Serial Starters

Options

Replies

• jjlbrick
    jjlbrick Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Today is day 125. Last week I ate out quite a bit I’m not giving up my next mini goal is 1.6 lbs away
    Next weeks big challenge I’m going to be an election poll worker “we will get pizza bring snacks”
    6 am to 9 pm. I’m thinking making soup, I could control that maybe bringing fruit. I’m going to do my best. It’s only one day.
  • LanaCabana537
    LanaCabana537 Posts: 3,850 Member
    Options
    78axthl4ken8.jpeg
    *** November 3 ***

Just getting us started. I need to go back and read what I missed. I'll be back later today.

Lana

266.0 today
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    Good evening all~~

What a tiring day!

Sara - glad to hear that work is "quiet". That's good.

I'm looking forward to some peace and quiet over this weekend, starting tomorrow.
    Maybe there'll be an unscheduled walk in the forest....

Waves to all the other ladies 👋🏻🌴

Lana
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Tilliesmommy1 Posts: 5,333 Member
    Options
    Good evening,

First frost warning of the year - at work it is so cold I got permission to wear hat/scarf at my desk. Helps that I knit my own....

Got 6500 steps today and I hope to sleep like a log.

Wishing all a good night. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    cg85a6etqhdo.jpeg
    *** November 4 ***

Goodness Sara - you need permission to wear a hat and scarf if you are cold? What a work place.
    😨

The sun is out today, and I am grateful for that.

I have some gorgeous cauliflower to cut up and steam and enjoy.
    When my friend was here, she wanted cottage cheese, so I re-discovered the joys of cottage cheese! With the right seasoning on top, it is scrumptious!

See you later at the Cabana Boys' Friday Happy Hour 🌴😁

Lana

265.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Isnt it nice that I have the talent to make the mittens/hat and scarf to wear to work? I am sewing in the ends of a green ombre colored scarf that matches my coat. Will be looking for a hat soon or maybe a pattern for a hat.

Cottage cheese with salad dressing, smashed cottage cheese with a fork, the possibilities you have are endless. Glad you rediscovered it.

Art/Craft sale at church tomorrow, so an early evening for me.

• LanaCabana537
    edited November 2022
    Options
    2loxehqayosc.jpeg
    *** November 5 ***

Wow, am I off this morning. I thought it was Sunday, and I pasted in a Sunday picture.....then my brain woke up, and I fixed it. Gah.

*waving at Cabana Boy for more black coffee*

It's going to be almost 80 degrees here today.

Lana

265.0 today
  • gemwolf110
    gemwolf110 Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    Hi all! I’m still alive just have been busy and haven’t been logging in. Can’t believe it is already November! Going out today with my sister to go wedding dress shopping for her wedding which is 2 years away. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

Missy
  • LanaCabana537
    Options

Hi Missy~~

Good to see you! I hope that the wedding dress shopping went well and that your sister is seeing styles that she likes.

🥰

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Craft fair at church was crazy and I made my 5k by 1pm. Called Dad who could tell I was tired and I went and passed out for most of the afternoon.

Rain here through Wednesday. Works for me as I dont have to commute in it.

Missy - hope you and your sister had a good/productive shopping trip.

• LanaCabana537
    edited November 2022
    Options
    gnnfqke9d8gy.jpeg
    *** November 6 ***

Good morning all~~

This morning I felt uninspired about my usual breakfasts, so I finished off the cottage cheese topped with a big dollop of Trader Joes sun-dried tomatoes in light olive oil--I'm surprised how yummy that was. 😋

Sara - Kudos to you for participating in the crafts fair and for getting your steps. Glad to hear that California is getting some rain. 🥰

I got a note from the postal workers, and rightfully so, scolding me for having messy walkways up to my house and to get them cleaned by November 15th. So that's what I'll be doing for "activity points" today. 🍁

Waves to anyone who stops by today 👋🏻

Lana

265.0 today

• Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good morning,

Lana - wow get that walkway clean. I didnt know the postal workers left notes like that. Your breakfast sounded good and refreshing.

Church then my to do list. I took advantage of getting another hour sleep.

Winds and dust (we really need rain) has my head congested. But it will go away eventually.

Wishing all a good day. Stay safe and sane out there.
  • gemwolf110
    Options
    Hi all dress shopping was great. She’s got a top 3 possibly 4 she’s going to go back to try them on in a couple of weeks.
  • Lavoisier61
    Lavoisier61 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    07/11/2022: 95.9 kg
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    9tzfdt62jr25.jpeg
    *** November 7 ***

Missy that is great about the dresses!!!

Sara - yes, the Post Office has a little form with all sorts of possible problems, and they check off the applicable offenses. I got the important areas taken care of and will do more tomorrow.

Yesterday I had lower digestive issues again - no idea why - and thus the scale was way down this morning. I made sure to drink plenty of restorative water, juice, and milk. (not all at once)

Lana

263.4 today
  • Lavoisier61
    Lavoisier61 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    07/11/2022: 95.9 kg
    08/11/2022: 95.8 kg
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    va7o01i8x3ca.jpeg
    *** November 8 ***

Good morning All~~

Just getting us started.....

Lana

264.0 today
  • Tilliesmommy1
    Options
    Good evening,

Could not get on the board last night, so I am glad I can today.

Lots of rain and snow in mountains. It ends tomorrow.

Good time to think about making soup.

• gemwolf110
    Options
    Good Morning! Happy Wednesday! Finally getting some fall weather here. It’s still sunny but is definitely cooling off and hope it stays this way for a bit. Hope everyone is having a great week!
  • LanaCabana537
    Options
    wlyygsidhrgw.jpeg
    *** November 9 ***

Good morning all~~

Yes, the cooler weather is rather nice - and yes, it reminds me that it would be good to make some soup!!

Tonight will be dinner out somewhere with two friends of mine. They are normal, working people, and as such, dinner will be well after dusk. It's a challenge for me to drive at night, but I will be careful, and it's worth it to have some dinner companionship.

*tossing beach bag and mystery novel onto favorite lounge chair for later* 🌴

Lana

264.0 today