New products that caught your eyes recently?

Options

Replies

• arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    vnb_208 wrote: »
    Of course the pumpkin cheese b&j is 70miles away 😑

I saw it at walmart the other day
  • vnb_208
    vnb_208 Posts: 1,359 Member
    Options
    THANKS I'm going to check my local walmart asap!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    Options
    I could never find it last year either. It says the closest is 30 miles for me. Bleh. I'm not seeing Walmart on the list though.
  • Idontcareyoupick
    Idontcareyoupick Posts: 2,827 Member
    Options
    Got this today
  • Cbean08
    Cbean08 Posts: 1,092 Member
    Options
    @vnb_208 and @Francl27 - I found the Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin at Target this week.
  • thynes1313
    thynes1313 Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options
    They never show Walmart as carrying the pumpkin cheesecake yet low and behold each year it is there lol. Locally Wegman's usually gets it too but later in the season. Trust me... just trust me.... SO WORTH hunting it down lol.!
  • vnb_208
    Options
    Cbean08 wrote: »
    @vnb_208 and @Francl27 - I found the Ben and Jerry's Pumpkin at Target this week.

the website said target but only 1 target in the whole state of CT received the product per their website
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    Does Walmart even still sell the Cold Stone strawberry blonde cereal? This is my third Walmart now and nothing!
    But I did see these cool caramel wraps for apples! Neat concept!
    igzrwadjtkyi.jpeg

Also, I finally tried the Palmini.... LOVE IT! Without a doubt better than shirataki noodles in terms of texture, taste, and even smell! I tried it straight out of the can at room temperature and liked it right off the bat, but I felt weird eating cold spaghetti so I boiled it for about five minutes then served it. Definitely closer to zucchini noodles than shirataki, but even better flavor in my opinion. It tastes like it’d be salty, but the sodium for the can isn’t that bad (140mg per serving and three servings). I also weighed it and it was one gram less than the can said... that’s it! But that gram was probably that single noodle I tried impatiently ahead of time ;) either way, I’m DEFINITELY using this stuff more often from now on!!!
    na3mrn30gqhc.jpeg
    10c9zhy2l9ke.jpeg
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Noreenmarie1234 Posts: 7,493 Member
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »
    Does Walmart even still sell the Cold Stone strawberry blonde cereal? This is my third Walmart now and nothing!
    igzrwadjtkyi.jpeg

Also, I finally tried the Palmini.... LOVE IT! Without a doubt better than shirataki noodles in terms of texture, taste, and even smell! I tried it straight out of the can at room temperature and liked it right off the bat, but I felt weird eating cold spaghetti so I boiled it for about five minutes then served it. Definitely closer to zucchini noodles than shirataki, but even better flavor in my opinion. It tastes like it’d be salty, but the sodium for the can isn’t that bad (140mg per serving and three servings). I also weighed it and it was one gram less than the can said... that’s it! But that gram was probably that single noodle I tried impatiently ahead of time ;) either way, I’m DEFINITELY using this stuff more often from now on!!!
    na3mrn30gqhc.jpeg
    10c9zhy2l9ke.jpeg

Omg thanks for review I will buy some now! I was wondering about them for awhile. I usually hate tofu noodles and much prefer zucchini style so bet I will love these. I love salt too so they sound right up my alley.

I hope they didn't stop selling the cereal already because it was so good I plan to buy more.
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    n849we5ofst0.png
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    n849we5ofst0.png

Was just gonna post this
  • FL_Hiker
    FL_Hiker Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    Tried the Steak 'n Shake new carmel Apple and pumpkin spice milkshakes tonight, super sweet but very good!!! The pumpkin spice was my favorite, tasted just like a pumpkin pie 😋
  • debtay123
    debtay123 Posts: 1,327 Member
    Options
    Turkey Hill ice cream has a pumpkin flavor- has anyone tried it? I am so tempted...
  • arya8
    arya8 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I went to Taco Bell to get the caramel apple freeze and they didn't have the caramel part! So I got the freeze anyway and it tasted so good. It was so sour and yummy, I need another one with caramel though! Will try to get it again on the weekend.
  • hgycta
    hgycta Posts: 3,013 Member
    Options
    debtay123 wrote: »
    Turkey Hill ice cream has a pumpkin flavor- has anyone tried it? I am so tempted...

YES it is one of my FAVORITES!!! It’s definitely a must try!
  • kellyjellybellyjelly
    kellyjellybellyjelly Posts: 9,480 Member
    edited September 2018
    Options
    hgycta wrote: »

10c9zhy2l9ke.jpeg

Where did you find the noodles?
  • vnb_208
    Options
    n849we5ofst0.png

I really hope they send a coupon to your email to print b/c I dont have access to a computer at home and wont be staying at work till 12am to use a printer
  • thynes1313
    edited September 2018
    Options
    crazyravr wrote: »
    Very very highly recommend these after trying for the first time. Went back and got two more boxes because it was on sale. Excellent texture and flavour.

8954658979870.jpg

oh my...! That is so up my alley! Too bad we don't have them in the US.
  • thynes1313
    Options
    3wa95czndgzt.png

We will see how they are...! For free? Why not right?
  • Noreenmarie1234
    Options
    thynes1313 wrote: »
    3wa95czndgzt.png

We will see how they are...! For free? Why not right?

Just got my email too from when I submitted awhile go ! Glad they finally coming.