A Lot to Lose Challenge "B-LOSE-ING IT"(team closed)

Options

Replies

• cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    I was under calories and completed the Squats. I exe rcised 179 minutes. For the most part I don't take a compliment well. I am very uncomfortable. Recently everyone I see has something to say about my weight. I really don't like it, but people feel they should comment. The other night a woman says "Karen look at you. You are half as big as you used to be" Uhhh thanks! Is that a compliment? And for the record it is 36% reduction in weight, so more like a third, not half!
  • Redladystl
    Redladystl Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Oh Karen I know what u mean about the comments/compliments. I think people either don't know how to, don't know what to say or, maybe they just don't want to actually say, "You look great." The other day a co-worker said to that my face looked smaller and agreed was I sick. Ugh people.

Friday I was under everything but I didn't know what the challenge was, plus no exercise.

Today Saturday: 95 minutes cardio. Todays challenge done plus side squats because I actually like those. Under calories.

Do any of you have any healthy snack ideas that's portable and convinent?
  • k2quiere
    k2quiere Posts: 4,151 Member
    Options
    I always carry either a piece of fruit or a granola/nut bar. I like the nature valley crunchy ones because I eat them slower and they have that crunch that makes me happy.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Chel- hazelnuts are what I use(I'm allergic to the rest) and string cheese sometimes a protein shake.

Yesterday I did much better food wise I made good choices when we went out for lunch I had pulled pork (no bread) and baked chicken with green beans and coleslaw drink was iced tea and added my own stevia drops. Sodium was probably high but carbs were low.

I did 40 minutes exercise yesterday and did crunches and under cals 35pts and then for Sunday I did 40min exercise including the dancing and didn't get to 90% protein sorry so 30pts.
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Before exercise I had more than 90% of protein, but after I exercised I just checked again and now I don't. I did the 21's and exercised 188 minutes. I always have cut up celery and baby carrots around for snacking.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Oh my, I'm so glad to hear today was the 21s because I will actually go do those really quick right now!! I had 100% of my protein before exercise, and I worked out for 90 minutes.

Total: 55pts

ETA: Well, nevermind then, it was dancing instead of the 21s...hmmmm Ok, recount: Total pts: 45
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Woo hoo glad today was dance, I danced with my crazy kids this am 30 minutes. Another 95 minutes cardio. Hit 100% protein before exercise, but only 50% after exercise.

Thanks for the snack tips. Yep I will be incorporating them all into my plan.
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Chel what were your Saturday totals? Thanks!:flowerforyou:
  • AmyNVegas
    Options
    Here are the totals for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday - sorry chel I missed your Saturday post the first look through this morning and I even replied to your snack question on the same post:laugh: :blushing:. I have not heard from Lovetobe120 since last Tuesday so I guess she quit without telling us. I do not understand why people cannot at least let us know when they are quitting. :frown: I am so glad we had 4 of us that stuck in there! This is the last week so let's finish strong!:drinker: Did we go with Tuesday for rest day? Please let me know so we can plan for it tomorrow.:flowerforyou:

Friday
    AmyNVegas-40
    K2quiere-45
    Cklbrown-85
    Redladystl-5

team total-175

Saturday
    AmyNVegas-35
    K2quiere-85
    Cklbrown-105 :noway: :drinker:
    Redladystl-55

team total-280:drinker:

Sunday
    AmyNVegas-30
    K2quiere-45
    Cklbrown-95
    Redladystl-75

team total-245
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Today I jogged 60 minutes and was under fat. I did crunches, but alas they were not vertical. Sorry!
  • Redladystl
    Options
    OH MAN!!!!! Is this really the last week!?

Monday check-in sorry so late but I just got off work. Under fat and 120 excercise. I did the challenge wrong. I did lying tricep curls with 15lbs weight from youtube 3 sets of 25. Later today I decided to look it up on sparkpeople that's when I saw that I had did I them wrong. So I didn't do Monday's challenge.

Good morning team - Happy Tuesday
    Good night for me.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Forgot to check in yesterday, sorry...90 minutes exercise, under fat, crunches done!

Total: 55 pts
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I'm sorry gals, I was over on sodium today. I did the leg lifts. I drank 131 oz of water. I jogged 6 miles and I exercised a total of 182 minutes.
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Tuesday check-in: Under sodium, skater squats done, 144oz water down! Excercise today 2hours climbing steep hills, awesome!
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Under sodium and 16 glasses of water...no exercise at all yesterday...boooooooo!!!!!
  • cklbrown
    Options
    Sorry gals. I failed today. I did not do the exercise. I was under carbs and jogged 50 minutes
  • Redladystl
    Options
    Wednesday check in: Under carbs, 50 dumbbell flys, 2 hours back at those same hills for cardio my butt and thighs are starting to feel it. Love it.
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Well, I think carbs was the only thing I was under yesterday...booooooo 80 minutes of exercise.

Total: 45pts
  • cklbrown
    Options
    I was under cals, completed exercise and jogged 7 miles, 70 minutes
  • k2quiere
    Options
    Ugh, it seems like I'm constantly a day behind! Well, 80 minutes of cardio and way under cals. No additional exercise.

Total: 45pts

Does that mean that we are done now? Is there something we need to do to finish off?

Love you ladies, it's been fun!