Replies

• rcouret3
    rcouret3 Posts: 5 Member
    edited August 2022
    <Delete this duplicate please>
  • Philliesfan21
    Philliesfan21 Posts: 31 Member
    rcouret3 wrote: »
    When I went to work today, my boss only made fun of my weight 2 times today instead of the usual 3 or 4. I am truly blessed!

Can you report him to HR?
  • CatchMom11
    CatchMom11 Posts: 462 Member
    rcouret3 wrote: »
    When I went to work today, my boss only made fun of my weight 2 times today instead of the usual 3 or 4. I am truly blessed!

Can you report him to HR?

This was my thought as well! This definitely sounds like an HR issue! Or it's simply time to speak to an attorney because that's harassment.
  • IAmTheGlue
    IAmTheGlue Posts: 701 Member
    I am thinking of signing up for a 10k. I've ran a few 5k races with varying degrees of success in terms of my pace. While I will never be a "fast" runner, I've seen my pace drop by over 35 seconds over the last couple of months. My NSV - I ran 3 miles at a 10:30 pace the other day. I was completely floored that I not only broke 11 minutes, I crushed it!

Awesome job! You should sign up for it! It will be a new challenge for you to achieve.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!