Ultimate Accountability Challenge - July 2022

Options
LazyBlondeChef
LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
You are invited to check us out...

The Ultimate Accountability Challenge (UAC) provides both weight losers and maintainers with incredible accountability partners AND an emphasis on life-changing healthy basic habits.

This is not the flash-in-the-pan 'biggest anything" short-term challenge. This is the real deal!! We are a non-commercial volunteer group with a proven track record of significant team member success.

We enthusiastically welcome our returning veterans and newcomers too!

The accountability is a daily report of:
1) More than 20 minutes of daily exercise;
2) Tracking the caloric intake of both food and beverage;
3) Consuming no more than your chosen limit of daily calories
4) Reporting of your fulfillment of the above (daily, or every other day).

A non-fulfillment of any of the above equals a Pass Day. There are 3 Pass Days allowed per month.

Those who end the month with 3 or less Pass days are celebrated in the monthly Winner's Circle Qualification!!

This group emphasizes long-term changes, but you can sign up for one month at a time.

You can join us here:
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/143336-ultimate-accountability-challenge-july-2022

(be sure to click on the green 'JOIN' button).

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,534 Member
    Options
    Such an awesome supportive group of individuals so glad to be part of this challenge
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    Options
    I 🥰 UAC. It’s a great group of friendly supportive people.

Fulfilling the daily requirements is a good way to start your journey to better Health and Fitness.
  • bookieNJ
    bookieNJ Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    So happy for this group. Keeps me committed to watching calories and staying within limits
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,066 Member
    Options
    Just repeating my praises for this great group of people.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,713 Member
    Options
    Come and join us – we are a friendly, supportive group. Following the three guidelines can really improve your health and well-being.
  • Kayjay1960
    Kayjay1960 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Just found this pretty new to my fitness pal where do I go to report my daily results
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,282 Member
    Options
    This group has kept me in check. Come join us.
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,056 Member
    Options
    Hi @Kayjay1960 – great that you’ll join us! I see you did click to join. In the challenge pages, you’ll see the information threads that tell you how it all works. Each day is listed by date as a separate thread — each day you post on the appropriate day. See you there!
  • jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,056 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    The Ultimate Accountability Challenge is made of a great group of folks who support each other to success. The three daily elements sound so easy, but are harder than they seem, and truly worth the effort. The month passes quickly when in the company of people who are all working towards good health and well being.

Join us for July? What have you got to lose? 🤔
  • Caroline_slowandsteady
    Caroline_slowandsteady Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    I have been part of this group since Sept 2021 and I will say it has been life changing. The kindness and wisdom of the members have taught me so much about losing weight and maintaining a weight loss. The accountability has inspired me to do much better on my journey. Come check it out!