Operation: Sexy Claus Challenge Week #1 9.19.11 (Closed Grou

Options

Replies

• dmnosu17
    Options
    well this week I am traveling to visit my LDR boyfriend yeah! so my excercise schedule will be a bit off. I plan to do finning (water upper & lower body class) on Monday and hopefully can fit in yoga/weights weds. Other than that I plan a lot of walking around NYC and dancing a bunch at a wedding...those count right? at least I am going to :) Hope everyone has a great week!
  • SparkleShine
    SparkleShine Posts: 2,001 Member
    Options
    Hey all! Hope everyone is having a great MOnday.

My plan is

Monday~ Turbo Fire....going to do that is a few minutes!
    Tuesday~ Elliptical
    Wednesday~ Turbofire
    Thursday~ Elliptical or walk
    Friday~ Turbofire
    Saturday~
    Sunday~ My birthday....gotta get a workout in so I can go to dinner! ;-)

I really need to start watching my sodium. My blood pressure has been high lately. I also need to watch the drinks! Too many get togethers and camping this summer. Lots of snacks and drinks!
  • Steph_135
    Steph_135 Posts: 3,280 Member
    Options
    Good morning Ladies!! Thank you Krys :0) ... will fill-in later off to my uncle's funeral
    Chynadoll00... Best wishes!!

Krys... I love the layout of the measurement and weight page. It's so festive!

Q. What's on your agenda this week as it pertains to exercise? Have you thought about it? If not, let's post our schedule for this week on what we are going to do.

A. Walking... looots of walking. I still need to get more groceries, and it's a pain every time because nothing is close to me. Even to take the bus I gotta walk. I was doing the Shred, but my school schedule is really busy, so it's hard to plan that in. I want to use my stationary bike ONCE this week, at least, and also Belly Dance again.
    Mon - walked!
    Tue - Walk
    Wed - Bike, Shred?
    Thu - Belly Dance, Shred?
    Fri - Bike/BD/Shred?
    Sat - Walk
    Sun - Walk
    Something like that!
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Is chest measured at the widest, or at the bra band line (top of ribs)?
    AND
    Can measurements be input more than once on a day? ie. I input my weight now. Can I do my measurements tomorrow?
  • MelL1205
    MelL1205 Posts: 1,200 Member
    Options
    Ok, honestly, I don't have a schedule this week. I am SO overwhelmed with full time grad school and two jobs. So I am mostly concentrating on my eating this week and just trying to do a little extra walking here and there. :ohwell:
  • leeslim4life
    leeslim4life Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Hi Ladies,
    I am loving everyone's workout schedules so far. My schedule is as follows:

Monday: Bushman Challenge + JM's Killer Buns & Thighs + 4mile power walk (Done)
    Tuesday: Bushman Challenge + JM's Killer Buns & Thighs + Ab Ripper X
    Wednesday: Bushman Challenge + JM's Killer Buns & Thighs + 4mile power walk
    Thursday: Bushman Challenge + Ab Ripper X + 4mile Run
    Friday: Bushman Challenge + JM's Killer Buns & Thighs + 4mile power walk
    Sat: Bushman Challenge + 4mile Walk/Run
    Sunday: REST

Let's Push Hard we can do this!!!! LET'S GO!!!!

P.S. Where do I access the chart to enter in my stats? Any help is appreciated, thanks!
  • JayandBrensMommy
    JayandBrensMommy Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    My starting weight for this challenge is 217. :angry: , which is up 3 pounds from last week. I am thinking that it has alot to do with water retention. I havent ate the greatest the past couple of weeks. So I am started fresh today. :smile: My schedule for this week on exercise is going to be 30 Day Shred. I plan on doing this for the 30 days straight so lets see how this goes. I am also planning on walking whenever the weather permits it.

