What's on your mind?

Replies

• nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 433 Member
    There's so many YouTube videos on how to wash white clothes.

Some say bleach, but some say it makes your clothes yellow. Some saying baking soda works. So many methods which is the best and safest ones !!!! Adulting.
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member
    Just left the gym and the Mexican restaurant across the street smells so good. It’s torture!
  • nonchalantxo
    How to get coffee stain off sofa?
  • nonchalantxo
    Tomorrow I'm serious business about counting calories fr fr. No more of this clownery.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    What's in the box!!!??

Pandora DO NOT OPEN
  • ReenieHJ
    Cheating isn’t worth it, especially when the guys a clown 🤡

Yea I shouldn’t have had that burger 🤮

Did you date Ronald McDonald?
  • ReenieHJ
    Being cooped up in a proper setting with polite people has me all discombobulated.

That's why there's MFP, to save you from proper polite people.
  • ReenieHJ
    The sensitive side of my gene pool. :) My sister and I visited a butterfly house yesterday which was really enchanting and peaceful. Then my sister found a butterfly on the floor that was trying to flap its wings but looked damaged. (Haha story of my life) Anyways......she found something to pick it up and put it into a pot, even though the sign says do not touch butterflies. Then she approached a volunteer outside and told him the whole story of what she'd done. :) She could never rob banks for a living.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 190 Member
    going home and working on balloon animals. Just got gifted a huge box of balloons at work and I'm itching to go practice. Made my coworker a office pet....looks horrendous.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,570 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    The sensitive side of my gene pool. :) My sister and I visited a butterfly house yesterday which was really enchanting and peaceful. Then my sister found a butterfly on the floor that was trying to flap its wings but looked damaged. (Haha story of my life) Anyways......she found something to pick it up and put it into a pot, even though the sign says do not touch butterflies. Then she approached a volunteer outside and told him the whole story of what she'd done. :) She could never rob banks for a living.

This is so pure. 😀
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    p1smtfov85l7.gif

7mf4lg56dz6u.gif
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,126 Member
    Tonight's showing better show up
  • nonchalantxo
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

She sounds adorable. I love people like that they're so funny.
  • honey_honey_12
    I’ve been here for a decade with very little drama.
    I wonder why some people have such a difficult time with creeps.

Hundreds of friends, most of which we don’t know at all, don’t be shocked if one of them “rats” you out for something.

A small FL with people that are trusted makes my life here so much more pleasant than when I had over 100.
  • nonchalantxo
    I hate the AC. Is it just me?

I prefer to feel humidity.
  • ReenieHJ
    I hate the AC. Is it just me?

I prefer to feel humidity.

Yup, it's just you.

:)
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    I have a counseling session tomorrow. My therapist is distractingly beautiful. I need therapy for my therapy. But we are making progress!!! #redflags
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,694 Member
    That beautiful smile!! 🥰
  • honey_honey_12
    I have a counseling session tomorrow. My therapist is distractingly beautiful. I need therapy for my therapy. But we are making progress!!! #redflags

Have you told her?
    Just curious
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member

Have you told her?
    Just curious

No. It is professional. She has given good counsel. I will just chase pretty women here. 😂 JOKING. 😶