Less Alcohol ~ SEPTEMBER 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,556 Member
    Options

I am Dawn. I live in Cranbrook BC.
    I joined this thread in November of 2018 as a daily drinker.
    I have found a sweet spot for myself, 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 18 for August.
    I will be in Mexico for a good chunk of September and will definitely be having some Margaritas and possibly Cervezas.

I post in the mornings to MFP, so the next day for this thread.
    Diary style.

Thursday Sept 01 - AF - May have drinks Friday night after my split shift, and or Saturday.
    Friday Sept 02 - Drinks. Long workday, but busy and good. Very smoky here. Planned drinks Saturday as well (today). There are bands playing at the park that I can hear from my porch, I go back and forth. Got some black tulip bulbs today!! I will plant them when the bands are on breaks. Thinking of Singapore Slings today.
    Saturday Sept 03 - Drinks. I had been up since 5am, so didn't see all of the bands that were playing until 10pm. Planned AF days until next Friday.

Rolling total: 1AF day out of 3 days.
  • ahoy_m8
    ahoy_m8 Posts: 3,052 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy Looks so cool! Thanks for sharing. I love a covered outdoor space during a rainstorm. Hope you have a blast. Happy birthday early 🥳
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy Your vacation looks completely fantastic! Thank you for sharing and of course you’ll post some pics when you get back! If I don’t remember do have a great birthday!
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    Sept accountability: 1 days AF
    Alcohol: 3 days (7 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 1-2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days per month. Aim to drink no more than 2 nights in a row.

9/1 - 2 wine; did not join DH when after the wine he poured bourbon & coke so I call this a WIN sticking to 2
    9/2 - 2 wine
    9/3 - AF ; DH had wine. I passed since I know that tomorrow night I plan to indulge. LSU football game & my sister’s 60th birthday. We are having a tailgate style party at my house with beer, orange cosmos, whisky slush, sodas, tea, etc AND lots of food!
    9/4 - 3 drinks ; 2 whisky slush + 1 orange cosmos LSU tailgate party at my house for the game … switched to tea and then water
  • globalhiker
    globalhiker Posts: 1,517 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy you're vacation is a tropical dream and looks so relaxing too!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,548 Member
    Options
    @Breathe57103 ...So MUCH cute in one spot !!

Day Three of Wine vs Water [bloop bloop] 🐠 🐟 🦀

@forestdweller1 is that like the TV show Man vs Food ? Water is a great flush and hydration. Drink away!