WOMEN AGES 50+ FOR AUGUST 2022

Options

Replies

• 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,355 Member
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Allie ~ I am so glad that you have Miles in your life and know you are the best grandma ever. Also, you are so lucky to have so many friends in your life to keep you busy.

Annie ~ I love mystery books. I hope yours will be a success.

Debbie ~ Your meal with hubby looks delicious. Only, I don't think I could eat shrimp with all their appendages in place. I also could not eat fish with the head still on. That's part of me being a country farm girl growing up I guess.

Carol in GA
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,669 Member
    Options
  • fanncy0626
    fanncy0626 Posts: 7,152 Member
    Options
    💞
  • minicooper452
    minicooper452 Posts: 619 Member
    Options
    <3
  • Anniesquats100
    Anniesquats100 Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Thanks Carol! My book has been years in the making. Good thing I like writing!

Annie in Delaware
  • SophieRosieMom
    SophieRosieMom Posts: 3,404 Member
    Options
    B)
  • dlfk202000
    dlfk202000 Posts: 3,011 Member
    Options
    1948CWB wrote: »
    Allie ~ I am so glad that you have Miles in your life and know you are the best grandma ever. Also, you are so lucky to have so many friends in your life to keep you busy.

Annie ~ I love mystery books. I hope yours will be a success.

Debbie ~ Your meal with hubby looks delicious. Only, I don't think I could eat shrimp with all their appendages in place. I also could not eat fish with the head still on. That's part of me being a country farm girl growing up I guess.

Carol in GA
    the fish was just filets so it was fine- shrimp, I prefer deveined ones but did have a couple- not worth the work though.
    Farm girl here too.
    Time to go walk the dog-
    need my steps. I went to bed 12,000 steps ahead and woke up 1000 steps behind(made them up just taking care of all the cats)-just 15 more hours of the challenge.

1/2 melatonin helped- woke up often (app says 8 times)but went right back to sleep

Debbie

edit(forgot to hit "Post Reply"
    I am now 6,000 steps ahead ;)

Will head to the park when Ezie gets here.
    Glad the other person in the challenge is in a different time zone- by the time I am ready for my last walk of the evening, he will already be in bed.

• LisaInArkansas
    LisaInArkansas Posts: 2,497 Member
    Options
    Dealing with a stinker of a headache, about to take to my couch with some best-loved books. Went on a book binge, bought five Kindle books from Barbara Michaels and three from Mary Stewart.
  • dlfk202000
    edited August 2022
    Options
    how do you log the calories on something like what I had for lunch yesterday?
    the chicken is sliced paper thin(so it cooks quickly) and each tray had four pieces, I had two trays.
    Fish I am guessing was 3-4 oz. but not sure
    Clams 8-10 tiny little ones about the size of peas ;)
    imitation crab- 3 oz
    chicken karaage-6 bite size pieces came with a spicy mayo- just a little is enough for me- just spicy enough.
    recipe here- SOOO good
    https://www.justonecookbook.com/karaage/
  • KetoneKaren
    KetoneKaren Posts: 6,411 Member
    Options
    B)
  • 1948CWB
    1948CWB Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    :)
  • wizzywig
    wizzywig Posts: 1,246 Member
    Options
    B)
  • barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,969 Member
    Options
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    the chicken is sliced paper thin(so it cooks quickly) and each tray had four pieces, I had two trays.
    imitation crab- 3 oz
    chicken karaage-6 bite size pieces came with a spicy mayo- just a little is enough for me- just spicy enough.
    recipe here- SOOO good

:) don't fret about it. Just make a few educated guesses on the high side. Log it and move on. This is not an exact science <3
  • pipcd34
    pipcd34 Posts: 16,669 Member
    Options
    Stats for the day-

Walk w/family to store then home- 2hrs 20min, 6.89mi= 762c
    Other- 1hr 30min, laundry, fold put away, wash/dry/brush yogi, make dog treats, inventory Bette for camping trip on Sunday, strip bed, = 400c

Total cal 1162
  • dlfk202000
    Options
    barbiecat wrote: »
    dlfk202000 wrote: »
    imitation crab- 3 oz
    recipe here- SOOO good

:) don't fret about it. Just make a few educated guesses on the high side. Log it and move on. This is not an exact science <3

My guess for the whole meal was 550.

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,318 Member
    Options
    ☘️