slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Netflix and chill

😈

I’ll bring the 🍿. Honestly, I don’t even care if you have Netflix

Deal.. 😄 I'll refrain from saying more.. I see you Em 👀🤣
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,253 Member
    JustSomeEm wrote: »
    @mods. Can you be striked for posting songs that break the guildlines, like cursing ect

Yes. Also@mods does not actually tag the mods. :flowerforyou:
    Also, did you mean can *anyone*, or can the mods be warned? Either way, yes.

I guess I don’t understand.
    I’ve seen some really raunchy songs posted and I’ve never seen one removed or anyone reprimanded for posting one as long as the title is clean.
    Am I mistaken?
  • honey_honey_12
    edited July 2022
    @nonchalantxo

Ignore me, apparently I don’t know what I’m talking about. 😂
  • nonchalantxo
    nonchalantxo Posts: 433 Member
    edited July 2022
    @mods. Can you be striked for posting songs that break the guildlines, like cursing ect

Wooooottt 😲 There's a while slew of them. I was asking if anyone can be warned, not mods in particular. Thank you for responding.
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    How long before the tiredness goes? Ever since I had Covid mid to late May I've been so tired 😫 I could nap all the time 😴 Im lucky to make it till 8.30pm.. eyes start closing and I drift off.

😔 🤗
  • slimgirljo15
    edited July 2022
    How long before the tiredness goes? Ever since I had Covid mid to late May I've been so tired 😫 I could nap all the time 😴 Im lucky to make it till 8.30pm.. eyes start closing and I drift off.

They say 12 ish weeks before full recovery from long covid. Hugs Jo, hope it soon goes 🤗

Wow lthat ong eh 😔 Im just tired of being tired 😫
  • nonchalantxo
    Gouda cheese
  • slimgirljo15
    IslandGal3 wrote: »

I hope it passes soon. Hang in there Jo. 🤗

Thanks Jenni 🤗
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member

They say 12 ish weeks before full recovery from long covid. Hugs Jo, hope it soon goes 🤗

Wow long eh 😔 Im just tired of being tired 😫 that

https://youtube.com/c/Campbellteaching

This guy is great for unbiased info on covid.
  • FeastRepeat
    FeastRepeat Posts: 1,113 Member
    Gouda cheese

Just ate some Gouda 🧀
  • nonchalantxo
    Gouda cheese

Just ate some Gouda 🧀

Me too it smacked
  • slimgirljo15

Thanks Chris 👍
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,060 Member

Thanks Chris 👍

Yes ma’am!
  • honey_honey_12
    I’m actually looking forward to watching a couple new movies.
    This is rare for me, I don’t watch many movies anymore.
    The Black Phone
    Nope
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,002 Member
    edited July 2022

Clarifying for myself. Maybe everyone else is understanding this. You can post a link to a song that contains lyrics that would be “kittened” here right? Like, a lot of us post links to YouTube songs we’re listening to. I get that posting that actual lyrics could be striked. But not a link to the song. Is this incorrect?
  • honey_honey_12
    I get the feeling I am wasting my time.
    Old and scary I guess 😂
    Goodnight 🥱
  • slimgirljo15
    MelG7777 wrote: »

Clarifying for myself. Maybe everyone else is understanding this. You can post a link to a song that contains lyrics that would be “kittened” here right? Like,
    I get the feeling I am wasting my time.
    Old and scary I guess 😂
    Goodnight 🥱

Not old and scary 🤗

Night Mel, sleep tight 😴
  • nonchalantxo
    BBL Era is over, what are these girls that use their bodies as fashion trends going to do now?
  • honey_honey_12
    BBL Era is over, what are these girls that use their bodies as fashion trends going to do now?

You know trends, it’ll flip the opposite way and all the girls will want to look sickly thin.
    Please no, not the druggie look again……