What's on your mind?

Replies

• nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 219 Member
    Tomorrow I'm serious business about counting calories fr fr. No more of this clownery.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,725 Member
    What's in the box!!!??

Pandora DO NOT OPEN
  • ReenieHJ
    Cheating isn’t worth it, especially when the guys a clown 🤡

Yea I shouldn’t have had that burger 🤮

Did you date Ronald McDonald?
  • ReenieHJ
    Being cooped up in a proper setting with polite people has me all discombobulated.

That's why there's MFP, to save you from proper polite people.
  • ReenieHJ
    The sensitive side of my gene pool. :) My sister and I visited a butterfly house yesterday which was really enchanting and peaceful. Then my sister found a butterfly on the floor that was trying to flap its wings but looked damaged. (Haha story of my life) Anyways......she found something to pick it up and put it into a pot, even though the sign says do not touch butterflies. Then she approached a volunteer outside and told him the whole story of what she'd done. :) She could never rob banks for a living.
  • LilithReigns
    LilithReigns Posts: 160 Member
    going home and working on balloon animals. Just got gifted a huge box of balloons at work and I'm itching to go practice. Made my coworker a office pet....looks horrendous.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 6,705 Member
    ReenieHJ wrote: »
    The sensitive side of my gene pool. :) My sister and I visited a butterfly house yesterday which was really enchanting and peaceful. Then my sister found a butterfly on the floor that was trying to flap its wings but looked damaged. (Haha story of my life) Anyways......she found something to pick it up and put it into a pot, even though the sign says do not touch butterflies. Then she approached a volunteer outside and told him the whole story of what she'd done. :) She could never rob banks for a living.

This is so pure. 😀
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 7,219 Member
    p1smtfov85l7.gif

7mf4lg56dz6u.gif
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 3,892 Member
    Tonight's showing better show up
  • nonchalantxo
    ReenieHJ wrote: »

She sounds adorable. I love people like that they're so funny.
  • honey_honey_12
    I’ve been here for a decade with very little drama.
    I wonder why some people have such a difficult time with creeps.

Hundreds of friends, most of which we don’t know at all, don’t be shocked if one of them “rats” you out for something.

A small FL with people that are trusted makes my life here so much more pleasant than when I had over 100.
  • nonchalantxo
    I hate the AC. Is it just me?

I prefer to feel humidity.
  • ReenieHJ
    I hate the AC. Is it just me?

I prefer to feel humidity.

Yup, it's just you.

:)
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,008 Member
    I have a counseling session tomorrow. My therapist is distractingly beautiful. I need therapy for my therapy. But we are making progress!!! #redflags
  • Sweet_A
    Sweet_A Posts: 7,677 Member
    That beautiful smile!! 🥰
  • honey_honey_12
    I have a counseling session tomorrow. My therapist is distractingly beautiful. I need therapy for my therapy. But we are making progress!!! #redflags

Have you told her?
    Just curious
  • FeastRepeat

Have you told her?
    Just curious

No. It is professional. She has given good counsel. I will just chase pretty women here. 😂 JOKING. 😶
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 764 Member

🤣 This is why we are friends
  • FeastRepeat

🤣 This is why we are friends

I needed that right now, K! 😂🤗
  • FeastRepeat
    Do you believe that you are worthy of love and belonging? Don't answer too quickly.