Pizza, I can't pass up pizza.
  • _Ben
    _Ben Posts: 1,608 Member
    Options
    pizza
  • keenslk
    keenslk Posts: 126
    Options
    Three C's Chocolate... Cheese .... and Coffee!!!!

Cant give up my daily skinny latte.... but have limited choc and cheese since starting MFP...to pretty much never! but cheese is my biggest weakness... especially blue cheese or a creamy brie yumo (dreams are free)!
  • PegasusDeb
    PegasusDeb Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    cheese. hate the ff crap. and miracle whip light. I could use that at every meal! Now I measure it out!
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I think I am honestly at the point where there is nothing that tastes as good as being thin will feel. I would give up any food if it meant I would never have to look at my round body ever again.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    Options
    mac and cheese, ice cream, coffee, and my weekly iced lite latte from dunkin...

Why give them up? I eat my mac and cheese still.. (yes the "terribly processed cheese powder" mac and cheese) but only a serving and I load the rest of my plate with veggies. I make sure it fits into my calories, sodium, etc. I still eat ice cream, though not as much (a 1/2 cup for a serving? really?) so I eat a lot of Arctic Zero now to make up for it.. And obviously, coffee is a given. One cup a day w a tsp of sugar free vanilla creamer. And the iced lattes are fabulous. one a week will not hurt me. I've started making my own but nothing can replace dunkin.
  • HMonsterX
    HMonsterX Posts: 3,000 Member
    Options
    I think I am honestly at the point where there is nothing that tastes as good as being thin will feel. I would give up any food if it meant I would never have to look at my round body ever again.

But you can lose that "round body", while still having the things you like!

I havent given up anything, nor do i intend to, which is what makes this sustainable. Just it is less frequently, and small bits of it.
  • Shausil82
    Shausil82 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Sea salt chip ins. I still am able to have it, as long as it fits in with my daily diet, and most days, it does. It helps that there isn't many carbs and calories in it. Plus the 20 chips per serving is awesome. If you get the popcorn from Popcorn Indiana 3 cups is one serving.
  • AngelikaLumiere
    AngelikaLumiere Posts: 862 Member
    Options

But you can lose that "round body", while still having the things you like!

I havent given up anything, nor do i intend to, which is what makes this sustainable. Just it is less frequently, and small bits of it.

I understand what you are saying, but loosing the weight literally is the most important thing I need to do and NOTHING is going to get in the way. I can't afford to have a favorite food.
  • Primrose1960
    Primrose1960 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    coffee/wine
  • chedges9090
    chedges9090 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Steak and Coke
  • peppardl
    peppardl Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    COFFEE
  • noneya2010
    noneya2010 Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I think I have to vote the same way!! Love my nightly glass of wine!:drinker:
  • mrsmartin5
    Options
    Cheese is my demon !
  • BrookeEspinosa
    Options
    milk
  • BunnyBearLove
    Options
    Coffee, chocolate and beer! XD
  • cownancy
    Options
    I used to have a very long list of things and one of them is Coke Zero, but in the past ten days, I have been trying to find other things to drink that don't have artificial sweetener and I am not so positive that I am unable to give it up at this point. Now, if I eventually am able to give up Coke Zero, then I have to believe there is NOTHING I couldn't give up. But, I have to say that I am most addicted to Coke Zero, cheese, white bread (though I eat very little of it now), DONUTS (but I haven't had one in about 14 months now), pizza (which I allow myself once or twice a month) and ice cream, but like pizza, I only have it once or twice per month now.

I conquered, for the most part, potato chips. I conquered full power Mountain Dew. So, I have to believe I CAN conquer anything if given a strong enough reason. I hope.
  • Michelle_M2002
    Michelle_M2002 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    A few months ago I would have said that I couldn't give up breads, chocolate, coffee or tea.

But honestly, I've gotten so used to my lifestyle change that I don't crave them anymore... sure a cup of coffee SOUNDS good... or I think.. Mm... I think I'll have a pice of chocolate cake for dessert....but I I don't HAVE to have them anymore.

Odd how your body changes and gets used to being healthy!!!

Would I want to give these things up FOREVER? Of course not.. but I COULD if I had to.

God bless!!!
  • ADTeachTX
    ADTeachTX Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Cheese for me please
  • CricketClover
    CricketClover Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    Cheeseburgers. I will never stop eating them. :love: