• mindygale03
    mindygale03 Posts: 70 Member
    edited July 2022
    My boyfriend being a jerk
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    MelG7777 wrote: »
    Someone called me “princess” today.

And I’m actually a little p’ed off that wasn’t my irk and I didn’t hate it.

I get the same feeling when I am called "good girl"

like..I should feel irked by this (because I am a grown woman) but...yes..yes I am very good so thank you for noticing. :D:D:D

Right? Despite being super girly and all the things I’m SO far from being a princess and ever being treated like one (whatever that even means) so that’s not something I’m used to hearing. I’m the *kitten* changing headlights and taking my dishwasher apart. Someday I’m going to start pretending like I can’t do things to find princess treatment.
    I actually can’t always do those things but YouTube makes me believe I can so I usually try.
  • ___Soundwave___
    ___Soundwave___ Posts: 1,180 Member
    Humidity. I do enjoy all seasons, but on occasion the sun can be brutal. I wonder how people in the more extreme climates make it sometimes.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Humidity. I do enjoy all seasons, but on occasion the sun can be brutal. I wonder how people in the more extreme climates make it sometimes.

I like dry heat, I can't handle humidity. Im quite comfortable in 40+c dry heat but on a 30c high humidity tropical day ( tropics of north QLD) I literally melt.
  • jodear8125
    jodear8125 Posts: 32 Member
    Some people. Don’t think before they speak.. I know I’m fat old and ugly as fk but your not supposed to agree with me! 🥴
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    jodear8125 wrote: »
    Some people. Don’t think before they speak.. I know I’m fat old and ugly as fk but your not supposed to agree with me! 🥴

Is this picture you? Cuz...uh...no? 😁
  • slimgirljo15
    jodear8125 wrote: »

Gimme a name.. someone needs a thumping 😡 you're none of those things.
  • twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member
    I guess everyone is at church
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    Non reciprocating “friends” 😢
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 192 Member

like..I should feel irked by this (because I am a grown woman) but...yes..yes I am very good so thank you for noticing. :D:D:D

Right? Despite being super girly and all the things I’m SO far from being a princess and ever being treated like one (whatever that even means) so that’s not something I’m used to hearing. I’m the *kitten* changing headlights and taking my dishwasher apart. Someday I’m going to start pretending like I can’t do things to find princess treatment.
    I actually can’t always do those things but YouTube makes me believe I can so I usually try.

I had a whole response for ya on this and then I realized I was definitely giving away too much info about my private life and um...princess treatment 🤣🤣

But yes. 100% understand

• twitchymcgee
    twitchymcgee Posts: 769 Member

I just spent $30 getting my headlight fixed. I should watch tutorials

• kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    I guess everyone is at church

It’s always slow around here on the weekends. I guess some things haven’t changed 🤷‍♂️
  • slimgirljo15
    Flood waters. Its going to take me 20 more minutes of back roads to get to town. 😐
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    edited July 2022

OMG, I'm pretty sure a fuse blew in my car because some info (like total mileage) is gone. And that's what I need for my insurance to keep a discount but anyway...

I watched a couple youtube videos and figured it was easy enough. I was looking under the hood in the fuse box but the hood attacked me and...yeah...I'll be stopping off at my favorite car repair place tomorrow morning.

They have Madeleines!
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Why did my 3 adult kids inherit my worry genes. :(
    I did something to my leg and it took 3 days before I could walk without pain or hobbling(but it's back to feeling fine now). Now they've got me diagnosed with blood clots and possible stroke victim. :/ My kids, not the doctor.
    I didn't tell them because I didn't want to worry them. They're upset anyways. :(
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Flood waters. Its going to take me 20 more minutes of back roads to get to town. 😐

I saw the floods on the news and was thinking, oh no not again! Stay safe. And dry.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 192 Member

Changed mine on my own as well but it took YouTube and two other females because I drive an old *kitten* car and it was tricky.

Sometimes paying for the service is just...better lol 😆