What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• swimmom_1
    swimmom_1 Posts: 1,302 Member
    yesterday I accidentally hiked a lot longer than I meant to, and I *enjoyed* it. Didn't start internally whining I was going to die until I was back on the road walking uphill back to my car that was much farther from the trailhead than I thought. (I think someone moved it about twenty miles farther away while I was hiking.)

LOL!!!! :-)
  • Jacki916W
    Jacki916W Posts: 114 Member
    That’s too funny!! And congrats!!!
  • sargemarcori
    sargemarcori Posts: 301 Member
    well done!
  • Jacki916W
    Jacki916W Posts: 114 Member
    Every morning after breakfast, the High Anxiety Dog and I walk to the (town) Square in hopes of spotting squirrels and giving chase. There haven’t been many lately because of a large hawk living on the courthouse, so any sighting is cause for wild doggy celebration.

This morning we saw three. O, Happy Day!!!!!

We chased them (meaning HAD ran wildly, dragging me with him) all over the Square until they were treed and chattering angrily at us.

My NSV is that I realized, instead of being winded and gasping for air after reckless sprinting, I was pumped for more! 😂

That is so awesome!!!

• PKM0515
    PKM0515 Posts: 2,937 Member
    I got up to 286 # and was wearing size 40 pants. Today, I saw some jeans my wife left out for me and I tried them on. They were size 36 AND I had some room. BEST. DAY. EVER!!!

Fabulous!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!