30DS Challenge from Sept 20 till Oct 20

Options

Replies

• trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    Well this is Day3 level 1 for me! And while i am still SO sore but I pushed through it!

The jump rope kills me and so do the parts where you squat and lift the weights whew!!!! But I'm doing it!
  • Dailygoals
    Dailygoals Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm in for the challenge. Started Monday myself.
    Start: 141
    End:
  • Lesah0808
    Options
    Completed D1L1!!!!!! How do you calculate calories burned b/c my watch/HRM had a # too low for me to accept. Thanks for any input!
  • bevjones601
    Options
    started today just found this challenge ..sw 350 and im 33
  • emmab0902
    emmab0902 Posts: 2,337 Member
    Options
    I just got my copy today so have done day 1.

I am 56kg want to lose but am trying to focus on other goals like increased endurance and strength which I hope will benefit my swimming.
  • jsg8tor
    jsg8tor Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Day2, Level 1: Completed :drinker:

Less sore today and seemed a little bit easier, yeah!

Hope everyone is making good progress.
  • Corruptkitten
    Corruptkitten Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    L1D2 COMPLETE
    Legs are sore
    Good workout for 20 minutes for sure :smile:
  • jellybean1971
    jellybean1971 Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Hope its ok to join a little late

SW: 209.5
    EW: goal is

Day 1: Completed
    Day 2: Completed

I was a little sore today after day 2 work out hoping tommorrow will feel a little better.
  • lauehorn
    Options
    What is 30DS?
  • trhjrh06
    trhjrh06 Posts: 2,272 Member
    Options
    What is 30DS?

It's Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred workout DVD.
  • legacysh
    Options
    Day 3 completed....felt a little easier, but the jumping jack + jump rope cardio thing still wears me outtttt.

Agreed....
    D2 L1 completed with a vengeance!
  • legacysh
    Options
    Completed D1L1!!!!!! How do you calculate calories burned b/c my watch/HRM had a # too low for me to accept. Thanks for any input!

I wear my HRm too...I am in the 150's and I burn around 170 for this workout. remember that since it's not all cardio the numbers will be lower, but in actuality like a lot of strength stuff your body really is burning more, it just doesn't read on an HRM, you have to be hooked up to a different kind of monitor (my PT informed me of that).
  • lauren2390
    lauren2390 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I'm so in!!

Age- 21
    CW- 165
    EW-
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I'm in.. just one day ahead.. I started on the 19th but I'll hang in there! Already found muscles I hadn't used in a while! LOL
  • Adrenaline_Queen
    Adrenaline_Queen Posts: 626 Member
    Options
    Will someone please message me with .... "What is DS30???? Thank you xx
  • Gemnildy
    Gemnildy Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    For anyone trying to figure out how to log this... I was advised on another message page to use Circuit Training - at about 25 minutes burns approx 251 calories. I also noted in looking up exercises that there is a selection for Calesthetics - vigorous that also burns 251 calories for 25 minutes. I think 30DS fits either of those categories pretty well.

(If anyone already posted this.. sorry.. I didn't review all the posts.. there were too many LOL)
  • lauren2390
    lauren2390 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Today (9/21) was D2 L1 for me. First day i couldn't do the jump rope all the way through, but the second day I made myself jump the whole dang time. Those kill my legs!!! Hoping tomorrow is a success as well!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    Will someone please message me with .... "What is DS30???? Thank you xx

Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, 20 minute intense workout! Awesome!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Yesterday (9/21) i completed Level 1 Day 5. I weighed in today and I am currently at 131.2. I was at 133 when I started!! I am finally moving down instead of staying the same!! Can't wait to see the difference in before and after photos. I am committed to see this through!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Wanted to say good job to all of you who are doing this!
    Today will actually be day 3 for me on level 1. And I am so very sore. But I pushed through it yesterday and made it through it all. My legs are sore my arms are sore my stomachs sore. But I love it! Can't wait to do it again today after work! Only time I can do it is after work. Which it doesn't matter because either way I'm doing it!

Congrats and you are right...doesnt matter when you are doing it as long as you are doing it! And being sore does kind of feel great because you know you are changing your body! Keep up the great work!