Less Alcohol ~ SEPTEMBER 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• forestdweller1
    forestdweller1 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    @lmlmrn I love me a Mountain Man...Does your friend have a brother ??

[just kidding]
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,585 Member
    Options
    @lmlmrn I love me a Mountain Man...Does your friend have a brother ??

[just kidding]

You are hilarious as usual : - )

And yes @lmlmrn , what a fun photo!!! OMG to the fingernails of that thing!
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    9/1-9/4 - A
    9/5-9/6- 9/7 - AF
    9/8-9/9-9/10 - A
    9/11- 9/12-9/13 - 9/14-9/15- AF
    9/16 - 9/17 -A
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    I am Dawn. I live in Cranbrook BC.
    I joined this thread in November of 2018 as a daily drinker.
    I have found a sweet spot for myself, 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 18 for August.
    I will be in Mexico for a good chunk of September and will definitely be having some Margaritas and possibly Cervezas.

I post in the mornings to MFP, so the next day for this thread.
    Diary style.

Sunday Sept 11 - AF - Planned AF for Monday and Tuesday. I arrive in LA at 3pm on Tuesday and staying there until Wednesday morning, where I depart for Zhihuatanejo. I may have a Margarita at a beach bar on Wednesday, we'll see. Packing up my laptop after this post, I will check back in on Thursday.
    Monday Sept 12 - AF - I have to get up at 2:30am to be at the airport for 4:30
    Tuesday Sept 13 - AF - Arrived in LA for the day and night. Met a very nice young man in the pool and had a good conversation
    Wednesday Sept 14 - 1 Margarita. Flight delay and forever getting through customs so I was late to the property. Turns out the beautiful cobblestone street that I thought that I would be living on was torn up and muddy with construction. Pretty much impossible for the cabby. Somehow got into my "bungalow" and back down the hill in the mud to a little place where I had a drink and took two containers to my room, one of rice, one

Rolling total: 8AF days out of 13 days.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    Options
    Lost wifi, on my phone elsewhere now. I will post photos when I get wifi on my laptop at my accommodation
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @globalhiker Thank you. A car was purchased. Used cars are so expensive these days with inflation (I’m in the US) and getting a new car means a 15 month wait for a car you can’t test drive. So I got used, reliable but I’m not in love. Oh well, inventory was low everywhere. I would love to get an electric vehicle but I live in an apartment and charging stations aren’t very popular around here.

@forestdweller1 Has your profile pic always been a kitty and I’ve never noticed or did you change it recently? Is that your kitty?
    So sorry to hear of your nephews mystery shrouded passing. Good on you keeping up his memory in kind ways.

@Stockholm_Andy Im sorry to hear you struggled but glad to hear you made it through. Do you feel like you missed out or are you glad you got up this morning and exercised?