrh.png

zlz98oj76p64.jpg

I can never find the ben & jerry pumpkin cheesecake

It got harder a few years ago. Usually it's in Walmart the most regularly.