Butterball Babies~ ! (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• SlimLittleMrs
    Options
    Challenge this week:

Sept 15 - (no pushups - saw challenge too late), 5 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize.
    Sept 16 - 30 pushups, 11 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize.
    Sept 17 - oops, totally forgot about the pushups, 6 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize.
    Sept 18 - Poor little dum dum - I forgot the pushups again, 6 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all of my food & exersize
    Sept 19 - 30 pushups, 9 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all food & exersize
    Sept 20 - 30 pushups, 6 cups of water, 5 f/v, logged all food & exersize
    Sept 21 -
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    9/15-9/21 Weekly Challenge

ON TOP OF THE 30 PUSHUPS, 5 SERVINGS OF FRUIT AND VEG, 50 CUPS OF WATER AND LOGGING, I AM GOING TO ADD A PERSONAL GOAL TO WORKOUT AT LEAST 5 DAYS.

9/15- 8 OF 5O CUPS OF WATER DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, DID NOT MEET FRUIT AND VEG TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #1 FOR WEEK DONE

9/16- NOW AT 16 OF 50 CUPS, PUSHUPS DONE, SADLY I DID NOT MEET THE FRUIT AND VEG AGAIN TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #2 DONE.

9/17- 26 OF 50 CUPS OF WATER, PUSHUPS DONE, STILL ONLY 3 FRUITS :( (I AM STOCKING UP ON FRESH STUFF TOMORROW), LOGGED EVERYTHING, WORKOUT #3 DONE (IT WAS SHORT BUT I SQUEEZED IT IN BETWEEN KIDS GAMES AND OVERTIME)

9/18- TODAY WAS A WASH, IT WAS MY DAY OFF AND I WAS A TOTAL SLACKER!! :)

9/19- 32 OF 50 CUPS DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, FINALLY GOT ALL MY FRUITS AND VEGGIES IN , LOGGED EVERYTHING!

9/20- 41 OF 50 CUPS DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, DIDN'T MAKE IT ON THE FRUITS AND VEGGIES AGAIN, LOGGED EVERYTHING DESPITE THE HUGE OVERLOAD OF SODIUM!

9/21
  • purple1butterfly
    purple1butterfly Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Do 30 Push-ups/Wallies per day!
    18/09/11= 7:30am done 50 Wallies
    19/09/11= forgot to do them earlier, done now all 50
    20/09/11= 30 wallies
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    50 Cups of Water for the week at least!
    18/09/11= 8 cups of water
    19/09/11= 8 cups of water
    20/09/11= 8cups of water
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    AT LEAST 5 SERVINGS of Fruit and VEGGIES per day!!
    18/09/11= 4 fruit
    19/09/11= 3 fruit & 1 veg
    20/09/11= 3 fruit
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    Come on blue team we can do it

Weigh-in is 181.9lb (82.5kg) for this week, I have no loss this week. 3 weeks in a row now. I have lost some inches on my hips & legs. Waist is bigger as i was due on monday & it seems to be normal thing.
  • tjradd73
    tjradd73 Posts: 3,495 Member
    Options
    Suzanne-great job and keep it up!!:drinker:

Laura-you are doing great this week...I can't wait to see your final results on Thursday!

Keerti-you are killing every goal this week...fantastic job!

Annie-I agree with you 100% on that statement!! and there is nothing wrong with wall-pushups....the real ones will come with time :wink:

Renee-fantastic!! I can't imagine your WI being anything other than phenom this week!

Nat-it happens...just keep on trekkin and the scale should catch up in no time :flowerforyou:

*****Where's my YELLOW TEAM at?! Suzanne and I check in daily, and Pat checks in at least every few days!! And although I know that this isn't possible for some people, due to their schedules and what not, a quick PM or post one here every few days just to let us know how you are doing would be great ladies!! :indifferent:
  • MunchkinHawk12
    MunchkinHawk12 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Do 30 Push-ups/Wallies per day!
    18/09/11= 7:30am done 50 Wallies
    19/09/11= forgot to do them earlier, done now all 50
    20/09/11= 30 wallies
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    50 Cups of Water for the week at least!
    18/09/11= 8 cups of water
    19/09/11= 8 cups of water
    20/09/11= 8cups of water
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    AT LEAST 5 SERVINGS of Fruit and VEGGIES per day!!
    18/09/11= 4 fruit
    19/09/11= 3 fruit & 1 veg
    20/09/11= 3 fruit
    21/09/11=
    22/09/11=
    Come on blue team we can do it

Weigh-in is 181.9lb (82.5kg) for this week, I have no loss this week. 3 weeks in a row now. I have lost some inches on my hips & legs. Waist is bigger as i was due on monday & it seems to be normal thing.

Losing inches is always the best loss I believe! Way to go and keep it up!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    Suzanne-great job and keep it up!!:drinker:

Laura-you are doing great this week...I can't wait to see your final results on Thursday!

Keerti-you are killing every goal this week...fantastic job!

Annie-I agree with you 100% on that statement!! and there is nothing wrong with wall-pushups....the real ones will come with time :wink:

Renee-fantastic!! I can't imagine your WI being anything other than phenom this week!

Nat-it happens...just keep on trekkin and the scale should catch up in no time :flowerforyou:

*****Where's my YELLOW TEAM at?! Suzanne and I check in daily, and Pat checks in at least every few days!! And although I know that this isn't possible for some people, due to their schedules and what not, a quick PM or post one here every few days just to let us know how you are doing would be great ladies!! :indifferent:

Tara~ Thanks, I am nervous to check and I might not weigh-in until Friday. They tend to be my lucky days, but we'll see!

Laura
  • tjradd73
    Options
    Tara~ Thanks, I am nervous to check and I might not weigh-in until Friday. They tend to be my lucky days, but we'll see!
    Laura

I feelya there girl!! My normal WIs are Wednesday after I get up in the afternoon...but I have been using my weight from Thursday morns for this thread!! I haven't weighed since Sunday though...so i have no idea where I'm at right now?! Super nervous!!! Good luck to us both!
  • kbcakes
    Options
    Yeah, I found the new thread!

It's been a long week for me (but I suppose that could be just an excuse, as it takes very little time to check in!). I have not really done the challenges this week because I didn't see them early enough last week, but I swear, I will check first thing tomorrow morning for our next challenge and do it with gusto.

I've been much better with my water intake, due to not feeling well, and because of that, I've also been getting 7+ hours of sleep at night the past couple of days. What a difference!

I've been running so much during the day, that I don't often check on my computer, but post usually on my i-touch. It might help some of us with limited on-line access to have someone post the weekly challenge in the "News feed" section we see on our app. Just a thought.

Good luck everyone at WI tomorrow. It looks like I have had a pretty good week calorie/exercise/water wise, so we'll see what the scale says in the morning.

P.S. Thanks to some of my Yellow teammates that keep checking in on me! I really appreciate it!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    I am very disappointed that this vacation weight does not seem to be budging. I think part of it is doing the P90X again (muscles retaining water). I know I am doing the right things and my clothes still fit the same, but for this challenge, I can't record a loss until I lose 7 more pounds. Ugh, sorry to the pink team! I wonder if I should reset my starting weight since the challenge came when I went on vacay. Maybe I will record the gain this week and then I can start seeing losses again. Thoughts?

Edted to add: I have lost about 2 pounds of it, I just thought it would come off a little faster!
  • KaeChelle
    Options
    I am very disappointed that this vacation weight does not seem to be budging. I think part of it is doing the P90X again (muscles retaining water). I know I am doing the right things and my clothes still fit the same, but for this challenge, I can't record a loss until I lose 7 more pounds. Ugh, sorry to the pink team! I wonder if I should reset my starting weight since the challenge came when I went on vacay. Maybe I will record the gain this week and then I can start seeing losses again. Thoughts?

Edted to add: I have lost about 2 pounds of it, I just thought it would come off a little faster!

