JUST FOR TODAY--One Day at a Time--Daily Commitment Thread for 2022

Options

Replies

• hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    hope25 wrote: »
    Jumping in to add my daily goals for tomorrow.
    1. Stay away from the candy- opps are 1/2 a candy bar, but it did fit into my daily calories
    2. 10,000 steps- yes got it on the treadmill now sitting at 12,118 steps
    3. More veggies and fruit- salad and grapes with lunch

Jft Tuesday goals
    1. Stay within my calories
    2. Watch afternoon snacking
    3. 10,000 steps
    4. Drink water
  • more_freggies76
    more_freggies76 Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    JFT for 11/7/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. ✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today & none ice cream that my friend brought.✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 11/2)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Monday, 11/7.✔️
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 11/2). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's mixed nuts.✔️Didn't eat today.
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 10/19) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️
    10) No Italian sausage ok today (last 11/2) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️
    11) Sweet potato ok today.✔️Didn't eat today.
    JFT for 11/8/2022 (tomorrow)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.
    2) None of DH's stash today & none ice cream that my friend brought.
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 11/2)
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 11/10.
    5) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 11/2). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok)
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's mixed nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 10/19) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) No Italian sausage ok today (last 11/2) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    11) Sweet potato ok today.

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    ================== 4DW started 10/22 =============
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Trying to reset this week after a really bad time last week.

Goals for 11/7
    - 40 oz of water ❌
    - household chores ✅
    - Food logging ✅
    - yoga ❌

Things went okay today but feeling a little discouraged. Dad came by for an unannounced visit which threw off my plans for the day. He also pointed out that I need to gain more weight. So clearly the small bit of progress I’ve been making in that regard isn’t noticeable 😞 I know he means well but it still really hurt. I really am trying to change. But comments like that make me feel like I’m not doing enough.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,081 Member
    Options
    Trying to reset this week after a really bad time last week.

Goals for 11/7
    - 40 oz of water ❌
    - household chores ✅
    - Food logging ✅
    - yoga ❌

Things went okay today but feeling a little discouraged. Dad came by for an unannounced visit which threw off my plans for the day. He also pointed out that I need to gain more weight. So clearly the small bit of progress I’ve been making in that regard isn’t noticeable 😞 I know he means well but it still really hurt. I really am trying to change. But comments like that make me feel like I’m not doing enough.

You ARE doing enough! It's kind of the same the other way round. I lost around 10lb and tbh it wasn't really noticeable. I was dead proud of it but crushed that my efforts went unnoticed. But when I lost 30lb that's when others noticed and even I could physically see it at that point!
    So don't feel discouraged, not every day will be perfect but as long as your making progress, no matter how small, it all makes a difference! Keep going! You got this!
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,081 Member
    Options
    Not been keeping it with my daily goal posting, tbh I have a proper rubbish weekend. And because it was rubbish I just ate lots of junk food, 2 take outs. I was just majorly comfort eating and the worst bit was it didn't make me feel any better at all.

Saturday morning I was woken early at like 7.30 am (which is what time I get up on school days but prefer to get up an hour later or even 9am on weekends)

Casey was poorly Saturday morning. So I was up at 7.30 with her. The dog was poorly with his bottom end on Sunday, because he never EVER poops in the house so I knew as soon as they said that he was poorly. The girls woke me up early for that too. And the dogs illness lasted for 3 days. So Ash woke me at 3am Monday morning to tell me the dogs had an accident all over the rug and he just couldn't deal with it. But he did help me roll up the rug, bag it and just bin it. There was no saving it. So annoyed. That's the 4th rug ive gone through for various reasons but this was a real nice one!

So I've not even been able to walk the dog either
    Not taking him out like that but he seems to be feeling better today thank god.

So yeah, stressful weekend. Stressful eating. Need to get back on tracj
  • pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options

JFT Monday
    - Work by 6:15 :smiley:
    - Meetings straight through to noon :smiley:
    - mini meals :smiley:
    - log food :(
    - stay green :(
    - drink some water :(
    - reschedule mom's appointment :smiley:
    - dinner at home :smiley:
    - bed early :smiley:

Did really well yesterday until the evening, then I binged while hubby went out to the grocery. Then I still ate dinner because I didn't want him to know I went off my plan. I think hubby's bad mood is wearing on me. He mopes around and gets angry easily. I know it's because he is disappointed that his shoulder isn't 100%, but damn he's driving me up the wall. The only time he is happy-ish is when we are out, and that just isn't good for me to be out every night. I struggled to get out of bed this morning, not because I was tired, I just didn't want to deal with my day. Part of it is likely the seasonal depression thing, but I'm sure part is just his mood rubbing off on me.

