What’s a red flag for you?

Options

Replies

• happimess01
    happimess01 Posts: 9,071 Member
    Options
    if they agree to getting some icecream but can't voice their opinion on what flavour to get
  • Rickimariefit
    Rickimariefit Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    @happimess01 if someone says they don’t got atleast one red flag, they are the red flag 🤣 I’m ✨self aware✨
  • kinetixtrainer2
    kinetixtrainer2 Posts: 9,144 Member
    Options
  • happimess01
    Options
    @happimess01 if someone says they don’t got atleast one red flag, they are the red flag 🤣 I’m ✨self aware✨

True. I will be the first to say I have more red flags than a Chinese military parade but I am working on it lol
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    People who habitually insult themselves so that everyone around them says, “no,no, you’re wonderful.”
  • happimess01
    Options
    if they have been attacked by a therapy dog on more than one occasion
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

True story
  • happimess01
    Options

True story

;)
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    Options
    People who habitually insult themselves so that everyone around them says, “no,no, you’re wonderful.”

I know a couple of fantastic women who do this. It's annoying as hell, and they have a bunch of really attractive qualities. That one turns all of the attractive off.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    OnlyPans wrote: »

I know a couple of fantastic women who do this. It's annoying as hell, and they have a bunch of really attractive qualities. That one turns all of the attractive off.
    Yes & sometimes it feels manipulative
  • OnlyPans
    OnlyPans Posts: 629 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

With one of them it does - she's sharp and pretty, and probably weaponizes those responses (or in my case, the lack of counter argument).

With the other i think it's a mental health issue. Constantly apologizes too, like her existence being a burden has been beaten into her. Literally can't express her own opinion without an apology attached. She's managed to be very successful despite this glaring issue, which says to me she's highly capable otherwise.
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,046 Member
    Options

I promise that’s not what I was doing yesterday when I told you I felt fat lately.💀
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited September 2022
    Options
    MelG7777 wrote: »

I promise that’s not what I was doing yesterday when I told you I felt fat lately.💀
    🤗I promise not to be passive aggressive with you. If I ever have something to say to you I will say it to you. Plus I sadly understand that feeling.
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

With the other i think it's a mental health issue. Constantly apologizes too, like her existence being a burden has been beaten into her. Literally can't express her own opinion without an apology attached. She's managed to be very successful despite this glaring issue, which says to me she's highly capable otherwise.

this isnt me but also i feel called out somehow
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    jesus *kitten* christ i need to learn bbcode bc it is messed up everytime i try

maybe this is a sign
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    If they can’t be friends with, or respectful to, people they are sexually attracted to also.

What dat mouf do?
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,046 Member
    Options
    If they can’t be friends with, or respectful to, people they are sexually attracted to also.

What dat mouf do?

Don’t play coy with me.
  • tigrig
    tigrig Posts: 659 Member
    Options

pdzxwuk5k1ng.jpg