I gained several pounds on vacation too and recorded the gain. Felt I just needed to be honest with what my weight was and then just took my losses from there!
  • melleyd
    melleyd Posts: 432 Member
    Options

I gained several pounds on vacation too and recorded the gain. Felt I just needed to be honest with what my weight was and then just took my losses from there!

I think I will do that. Weigh in tomorrow. OWN IT!
  • cardbucfan
    cardbucfan Posts: 10,396 Member
    Options
    Check in time.

9/15: no pushups, fruit and veggies 4, cups water 8
    9/15: pushups done: fruit and veggies 6, cups water 16
    9/16: pushups done; fruit and veggies 5, cups water 17
    9/17: pushups-no; fruit and veggies 6, cups water 6 logged but I drank much more than that. Bad day of logging
    9/18: pushups done: fruit and veggies only 4 servings, cups water 10
    9/19; pushups done; fruit and veggies 2 so far ; cups water 10 so far
    9/20: pushups nope: fruit and veggies-tons, way more than 5!; cups water 9
    9/21: pushups only 15 today, I lifted weights and my arms are fatiqued!; fruit and veggies-already hit 6 and will have some veggies with dinner; cups water 8 so far and will drink more.

I like the idea of putting the challenges on the news feed. I have 2 crazy weeks coming up and computer time will be limited. I'm at least trying to check in every day and give attaboys to my team orange peeps on my news feed but other than that, I'm a slacker! Good luck with weigh-ins tomorrow everybody. Remember-it's just a number!
  • PoshTaush
    PoshTaush Posts: 1,247
    Options
    Hey my Ladies!

So happy that you ALL have done amazingly well this week. I haven't done well with the challenge, but I do feel optimistic about weigh ins tomorrow. I'm nearing the end of my "cycle" and feel less bloated than last week...so fingers are crossed!

I am going to post the challenge early this time. I was a little behind last week.

So...STARTING TOMORROW!

8 cups of water EVERYDAY! (no caffeinated drinks count!)
    30 crunches or sit-ups per day (your choice of how to do them!)
    Burn 1200 calories

Ok.. Hope you like the new challenges!
  • aquasw16
    aquasw16 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Lost .8 pounds this last week.
    Drank53 cups of water
    Met veggies 4/7 days
    Push ups 4/7 days

Slowly but surely I am getting there.
  • tjradd73
    Options
    UPDATING: will add in "diet" info later!

# of Cups of Water: 64/62~DONE!!
    # of Days Meeting Push-Up Goal: 7/7~DONE!!
    # of Days Meeting Fruits/Veggies Goal: 4/7
    # of Days Logging ALL Food: 6/7
    # of calories burned: 2310/2000~DONE!!

Kelli-glad you found us!!! You may not have hit all of the goals for the week...but it sounds like you still had a pretty good week overall!!! WTG!! And I will def post the challenge for this group on the newsfeed, so you can start at it ASAP this week!!

Melinda-I feel your pain girl!! I can't seem to shake the rest of my vacay weight either!! It is def very frustrating...I think since you still have 7lbs left of it...I would def "cut your losses" and log your weigh-in this week (for a gain) so you can start seeing losses again next week! biggest thing...don't give up!

Tausha-great new challenges!! The cals burned should be piece-o-cake for most of us by now, as well as the water goal!! And the crunches should be very doable too!! We've got this!

aqua-every little bit counts, and nice try this week!!

AFM-I will update my final TOTALS tomorrow...including my weight!! Finish out strong TEAM YELLOW (and everyone else too!)
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I'm just on quickly to update, I'm hoping tomorrow I'll be able to check everyones updates & victories.

I got the pushups, fruit/veggies, water & logging everyday without a problem except for last Saturday - it was my rest day & I got the logging & water but no exercise & not enough fruit veggies.