Thanks Krys_T for another Challenge.
  • miss_amy
    Options
    jaylynnesmommy- i feel ya! my weight was up this morning too! i had friends in this weekend that i hadn't seen since january and went a bit overboard. :blushing: but i am responsibly logging my weight as of today and i am motivated to not let that happen for the rest of the challenge. good luck to you! we can do this together.

in other news, i had a great workout this evening. i'm feeling SO MOTIVATED right now and i'm hoping to have a GREAT week! good luck to everyone!
  • Fleur933
    Fleur933 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    bumpity bump
  • AmyByExample
    AmyByExample Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    Ok, weight & measurements posted to chart :)

Workout Plan:

Monday: 30 minute power walk
    Tuesday: 30 min. P.W. (if weather..), L1 30 Day Shred
    Wednesday: 30 min. P.W. (if weather...) L1 30 Day Shred
    Thursday: 30 min P.W (if weather...) L1 30 Day Shred
    Friday: YMCA - 1 hour cardio machines
    Saturday: YMCA - 1 hour cardio machines or class
    Sunday: YMCA - 1 hour cardio machines or class

Starting this week out with a 2.2 loss from last week, so hope to keep the momentum going!

Have a great day all!

Hugs,
    Amy
  • jamerican23
    jamerican23 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Good Morning Sexy Claus

My starting weight as of today 181.7

My workout schedule:

Monday: Walking/ Joggging

Tuesday: Yoga

Wednesday: All over body workout (abs work /walk/ jogg / jumping jacks/ jump rope and push ups)

Thursday: stairs climbing

Friday: walk/ jogging

Saturday Zumba

Sunday:maybe a day off ( Undecided )
  • ChantalC1969
    ChantalC1969 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    I won't be doing this challenge since I have an injured knee... Good luck ladies! :)

Chantal:flowerforyou:
  • _Splenda_
    _Splenda_ Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Posted :)
  • Krys_T
    Krys_T Posts: 1,406 Member
    Options
    Good Morning everyone! How did the workouts go yesterday?
  • Steph_135
    Options
    Lots of walking for me! :drinker:
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Question of the Day:

In your weight loss journey, thus far, what do you feel is the most important thing that you have learned?
  • Krys_T
    Options
    Question of the Day:

In your weight loss journey, thus far, what do you feel is the most important thing that you have learned?

I have learned that weight loss is so much more than shedding weight as it is trying to shed a negative self-image. I remember looking back and hating the way I looked and felt! It is amazing how many emotions go into losing weight. It is like gaining a new and improved self. There are days where I still don't feel GORGEOUS...but I am getting there. I realize that confidence is all about the energy you give off and not what size you are.
  • brooke0206
    brooke0206 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Question of the Day:

I have learned that being consistent is very important. I have to be consistent with my workouts and good eating habits because it is soo much easier to undo all the good in a very short period of time.

Also answering your question about workouts...... I rocked it yesterday! Walked/jogged 2.5 miles while pushing a huge heavy double stroller AND did 50 minutes of kickboxing bootcamp, total burn yesterday was 1080 calories!!
  • kiki75243
    kiki75243 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    :smile:
    Question of the Day:

I've learned that for me my weight loss has given me a lot more confidence and I realize that the support I get from my friend on MFP has help thus far. I feel that I'm letting them down if I eat bad or don't work out. I've also learned that drinking lot of water and giving up soda was very important for me. I've noticed since I only drink water, green tea and milk my stomach has gone down a great deal with lot of cardio. I've also learned that I'm not a diet this is a life long process and a life style change and that it's not always easy to undo years of bad habits. But I"m getting there.

As far as my workout goes I did 30day shred level one and Turbo jam and burned 625 calories. I hate that I can only work out at the end of the day becuz I often end up with a lot of calories left that I need to eat back. But I felt really good after my workout and was dripping in sweat...Day one over!!!
  • tburnett80
    tburnett80 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I have learned that discipline, persistance and determination are the KEY factors to exceling within my fitness journey. I have also learned that my weight loss journey is one of the first times i've stuck with doing something. Usually I would start, but never finish.