On to better news. I finally got my promotion and raise. Yay! The raise was only10%, but the bump in levels means my bonuses will be better from now on. Of course, last year was not a good year for the business, so probably no major bonuses anyway.

Bible Study tonight and probably leftover steak with salad. No other plans, at least for now.

JFT Tuesday
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley: barely
    - Meetings :smiley:
    - mini meals
    - log food
    - Do mom's bills
    - Spend some time in the control room today
    - Figure out what to do with a contamination sample
    - Vote
    - Go for a walk, maybe walk to the voting location. It's only about a 1.25 miles
    - Cheer the F*** up...
    - Shower
    - Bed early - long day tomorrow
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 11/8/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added.
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 11/2)
    5) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 11/6). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's mixed nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 10/19) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    10) No Italian sausage ok today (last 11/2) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)

Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 12 pm.
    Since MFP is going to close the blogs soon, I have to move my 4DWs (4 Day Wins) here.
    Now in shared file:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1zarlETHtkiVUD1O6BKpHA7GCNFJS8IdF/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=108259155343870939869&rtpof=true&sd=true

• cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,491 Member
    Options
    Recap 11/7 M
    1) Walked dog 4 mi :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Move hourly :smiley: 15.5K 29 floors 10/14
    3) Hope oven works again for supper ~ yay! / net calories zero / >64 oz water :p Had some Halloween candy. Net cals -125, sodium decent, fiber protein carbs excellent, calcium low-ish, 96 oz water
    4) Floss (done at dentist appt) / retainers / pray = x2

JFT 11/8 T
    1) Walked dog 4.2 mi :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Voted! :smiley: took 45 min. with lines, but not so bad
    3) Move hourly
    4) Net calories zero / >64 oz. water
    5) 7:30 choir rehearsal / refill bird feeders / wash dishes / another ta-da
    6) Floss / retainers / pray

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    65 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    • 6.30.22 ups & downs in June, but no worse at end of month
    • 8.2.22 up again ~ gah! (lazy in July & ate whatever I wanted)
    • 9.1.22 not doing so great eating-wise
    • 9.30.22 leveling off, starting downwards again :)
    • 10.31.22 not pretty... I can't stand being this heavy again!
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • Packers 5K on 7.16.22 ~ 48:48 average pace 15:43 finished 37/81 in my age group (I'm oldest year in range haha)
    • Bellin Women's 5K on 10/1/22 (Packers 5K discount yay) ~ 48:56 ave. pace 15:45 overall 202 of 296 :star: not too shabby 9 days before I turned 65yo
    • register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22 (price goes up in Sept) ~ reconsidered due to knees on nature trails with rocks, tree roots & finishing up a very steep sledding hill... have decided not doing this year (maybe ever again = sad me b/c I love trail events)
    • watch for other events to add
    • maybe Jingle Bell 5K in person this year? need to watch for
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement ~ not much progress lately, at least dining room done
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • emgracewrites
    Options
    Didn’t post any goals today, I was too busy stressing over this work meeting. Not sure how well it went but it’s over now so I can’t do anything about it. Haven’t eaten very much - nerves do that to me - but I’ll try and do better tomorrow / later tonight.

Other than that my only goal for today is to go and vote.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    JFT Wednesday
    1. Update IG. Call to RS massage.
    2. Watch Little Miss Sunshine.
    3. Record video.
    4. Doctor!
    5. Duolingo. Reading - Libby. Update Goodreads.
    6. Park walk? Get photos!
    7. University zoom - RECORD?
    8. Evening: Livestream. Check calendar. Dinner: Pizza. Drink more water. No, more. Keep the pitcher in the fridge full. You're not actually hungry. Make some tea. Drink more water! Update JFT.
    9. Bedtime: Gratitude journal. Therapy exercises: crunches, push-ups, squats, ankle lifts, box jumps, plank. Meds. Floss, rinse, brush teeth. Lang8?
    10. Upcoming: Set up digital portfolio. Create online signups for trunk or treat and farmer's market and backpack blessings. Sat6 Nov 12. Sat take Starbucks card on walk! When to set up interviews with Alex & Jake about what's needed for teacher prep?? Get elastic for shoes & take to shoe repair. McKay's with Cora for driving practice? Clear up porch before beginning Christmas projects. How many cratesful of books are in the room; how often do we need to remove a crate in order to be done by May?