I did not lose any weight :frown: However... I had a bit of an NSV tonight. I was standing in the kitchen waiting for my dinner & put my hands on my waist, just under my rib cage and... It was SOLID! The muscles were tensed, solid, formed - front, back & side!!! Holy Cow!! I don't really worry about the scale but I was getting a little concerned that I was working so hard, being so conciencous about my eating & working out & nothing was moving. But it has - I'm back to where I was a bit over a year ago where I was burning fat & building muscle and the "weight" was balancing out. I wasn't "losing" according to the scale, but I was getting more solid & I seem to be going back to that direction.
    So, as long as the muscle is outweighing the fat - I'm good with it :tongue:
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    Hey my Ladies!

So happy that you ALL have done amazingly well this week. I haven't done well with the challenge, but I do feel optimistic about weigh ins tomorrow. I'm nearing the end of my "cycle" and feel less bloated than last week...so fingers are crossed!

I am going to post the challenge early this time. I was a little behind last week.

So...STARTING TOMORROW!

8 cups of water EVERYDAY! (no caffeinated drinks count!)
    30 crunches or sit-ups per day (your choice of how to do them!)
    Burn 1200 calories

Ok.. Hope you like the new challenges!

Lucky you, I just started my period TODAY! Hope it doesn't hinder my weight loss! I will keep my fingers crossed for ya!

I like the challenge for next week...I hate sit-ups but I hated doing the push-ups more...so it will be a slight relief..HAHA GO TEAM PURPLE!!
  • MunchkinHawk12
    Options
    Laura

I feelya there girl!! My normal WIs are Wednesday after I get up in the afternoon...but I have been using my weight from Thursday morns for this thread!! I haven't weighed since Sunday though...so i have no idea where I'm at right now?! Super nervous!!! Good luck to us both!

Yes, goodluck!! :tongue:
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    9/15-9/21 Weekly Challenge

ON TOP OF THE 30 PUSHUPS, 5 SERVINGS OF FRUIT AND VEG, 50 CUPS OF WATER AND LOGGING, I AM GOING TO ADD A PERSONAL GOAL TO WORKOUT AT LEAST 5 DAYS.

9/15- 8 OF 5O CUPS OF WATER DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, DID NOT MEET FRUIT AND VEG TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #1 FOR WEEK DONE

9/16- NOW AT 16 OF 50 CUPS, PUSHUPS DONE, SADLY I DID NOT MEET THE FRUIT AND VEG AGAIN TODAY, LOGGING DONE AND WORKOUT #2 DONE.

9/17- 26 OF 50 CUPS OF WATER, PUSHUPS DONE, STILL ONLY 3 FRUITS :( (I AM STOCKING UP ON FRESH STUFF TOMORROW), LOGGED EVERYTHING, WORKOUT #3 DONE (IT WAS SHORT BUT I SQUEEZED IT IN BETWEEN KIDS GAMES AND OVERTIME)

9/18- TODAY WAS A WASH, IT WAS MY DAY OFF AND I WAS A TOTAL SLACKER!! :)

9/19- 32 OF 50 CUPS DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, FINALLY GOT ALL MY FRUITS AND VEGGIES IN , LOGGED EVERYTHING!

9/20- 41 OF 50 CUPS DONE, PUSHUPS DONE, DIDN'T MAKE IT ON THE FRUITS AND VEGGIES AGAIN, LOGGED EVERYTHING DESPITE THE HUGE OVERLOAD OF SODIUM!

9/21- 49 OF 50 CUPS DONE (I WILL GET IN ANOTHER BEFORE MIDNIGHT), PUSHUPS DONE, FRUITS AND VEG DONE, LOGGED EVERYTHING.

******** WEEKLY WEIGH IN DOWN TO 241.0 *********
  • annie_p
    annie_p Posts: 319 Member
    Options

9/15: 8/30/5
    9/16: 8/30/5
    9/17: 9/30/5
    9/18: 0/30/1
    9/19: 8/30/5
    9/20: 11/30/5
    9/21: 8/30/5
    52 Glasses of water, 30 pushups each day, 5 servings of fruits/veggies each day, and finished my meal log each day! woo hoo