Who wants to try? 30 Day Slimdown

Options

Replies

• shadie1974
    Options
    Im in!! Did day 1 last night. Hoping for great results in 30 days....:tongue:
  • SereneRose
    SereneRose Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Hi!
    Great to have you on board :))
  • robinso5
    robinso5 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    So i need to go out and buy how many DVD's?
  • sabrinalg
    sabrinalg Posts: 242 Member
    Options
    Measurements:

Waist 38 :huh:
    Right thigh 30
    Left thigh 29.5
    Hips 53
    Right arm 14
    Left arm 14.5
    Weight 226.........Lots of work to do!!!! :explode:
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Hi Robin
    3 dvds - Blast fat boost metabolism, 30 day shred and No more trouble zones :smile:

Sabrina, I'm about 20lbs heavier and definitely do not look as good as you, you hold it well but I'm probably alot shorter than you lol!
    Cant wait to get home and shred.
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Forgive me friends but I won't be starting today. Driving home I hit an 11 year old girl, she's ok, going hospital for a check up but I'm really shaken up and not in the right state of mind for it. Hopefully back on track tomorrow and will do level 1 twice.

Great job to all who completed day 1, your amazing.
  • samhradh
    samhradh Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    Do take care of your self you have had a nasty shock, I do hope both of you are OK.
    Forgive me friends but I won't be starting today. Driving home I hit an 11 year old girl, she's ok, going hospital for a check up but I'm really shaken up and not in the right state of mind for it. Hopefully back on track tomorrow and will do level 1 twice.

• lbn23
    Options
    OHmygosh! I was going to ask if I could be in on a 30 day challenge but do my own exercise (I have to do super low impact, so it would be walking and weights). But then I saw about the accident and wanted to say sorry. I am sure she will be OK and you should chill (I bet the adrenaline spike burned some calories anyway). That's traumatic. Glad it sounds OK and glad she is getting checked over.
  • samhradh
    Options
    Thanks to a lovely lady on MFP i got a link to download the 30DS, so i have started today. Exercise was very doable but OMG the burn, i'm sure i will hurt like hell tomorrow.

My Stats

Waist 37
    Hips 47
    Bust 43
    belly 47
    Leg 25.5
    Arm 15
    Weight 186.2
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Thanks for the concern, I'm ok just keep replaying it over in my head but thankful to God it wasn't much worse.

Lbn23 yes join in, you don't have to do the dvds do what you can, I've just always wanted to try this challenge and see if my results are like others and thought it would be great for others to join in.

Sam, love the burn, embrace it you'll be glad you did and well done :))
  • sabrinalg
    Options
    Hi Robin
    3 dvds - Blast fat boost metabolism, 30 day shred and No more trouble zones :smile:

Sabrina, I'm about 20lbs heavier and definitely do not look as good as you, you hold it well but I'm probably alot shorter than you lol!
    Cant wait to get home and shred.
    I'm 5'7" and I hold all my weight in my hips and thighs. It's hereditary on my father's side. The doctors told me that they believe that's why I don't have diabetes because it runs on my mother's side of the family....my mom, my grandmother, great-grandmother, sister, and 2 brothers all have diabetes so I'm trying EVERYTHING in my power not to develop diabetes or any other health related issues that run in my family. I have 3 sons I have to live for...one will be 19 on the 27th of this month and I have a set of 3 yr old twin boys.
  • sabrinalg
    Options

So sorry to hear about the accident, but thank God the little girl is okay. If you feel you need to start tomorrow then by all means do just that so you can get yourself together. Take care.
  • sabrinalg
    Options
    Day 1 completed....whew!!!!
  • MrsCupCakeBoyle
    MrsCupCakeBoyle Posts: 259 Member
    Options

Glad everyone is okay x

Ive Done Day 2 this morning :o)
  • fadyaaaa
    Options
    I would love to join ! can i download the workout online?
  • samhradh
    Options
    Now is your chance to show MFP your appreciation, please vote to make this site number 1.
    from Lifehacker.com "Now that you've seen the top five, it's time to vote for an all-out favorite."

http://lifehacker.com/5841439/five-best-fitness-tracking-web-sites-and-services

scroll to bottom of their page to vote.

Quite pleased with self day one done, only mild warmth in muscles hope i did it right.!!!
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Well done to everyone who has completed day 2 already, once I get home I'm going to do level 1 twice to make up for yesterday.

Fadyaaaa, I believe you can download it online but not sure where, I've heard of netflix but I'm in uk so unsure. Anyone else know where, please post.
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    i am keen to try this, have just got my hands on a few of JM dvds i have- 30 day shred and 6 week six pack and banish fat boost metab
  • SereneRose
    Options
    Welcome Amy, if you can follow the plan and sub NMTZ with 6WK6PK.
    Good luck :))
  • amyloola
    amyloola Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Holey moley, just finished day 1 of shred and man I felt so unfit, it was so much harder than I thought it would be, my arms and legs feel all wobbly still, and my abs still burn, but I feel good, I know I am going to feel the pain tomorrow lol...bring it on!