Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Less Alcohol ~ SEPTEMBER 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Replies

• Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,942 Member
    edited September 2022
    Sept accountability: 2 days AF
    Alcohol: 5 days (12 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 1-2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days per month. Aim to drink no more than 2 nights in a row.

2 glasses of wine last night as DH bought 12 nice bottles of Joseph Drouhin Rully blanc wine yesterday. Really like this wine and think it might be a new fav but we bought all they had at the store. My plan is to skip tonight so that I can enjoy another glass Fri & Sat. Trying for 3 AF days at least per week to get to my 12-16 AF days for the month.

Donating one of these bottles to a Wine Pull for a Think Pink Breast Cancer Luncheon fundraiser. :) DH told me to put it aside and agreed.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,799 Member
    I am Dawn. I live in Cranbrook BC.
    I joined this thread in November of 2018 as a daily drinker.
    I have found a sweet spot for myself, 16-20 AF days per month.
    I had 18 for August.
    I will be in Mexico for a good chunk of September and will definitely be having some Margaritas and possibly Cervezas.

I post in the mornings to MFP, so the next day for this thread.
    Diary style.

Sunday Sept 04 - AF - Back on to the Ice zero calorie drinks in frosted champagne flutes.
    Monday Sept 05 - AF - I may have drinks after my pedi Tuesday night.
    Tuesday Sept 06 - Drinks. The last time I had a pedi I wrecked it by going straight into my garden to get some stuff done. I resisted this time because this pedi needs to be for the duration of my upcoming trip. Polish intact, even though I had sooo much to do, I stayed still. I will get some more AF days in before I fly off for sure.
    Wednesday Sept 07 - AF - Planned AF for Thursday, and planned drinks for Friday and or Saturday. I will be working a very long day on Friday, but after that I am officially on holiday and will get my garden covered so frost won't hit it while I am away, plus 100 other things that I need to do before flying off. Virgo, almost 62

Rolling total: 4AF day out of 7 days.
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,942 Member
    @Breathe57103 - You are doing really well on the AF front. ((HUGS)) for the memories. Curious, is your plan to winter in AZ (6 months there and 6 months back home)? Or do you have plans to move their permanently?