WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR JUNE 2022

Options

Replies

• suebdew
    suebdew Posts: 1,330 Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Kim- the fire sounds terrible. Glad you and your friends are ok.
    Lisa- You crack me up. Circle of stuff. Elton John should write a song. I just finished going through two closets of my clothes. It was so hard to get rid of my clothes I had for work because they were really nice. But I haven’t worn them in 24 years so out they went. We have a place called Mission Granbury with a really nice resale shop. I was limited to three garbage bags full. I have some things I am keeping in hopes I will lose some weight but not going too well so far. This fall I plan to do it again. Go through my clothes not try to lose weight. That is a never ending struggle.
    Heather- love the pictures. I especially liked the tiny flower in the lava rocks.
    Tracy- hope you enjoyed the concert. He puts on a great concert.
    Went to water aerobics this morning. I was all dressed to work in the yard and thought I would rather be in the pool so this is what I did.
    Stay cool
    Suebdew in TX
  • margaretturk
    margaretturk Posts: 5,047 Member
    Options
    Heather love your pictures! What a great trip!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    Options
    ☘️
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,531 Member
    Options
  • cityjaneLondon
    cityjaneLondon Posts: 12,198 Member
    Options
    I did not eat it all.
    Hx
  • bwcetc
    bwcetc Posts: 2,749 Member
    Options
    Kim! … what a terrifying experience!

Heather … I love “traveling” with you! Beautiful photos.

I got a lot done today but ate way too much. Need to get back to intermittent fasting… I’ve been lax and it’s beginning to show

Beth
  • Katla49
    Katla49 Posts: 10,385 Member
    Options
    Today went well. I had a lovely bird song from a song sparrow. It sat on our deck fence and we enjoyed every minute.

We have noticed that our upper deck needs some maintenance. I expect we’ll be shopping for outdoor flooring paint in a day or so.

⭐️
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,109 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 24,843 Member
    Options
    Katla49 wrote: »
    Our son is worried about us. DH is having health issues, and our son is considering flying here to visit. We’re also expecting a visit from our daughter later in a month or so. July is just a round the corner.

That's good.

We're worried too.

M in Oz