What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    Options
    I just realized that I'm out of coffee for tomorrow morning.
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options

Oh this sounds terrible
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,864 Member
    Options

Oh that's a catastrophe
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    Ok, fine. I'm irked at myself for eating all that bread and 'm pre-irked at myself for not eating less over the rest of the week to balance it out.
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    La Nina
  • Merrysailor
    Merrysailor Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    How none of my clothes fit right currently...
  • nossmf
    nossmf Posts: 9,101 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »
    I like bread. :)

For years, bread was my downfall. I would routinely have a dozen rolls at major meals, a half dozen at "light" meals. And don't even ask how many garlic breadsticks I could put away by myself at Olive Garden! When I became serious about losing weight, the two things which had to go were my sodas and my bread, which combined to over half my daily calories. I've since reintroduced them, just in VERY controlled doses.

Now I'm irked you made me remember the good old days, lol.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    nossmf wrote: »
    glassyo wrote: »
    I like bread. :)

For years, bread was my downfall. I would routinely have a dozen rolls at major meals, a half dozen at "light" meals. And don't even ask how many garlic breadsticks I could put away by myself at Olive Garden! When I became serious about losing weight, the two things which had to go were my sodas and my bread, which combined to over half my daily calories. I've since reintroduced them, just in VERY controlled doses.

Now I'm irked you made me remember the good old days, lol.

When I was a kid and woke up before everyone else on Saturday mornings, I would sneak into the kitchen and grab like 6 or 8 pieces of bread (sometimes buttering them) and go back to my room and watch Sid & Marty Krofft shows (I'm very old) and cartoons and gobble that bread up.

When I started Weight Watchers I had to nix the bread and pasta (I LIVED off noodles and butter with parmesean cheese or top ramen) because the points were too much and now, stick a plate of noodles in front of me and noodles? WHAT noodles? :)

I am obviously not a moderator. :)

Also, you're welcome!
  • Owlsareinteresting
    Options
    YalithKBK wrote: »
    The fact that MFP just emailed to inform me the barcode scanner is going to be a paywalled feature.

I was literally coming to make my first post ever specifically for this reason. I anticipate they are going to lose a lot of people over this. It's one of the best features.
  • jumelle
    jumelle Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    The fact that MFP just emailed to inform me the barcode scanner is going to be a paywalled feature.

Same! The barcode scanner is the best part of the app.
  • CBCelest
    CBCelest Posts: 3 Member
    Options

Came here to say the same thing.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,040 Member
    Options
    Well that’s a bummer👆🏽
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    👆👆👆👆👆👆

Dafaq they doing over dare ??? 🤦‍♂️
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 658 Member
    Options
    The fact I slept straight through my alarm and got up with just enough time to chug my coffee and leave for work
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options

I was literally coming to make my first post ever specifically for this reason. I anticipate they are going to lose a lot of people over this. It's one of the best features.

I hardly utilize the diary feature but I've been recently and the barcode makes it so much easier. I still won't pay premium for it because I don't pay for things that suck. Anyway, I'll just hatefully imput my foods manually cause that will still be free right? 🤔
  • PlentyofProtein00
    PlentyofProtein00 Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options

I hardly utilize the diary feature but I've been recently and the barcode makes it so much easier. I still won't pay premium for it because I don't pay for things that suck. Anyway, I'll just hatefully imput my foods manually cause that will still be free right? 🤔

Till they decide you must pay to use their food diary
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options

Till they decide you must pay to use their food diary

When that day comes I'll happily use my Samsung Health App. There's always other options 😁
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    Options
    I was looking at images of giraffes, saw the beautiful only one white giraffe in the world.
    Read that poachers have since killed her.

I have NO respect for anyone who shoots big game.
    It makes me so angry, put em up against the wall.