Scale goals
    End of 2017: 174.6
    End of 2018: 189.2
    End of 2019: 196.4
    End of 2020: 187.4
    End of 2021: 194.4
    Today: 201.2

Long-term goals/progress

1. Professional / read current research. 2. Professional / present at conferences. 3. Professional / publish scholarly articles. 4. Professional / observe student needs and develop supports. 5. Professional / complete a doctorate. 6. Personal / retire comfortably. 7. Personal / renovate house. 8. Community / local progress. 9. Community / time with friends & family. 10. Medical/fitness.

1. Research: Five paragraph essay. How student attitudes affect standardized test results; student surveys.

2. Presenting: Promote YT channel. Invite guests.

3. Publishing: Read one journal article weekly; respond in a blog post. Clois for CWG. S&F for YT channel. Goodreads purchase list for McKay’s.

4. Observed student needs: Changing words between parts of speech (vocabulary/grammar). Synthesizing info from multiple sources, drawing conclusions (RI/W). EFFECTIVE transitions (W). Every day v everyday; any one v anyone (grammar). Sub/obj pronouns & structure (grammar). Poss v pl nouns (grammar). Short nonfic from Lat Amer/Africa/Asia (World Lit). ALA conference registration by March.

5. Doctorate: Research programs, requirements, resources, cost, timeline.

6. Retirement: Update name on JSSB acct. Check investments. Do years of service transfer? Theater CV. Entertainment experience. Duolingo/Lang8.

7. House: Floor joists. Siding. Gutters. Floors.

8. Local progress: Library. Theater. PC2V. City/county govt. Community kitchen. She Should Run vision statement. Ugly Christmas sweater / Hawaiian shirt. Push for diversity. Turn left!

9. Friends & extended family: Organize photos. Write postcards. Call weekly! Look for activities to do with friends. Purchase doll with long hair; practice French braid. Dance: tap, salsa, samba.

10. Immediate family: 20m room cleaning daily. When room is clean, nap together. Zoo? Drive white car together; practice solo driving. Load books in crate for McKay's. Work on staying home solo when dark. When is annual checkup? When is next therapy appt? Discuss regressive behaviors & becoming nonverbal when upset.

11. Medical: YMCA classes. Lift @ lunch. Maintain @ 155 w defined muscle tone. At 189, 1pr black 1pr white leggings; Hawaiian shirt. 179, 2 Svaha Rachel dresses. 169 suit - Indochino? 159 swing dance lessons. Talk to PCP about feet (cannot do calf raises, pushups, planks, mountain climbers, etc.) Also back and shoulder pain. Why can’t I sleep better? Is ADHD a possible factor? Dentist April 19 11a. Therapy Nov 21 11A. How to respond to regressive behavior? Obgyn Mar 15 11a.

WFTY: Focus. Checkup tomorrow!!! Yay! I really hope the ringing in my ears can be fixed...
    2020 WFTY: Progress. 2021 WFTY: Persistence.
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - After I finish my cottage cheese, I won't eat again until tomorrow.
  • hope25
    hope25 Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    hope25 wrote: »

Jft Tuesday goals
    1. Stay within my calories -very much no!! It was a different work day that involved to much eating. I doubled my calories ugg tomorrow is a new day!
    3. Watch afternoon snacking nope
    4. 10,000 steps right now I am at 7022, hoping to get that closer to 10,000 before bed
    5. Drink water nope. Ugg way to many nopes today
    Jft Wednesday:
    1. Stay within calories
    2. Don't snack first meal lunch
    3. 10,000 steps
    4. No afternoon snacks
    5.increase Water intake
  • emgracewrites
    Options
    Goals for 11/9
    - 40 oz of water
    - Yoga
    - 3 meals, 2 snacks, 1 bottle of Boost, 0 grazing
    - write!

