Just Give Me 10 Days - Round 203

Replies

• quiltingjaine
    quiltingjaine Posts: 5,812 Member
    @heycolleen1969 It’s the log and fluctuations that made me realize it can take 2-3 days for changes in diet/exercise to make changes in the scale.
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,274 Member
    Update: I had to pick up my niece from school and take her to dancing. My mum told me to get a coffee while she was dancing, so I got lunch instead. I got a big bowl of noodle/chicken/salad which was my first mistake (partly deep fried and lots of dressings) which was probably at least 1000 calories. I asked for salt and pepper and ended up choking on it, so I had to buy a water and then hide away in my car. I didn't end up drinking the water. Then I brought a chocolate bar. Then I went to my sisters house for dinner and had a tiny drink of soda. Then I went home and went crazy. I had a bag of resalted chips, a soda and some chocolate biscuits. So I don't know how many calories I've gone over by. I did a lot of walking today so my feet and thighs aren't feeling so great. I'm going to take it easy tomorrow, see if I can apply what I have learned so far and stay in a calorie deficit. I am having trouble with it, it feels like, what's the point? Am I actually going to lose weight? Everyone is going to be so disappointed in me, I made all of these big declarations. And most importantly, I'm disappointed in me. I guess I'm just not safe in certain situations. Like I should avoid the food court at all costs. My treadmill will be up and running in a few days or weeks so going for walks should be a bit easier. But still... you can't out exercise a bad diet.

We all do this, is partly why we are here!!! Try not to beat yourself up over it but try to learn from it and move on. Draw a line under it and start over, use it to give you more resolve to succeed. You've made the first step by sharing how you feel with us. You can do this, it's just a small set back, try to focus how good you will feel at the end of the round of you turn this around. You've got our full support, we're willing you on xx <3
  • musicsax
    musicsax Posts: 4,274 Member
    I did something good today- I left before my sister served dessert.

One other positive thing that happened is my parents have decided to join my weightloss journey! yay for longer, healthier lives!

I'm proud of you 👏. And it is easier if someone close to you is also following a healthy life style.