• jodear8125
    jodear8125 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Looking like a flump in a church full of bodybuilders and gym bunnies 🥴
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    Whether or not I should get pizza for lunch and if I am going to wear my dragon dress tonight.

Definitely yes to dragons

:) heck yes. I've already plotted the whole outfit and tbh its pretty smokin. Now where the hell I am going in it tonight is another story..haha
    Pics if you’re comfortable 😁

Once I am home and all done up I most def can post one

Ooh will we all get to see it? I'm never seen a dragon dress before. :)

Yes you all would have if it hadn't sold out 😭😭 im so friggn sad I went straight to the shop to buy it after work and they were gone. I was gonna pair it with fishnets, and my *kitten* kickers (aka combat boots) 😔
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    Options
    I miss my kids. They won’t be home until Tuesday & I don’t like it
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,044 Member
    edited July 2022
    Options
    I just received a Netflix notification "How To Build A Sex House is now available". I do not know how to feel about this or even what it means. I suppose I would feel more targeted if it had been a Home Depot notification.

🔥
  • Coupongrl79
    Coupongrl79 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Everytime I see MelG7777 make a comment I wonder why her profile pic isn't posted in one of the selfie threads so I can admire the full size version instead of a teenie tiny thumbnail. I'm old and can't see, damn it!

Your body is 🔥
  • Mr_Healthy_Habits
    Mr_Healthy_Habits Posts: 12,588 Member
    Options
    I did not want to go to that concert tonight... After what happened this week at work I just did not have the dopamine for it... Did not want to risk going nor could I enjoy much of it...

But I'm glad she forced me to go because it was probably just what I needed...

Learned so much from the experience but I'm kicking myself for not having the where with all to monitor the pressure gauge... Man I need to let that go...

Everyone's okay and it could have been worse...
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    I just received a Netflix notification "How To Build A Sex House is now available". I do not know how to feel about this or even what it means. I suppose I would feel more targeted if it had been a Home Depot notification.

🔥

I have ideas
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Options

🔥

I have ideas

I had a feeling you would 😆
  • twitchymcgee
    Options

🔥

I have ideas

It’s funny because Netflix doesn’t stalk me at all
  • FeastRepeat
    Options

🔥

I have ideas

Well hold your horses… stalking is about to commence. May not be Netflix though
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,044 Member
    Options

🔥

I have ideas

Let me know what I can bring.
  • jodear8125
    jodear8125 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    CHOCOLATE!!!! I haven’t eaten any since Easter and I’m craving for it 🤤
  • twitchymcgee
    Options

🔥

I have ideas

Well hold your horses… stalking is about to commence. May not be Netflix though
    I accept
  • twitchymcgee
    Options

🔥

I have ideas

Let me know what I can bring.

Just your sweet badonkadonk

& a riding crop
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,601 Member
    Options
    c73o021hfrok.gif
  • twitchymcgee
    Options
    c73o021hfrok.gif
    You can bring the solo cups 😁
  • FeastRepeat
    Options
    c73o021hfrok.gif
    You can bring the solo cups 😁

I’ll bring ice and a first aid kit.
  • FeastRepeat
    Options
    jymfjz12rdpm.jpeg

This 40% tease is especially cruel.
  • PaperDoll_
    PaperDoll_ Posts: 32,845 Member
    Options
    phg0ahe4zgu9.jpeg

😌 Not even complaining about the rain because the temps.
  • FeastRepeat
    Options
    PaperDoll_ wrote: »
    phg0ahe4zgu9.jpeg

😌 Not even complaining about the rain because the temps.

The weather person isn’t the only cruel one around here. But enjoy your comfortable weather 🦒