What's on your mind?

Replies

• Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,165 Member
    edited May 2022
    Why did the best house with a basement music studio and awesome backyard have to have a crappy inspection report
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    Numero Uno.

Because they just opened one 10 mins from my apt and that walk won't negate the calories in the individual hawaiian pizza and romano bread puffs I used to get years ago before this whole dieting thing.

Of which, there were no leftovers, I should add.

Hot damn, I loved the crust on those individual sized pizzas. :)
  • Wanderwoman6
    Wanderwoman6 Posts: 16 Member
    You know you need to lose weight when everyone comments on how much skinnier you are in your pre covid pictures 🥴
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Those sad pictures of emaciated dogs that get rescued. :( Great Danes this morning sent my heart downward, just hope they all recover.
  • Alinouveau2
    My friend stuck in the hospital trying to figure out what's wrong with her. So frustrating when what you having isn't glaringly obvious
  • Alinouveau2
    How am I supposed to know where to go to do some charity walk when the organizers don't reply to messages asking where and when we're to meet
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    I am absolutely positive and nothing could change my mind.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    That pic. It’s been on my mind ever since.🤤
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    His message!! 💙
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    @lx1x interesting eh..
    14r01eqe6bim.jpg
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    The electricity is out, it’s hot as balls, & too *kitten* quiet
  • happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    I have never really taken care of my hair until a a month ago. Seeing so many men my age lose theirs makes me want to appreciate and save what I have. So I have started putting in the work. Goal is to get one, in-person compliment on my hair before the end of the year lol
  • honey_honey_12
    I’m ready to slip back into the dimension I used to be in.
    I don’t know how I got here but this version of things is not fun.
  • Alinouveau2
    Man how did that place sell for sooooo much money!!!
  • Alinouveau2
    Really hoping whatever is leaking from my bathroom isn't anything too major otherwise I'm selling the house as a teardown!
  • honey_honey_12
    I wonder if there’s a finite number to have in one’s lifetime.
    Once you reach that number, that’s it, no more, all gone, party’s over.
    That’s when we turn into old folks.
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    *sigh* i miss having crushes. Someone do something crushable.
  • threewins
    threewins Posts: 1,455 Member
    I live in a large house with multiple bedrooms and people basically living separate lives. One day I was nosy and looked at the mail sitting on the table by the front door, saw a name, then looked her up on Facebook. It turns out that she is an expert in a particular animal science, has a PhD and has at least a few newspaper articles written about her. Plus she got a large grant for 3 years of research into those animals. So I developed a crush on her. It's really nice having a crush on someone. I talk to her maybe once a year but I have to say, her mere presence lifts my spirits.