Let's Pretend I'm New

Options
xxxTiaxxx
xxxTiaxxx Posts: 304 Member
I've been on MFP for years and it worked. Then I went MIA for years and recently started gained back some of the weight I lost.
Now I'm looking for new friends who aren't afraid to check in on me (and vise-versa) to ensure we're sticking to the goal.
A little 'like' on a status goes a long way (I'm only just realizing that now).
Happy to be your hype girl!

I used to be big on the fasting which helped and would love someone who will jump back on that wagon with me. I'm needing the motivation and willpower with the help of you?

Also, 35 y/o, Melbourne Australia. I have no kids just 2 dogs. :)

Replies

• Betty
    Betty Posts: 8,817 MFP Staff
    Options
    Welcome back! Wishing you the best of luck.
  • shellyc7182
    shellyc7182 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I'm not into fasting, but I recently made the decision to go plant-based (or at least mostly plant-based). Hopefully we can motivate each other! Looking forward to it!
  • Dinadoll83
    Dinadoll83 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m so interested in being a hype friend who fasts and checks in with you!!!
    I did a sold 48 fast this last week and loved the way it made me feel. Let’s do this!
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    Sent you a friend request. I'm not into fasting, but I recently made the decision to go plant-based (or at least mostly plant-based). Hopefully we can motivate each other! Looking forward to it!

ACCEPTED!! I really need some motivators so I'm happy you requested :)
  • xxxTiaxxx
    Options
    Dinadoll83 wrote: »
    I’m so interested in being a hype friend who fasts and checks in with you!!!
    I did a sold 48 fast this last week and loved the way it made me feel. Let’s do this!

That's exactly what I need. I just started fasting again this week and yesterday was a fail. But pretty determined so your help would be appreciated.