Busy day today and tomorrow. Taking some much-needed time off from the day job next week to go to a (virtual) writers conference, but a lot needs to happen between now and then. Hopefully I can get it all done
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    JFT for 11/8/2022 (yesterday)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 11/6) ✔️
    2) None of DH's stash today & none ice cream that my friend brought.✔️
    3) No peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 11/2)✔️
    4) Don't weigh again until Thursday, 11/10.✔️
    5) Up to 1.5 oz hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 11/6). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.✔️
    6) No honey today(1-3 Tbsp.). (a little in honey mustard ok)✔️
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g), but none of Gary's mixed nuts.✔️
    8) No beef jerky today.✔️
    9) No chicken Vienna sausage today (last 10/19) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️
    10) No Italian sausage ok today (last 11/2) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)✔️
    11) Sweet potato ok today.✔️Didn't eat today
    JFT for 11/8/2022 (today)✔️
    1) No dessert today, unless I want sugarfree or no sugar added. (last 11/6)
    3) Can have peanut butter today, 2.5 to 3 T (last 11/2)
    5) No hard cheese today (trying not to have cheese everyday) (last 11/8). Note: some grated parmigiana cheese has always been allowed and doesn't count towards hard cheese. Hard cheese at restaurant ok. Can have cheese with restaurant meals.
    7) Nuts ok (22-26 g), can be 1 serving of Gary's mixed nuts.
    8) No beef jerky today.
    9) Chicken Vienna sausage ok today (last 10/19) (trying not to have higher sodium stuff everyday)
    Now in shared file:

• pridesabtch
    pridesabtch Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    JFT Tuesday
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley: barely
    - mini meals :smiley:
    - log food :(
    - Do mom's bills :smiley:
    - Spend some time in the control room today :(
    - Figure out what to do with a contamination sample :smiley:
    - Vote :smiley:
    - Go for a walk, maybe walk to the voting location. It's only about a 1.25 miles :(
    - Cheer the F*** up... :smiley:
    - Shower :(
    - Bed early - long day tomorrow :smiley:

Hubby wasn't cranky last night, but I was. I do not know what is going on with me. It wasn't a bad day. I got stuff done at work, the voting line was short, Bible Study was okay and I had pizza (cauliflower crust) for dinner. All wins, but as soon as the movie was over I was out...

Maybe I'm just nervous about going to the doctor today. I haven't been in over 4 years because I didn't want to be weighed. I'm not as big as I have been, but I'm also not as small as I'd like to be. Guess it will just be whatever it is. Hubby has been on me about getting my mammogram, and the only way to do that was to go to my doctor. Of course since it has been 4 years since I last went, my doctor dropped me as a patient so now I have to go to a new doctor. Which means I'll have to go through my mental health history to explain the meds. Damn I hate having to tell people I'm crazy. I feel so normal these days...

JFT Wednesday
    - Shower :(
    - Weigh :(
    - Fast for blood work
    - Work by 8:00 :smiley:
    - Home by noon
    - Shower
    - Doctor
    - Blood work
    - EAT
    - Nap
    - Dinner
    - Bed early
  • cschmitz110515
    cschmitz110515 Posts: 3,491 Member
    Options
    Recap 11/8 T
    1) Walked dog 4.2 mi :smiley: happy dog & happy me
    2) Voted! :smiley: took 45 min. with lines, but not so bad
    3) Move hourly :mrgreen: 16K 29 floors 13/14
    4) Net calories zero / >64 oz. water :smiley: Net cals -20, sodium not so great, fiber protein carbs excellent, calcium ok, water 80 oz.
    5) 7:30 choir rehearsal / refill bird feeders / wash dishes / another ta-da ~ cleaned toilets (all 3), compost bucket out to bin, partial grocery list TA-DA! :smiley: productive day
    6) Floss / retainers / pray = x3 :smiley:

JFT 11/9 W
    1) Walked dog 3.78 mi :smiley: even though doggo a little poorly (watery poo) she was very happy to walk & seems fine now... happy me
    2) Move hourly
    3) Make hamburgers & parsleyed red potatoes for supper / net calories zero / >64 oz. water
    4) Take advantage of nice fall day & finish fall yardwork tasks
    5) MDCustomRx / CPS-3 survey / finish TY to SW / email to aunt J / short letter to El / update Garmin gps / another ta-da?
    6) Floss / retainers / pray

