What's on your mind?

Replies

• LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    I'm thinking about how were going on two ghost tour walks this weekend because my daughter wanted to do this for part of her birthday celebration and this is something new for all of us, her friends included, and how I want to take some silly and goofy pictures and how I hope she'll enjoy this...

Run on... hahahaha, one big thought!
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    _sw33tp3a_11 Posts: 4,692 Member
    Candy corn. Am I the only one who loves them? Seems everyone I ask hates them.
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

no way they're the best halloween candy i could probably eat a whole bag without blinking. long as they have the little pumpkins mixed in there.
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    iMago wrote: »

no way they're the best halloween candy i could probably eat a whole bag without blinking. long as they have the little pumpkins mixed in there.

I recently bought a bag of them. It came with the pumpkins, cats, owls, corn and some weird looking lady :)
  • iMago
    iMago Posts: 8,714 Member

I recently bought a bag of them. It came with the pumpkins, cats, owls, corn and some weird looking lady :)

they got caramel apple flavored ones up at the dollar store now too
  • _sw33tp3a_11

they got caramel apple flavored ones up at the dollar store now too

I might have to visit the Dollar store today. Also, the weird looking lady is a witch lol
  • KosmosKitten
    KosmosKitten Posts: 10,476 Member

Mallowcreme pumpkins are the best Halloween candy. You haters can suck it. :tongue:
  • Reckoner68
    Reckoner68 Posts: 2,139 Member

Tis the season of candy corn, haters just mean there's more for me
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    npsdzp8df3bp.gif
  • George_of_the_Jungle
    George_of_the_Jungle Posts: 3,316 Member
    KarlTaters wrote: »
    Well, let me think... I was thinkin' I could use me another couple cans'o that potted meat if ya got any extree.

You ought not talk like that. You just a boy. Mmmhmm.
  • Dakase83
    Dakase83 Posts: 2,524 Member

I like the caramel ones best :heart:
  • Pandemonium_
    Pandemonium_ Posts: 945 Member
    KarlTaters wrote: »
    Well, let me think... I was thinkin' I could use me another couple cans'o that potted meat if ya got any extree.

Need to spackle a few holes in the walls?
  • KosmosKitten
    I spent all morning doing chores (and still have more to do).. should I exercise.. or no?
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    I spent all morning doing chores (and still have more to do).. should I exercise.. or no?

If you have the option, than yes is the answer :)
  • KosmosKitten
    bojack5 wrote: »

Well.. I've always had the option. There's a bicycle in the garage and an elliptical in the living room. :tongue:

I'm just lazy, no excuses.
  • lx1x
    lx1x Posts: 38,310 Member
    Tacos.. lunch yet?
  • CaliValleyGirl
    CaliValleyGirl Posts: 744 Member
    Why do beds have to be so warm and comfortable?
  • FionaNiConnor
    FionaNiConnor Posts: 90 Member
    I miss my dog. I hate leaving her at home when I have to go to work and be out of the house for twelve+ hours a day. I work in a heavy equipment garage, which is not a dog-friendly environment.
  • bojack5
    bojack5 Posts: 2,859 Member
    bojack5 wrote: »

Well.. I've always had the option. There's a bicycle in the garage and an elliptical in the living room. :tongue:

I'm just lazy, no excuses.

Yes but now you are at least making exercise an option for real instead of theoretical ;)
  • _sw33tp3a_11
    Why do beds have to be so warm and comfortable?

523d0e63fyn5.jpg

Homer knows why 😁