what's one food/drink you don't think you could EVER give up

Options

Replies

• Hollycat
    Hollycat Posts: 372
    Options
    Seriously? I have to choose one? OMG. Diet Coke. No. Cheese. No. Psyllium fibre. No. OMG. OK. It's eggs. No. Cheese. Yes. Cheese. That would have to be it. I think. Nope. The fibre. I'd die without it. Not that I like it. I think you mean something I like...so that would be...cheese. Yup. Cheese.

Apparently, I have issues with decision-making. :huh:

Hollycat
    :flowerforyou:
  • astilson33
    astilson33 Posts: 52
    Options
    Mine is coffee with cream and sugar! I had my first black coffee this morning and OMG ewwww! lol but I am determined so you gotta do what you gotta do :)
  • MyaPapaya75
    MyaPapaya75 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    Tofutti..vanilla almond bark..woot woot
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    that would be diet mt dew!! its got to have crack or something in it!! I have to have it as soon as I wake up!!
  • TooFatToFit
    TooFatToFit Posts: 285 Member
    Options
    Coffee...I just can't kick the habit and I don't think I even want to. I tried hard to switch to tea...bought every flippin' flavour there is, but there is not substitute. I am, however, working on cutting back on the extras...goal is to enjoy it black eventually.

That's why my other diet failed. They said I couldn't drink coffee at all. :tongue:
  • Leola2011
    Options
    Chocolate! I think it should be a fruit and a vegetable! I think I should be able to pay my bills with chocolate. I think I should be able to put chocolate in my gas tank and drive. I think the whole world should be made of chocolate.
  • SarabellPlus3
    SarabellPlus3 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Wine, peanut butter, martinis, cheese, & Starbuck's pumpkin spice latte all Fall/Winter (though I'm getting it skim/no whip now! Minor victory!).
    But, I once thought I'd NEVER give up soda. Heck, I even once thought I'd NEVER give up eating whatever strikes my fancy at any given time... But I have essentially given up both of those things. So who knows! :)
  • splackk
    splackk Posts: 163
    Options
    Fries! I love my peanut butter and I might just die without a good coffee in the morning, but I know there is absolutely NO WAY someone can pull out fresh fries in front of me and not have me swipe one or two (or five or...). It's a huge downfall of mine and the reason I gained so much weight in the first place, literally once or twice I day I was eating a large fry, at least. Now I'm much better, but I do still allow myself a small fry once every week or every other week. I couldn't possibly give them up totally, but I'm satisfied eating less of them less often.
  • Bluestar083
    Options
    For me its my Tim Hortons steeped tea, 2 milk 2 sugar 150 cal. (or even red rose tea at home 65 cal).
    how does herbal tea have any calories?
  • jhitguy
    Options
    Pizza. I have it once a week. DiGiorno is the best!
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    Coffee with creamer and chocolate almonds.
  • goblue443
    Options
    diet coke, no questions asked. I know how bad it is for you. I've tried to give it up but if I haven't had one by 3pm nothing else will be satisfying until i have one
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,668 Member
    Options
    Diet Pepsi.
  • stacyrhoades11
    stacyrhoades11 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Chocolate and diet pepsi...lol
  • gunnroadapartments
    Options
    coffee coffee coffee! with my coffee mate! also 1 sweet a day, looking for a healthy variety compared to my ice cream or candy bar...
  • brianward81
    brianward81 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Coffee. Considering I never drank it 3 years ago, I can't believe how much I look forward to it every day.
  • LisaKyle11
    LisaKyle11 Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    red wine
  • BeverageTreats
    BeverageTreats Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    BEER
  • haileemou
    Options
    Wine and Chocolate
  • TrishJimenez