About me:
    I'm Carmela
    Height 5'4"
    65 yrs old
    Reside in Green Bay, WI, USA

2022 Goals: mainly updates from the last two years
    1) Weight 150#
    2) Plan meals most days & prelog meals/snacks whenever possible on MFP
    3) Post weekly weigh-in on JFT for accountability. Saturday a.m. is my "official" weigh-in day, and I track daily on a separate app (for the visual). My digital scale only shows half pound increments & I'm too cheap to buy a fancier scale.
    4) Take measurements & log on MFP every month end ~
    • 1.31.22 forgot to measure & log (DDS 8:20, quick stops at bread store & grocery essentials, then to mom & dad's for her bday)
    • 3.1.22 (still recovering from flu 2.23-2.25)
    • 3.31.22 maintaining not gaining
    • 4.30.22 barely maintaining
    • 5.31.22 ack
    • 6.30.22 ups & downs in June, but no worse at end of month
    • 8.2.22 up again ~ gah! (lazy in July & ate whatever I wanted)
    • 9.1.22 not doing so great eating-wise
    • 9.30.22 leveling off, starting downwards again :)
    • 10.31.22 not pretty... I can't stand being this heavy again!
    5) Exercise 5-6x per week (minimum 4x) ~ mostly walking dog, treadmill in winter, but include weights/my home version of circuit & other x-training
    • Started PT (physical therapy) exercises 1.28.22 due to overuse of arthritic knees
    6) Participate in race or challenge events hopefully fewer virtual this year ~
    • started MapMyWalk app You Vs. the Year 1,022km challenge on Jan. 1
    • Frenzy on the Fox (River Trail) 5K on 1.21.22 ~ untimed event, per MapMyWalk 53.47 & ave. pace 16:30, frigid this year with wind chill at zero
    • registered for Seroogy's Valentine 5K on 2.5.22 ~ medico nixed race b/c inflammation in knee due to overuse & my arthritis = sad me but good for my knee
    • Bellin 10K on 6.11.22 (first time in person since 2019) ~ 1:41:02 ave. pace 16:27 first half 51:35 second half 50:26 & knees were fine :star: happy me
    • Packers 5K on 7.16.22 ~ 48:48 average pace 15:43 finished 37/81 in my age group (I'm oldest year in range haha)
    • Bellin Women's 5K on 10/1/22 (Packers 5K discount yay) ~ 48:56 ave. pace 15:45 overall 202 of 296 :star: not too shabby 9 days before I turned 65yo
    • register for Run for the Hill of It (trail) 5K on 10/8/22 (price goes up in Sept) ~ reconsidered due to knees on nature trails with rocks, tree roots & finishing up a very steep sledding hill... have decided not doing this year (maybe ever again = sad me b/c I love trail events)
    • watch for other events to add
    • maybe Jingle Bell 5K in person this year? need to watch for
    7) Be considerate and loving to hubby and have fun together ~ excellent goal last two years to be continued
    8) Make efforts to keep in touch with parents, siblings and friends (most live in other towns or states) ~ keeping this goal as well
    9) Continue to declutter bedroom, home office, former work from home space (a/k/a dining room) and basement ~ not much progress lately, at least dining room done
    Word for 2022: Tenacity ~ persistent determination; the mental strength to resist opposition, danger or hardship
  • more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until after 5 pm. None of the same foods at dinner as at lunch. Can still have my dose of metamusal.
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,228 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    🐳🐬🐙🐬🐳🐬🐙🐬🐳
    🐳🐬NOVEMBER 2022🐬🐳
    🐳🐬🐙🐬🐳🐬🐙🐬🐳

Focus for November: Drop a couple of lbs in anticipation of the festive seasons
    Eat under goal!

🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗🥗
    🥗🥗
    Active hours > 6
    💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼💃🏼
    💃🏼💃🏼
    Current Solid Habits
    👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
    👌🏻👌🏻

It’s been crazy busy for the last couple of weeks, but I have been sticking with my positive intentions, and maintaining well.

Trying to get up to date with y’all.

No rest for the wicked!!! 😝

🦄 Terri

• more_freggies76
    Options
    Hour commitment - I won't eat again until tomorrow.