Replies

• TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    Heater under my desk
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member
    Options
    Even though it’s only tomorrow, I’m smiling because tomorrow I’m getting a tattoo over a scar that really bothers me. I’m smiling because I won’t have to look at it anymore and get a reminder of that time.
    cowsfan12 wrote: »
    Even though it’s only tomorrow, I’m smiling because tomorrow I’m getting a tattoo over a scar that really bothers me. I’m smiling because I won’t have to look at it anymore and get a reminder of that time.

What you getting ? I’m up in the air on my next - maybe an hour glass with skull or an eyeball in my elbow ditch - idk -

Sternum, I haven’t seen his drawing yet, I gave him ideas and always leave it up to him to draw it. He has tattooed me over 40 times. I have never been dissapointed.

I’m sure it will be bad *kitten* - 🤘

I told him I want it to blend in with the owl, can’t wait to see what he came up with.

I WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD i even used caps

but i know youre kinda incognito now so just good luck and i’m sure itll be amazing ♥️

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options
    I got to spent some time with my favorite person yesterday and that has me smiling this morning 😊
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    CoffeeNstilettos Posts: 2,594 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

What you getting ? I’m up in the air on my next - maybe an hour glass with skull or an eyeball in my elbow ditch - idk -

Sternum, I haven’t seen his drawing yet, I gave him ideas and always leave it up to him to draw it. He has tattooed me over 40 times. I have never been dissapointed.

I’m sure it will be bad *kitten* - 🤘

I told him I want it to blend in with the owl, can’t wait to see what he came up with.

I WANT TO SEE IT SO BAD i even used caps

but i know youre kinda incognito now so just good luck and i’m sure itll be amazing ♥️

Thanks love <3 I've been so self-conscious about that scar for the last couple of years, I had to wait till it was healed. I've been waiting a while for this one.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I got to spent some time with my favorite person yesterday and that has me smiling this morning 😊

<3 happy you're happy
  • R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,509 Member
    Options

<3 happy you're happy

Thank you beautiful ☺️
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    Heater under my desk
    I found my keys!

This is what happens when I have a big shoulder bag with numerous and deep pockets and I accidentally put my keys in a different pocket than normal

This is me. A lot. Especially with my phone.
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I found my keys!

This is what happens when I have a big shoulder bag with numerous and deep pockets and I accidentally put my keys in a different pocket than normal

I hate the feeling of losing my phone - even when it's only for a moment. So much of our lives are in our phones, I'd be devastated.

Me too! I am always scared someone tries to use my calculator app that's not really a calculator
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I found my keys!

I hate the feeling of losing my phone - even when it's only for a moment. So much of our lives are in our phones, I'd be devastated.

Me too! I am always scared someone tries to use my calculator app that's not really a calculator
    7n82k0xvwfrb.gif

• CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    I found my keys!

7n82k0xvwfrb.gif

8mh8xxqh4a9v.gif
  • ermengarde22
    Options
    The purple toe has reduced itself to just a little bruise around the top of my toe nail and around the inside of my toe. Don’t think it’s broken! Yay!

we appreciate you not including a pic ♥️
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options
    The purple toe has reduced itself to just a little bruise around the top of my toe nail and around the inside of my toe. Don’t think it’s broken! Yay!

🤣 yes, very much appreciated
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,043 Member
    Options

Did anyone ask @Peachesnstuff she May have wanted to see the foot!
  • CoffeeNstilettos
    Options

Oh yes, maybe she would like that. 😆
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,227 Member
    Options
    Our new house had moving trucks today.
    Means it's gonna be all ready for us when we close this week!
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options

Ignored 😋
  • ermengarde22
    Options

Ignored 😋

well where the hell have u been young lady

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    edited September 2022
    Options

Ignored 😋

I'm sick 😑

Please just pet my head and tell I'm pretty

• ermengarde22
    Options

Ignored 😋

I'm sick 😑

Please just pet my head and tell I'm pretty

awww 💔 def can give head pets