Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,585 Member
    I wish Walmart would actually return some items I want to return.

I mean, I still get the refund but they don't want the items back so now I have a too small wallet, a tank top (it was a experiement...not something I'd usually wear but I wanted something for summer I could wear inside so my hair didn't keep tickling my back as it fell out :)), and a couple pairs of sweats which actually fit really well EXCEPT around the waist where there's a this huge gap in the front.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,433 Member
    edited November 2022
    You know how when you have a box of assorted chocolates, how fun it is to decide which one you’re going to eat this time!

I wanna do that with a box of donuts.
    I am jonesin’ for sugar. Ugh! 🤤😑
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    edited November 2022
    i need a hug and some sweet words and legal way to get more energy

{hug} you’re one of the smartest, most creative, interesting, and sweetest people I know. I enjoy having you around. Have you ever tried a steady stream of caffeinated beverages together with checking a small task off your to do list and large gulping breaths out of doors?
  • ermengarde22
    ermengarde22 Posts: 2,116 Member

{hug} you’re one of the smartest, most creative, interesting, and sweetest people I know. I enjoy having you around. Have you ever tried a steady stream of caffeinated beverages together with checking a small task off your to do list and large gulping breaths out of doors?

ty and you’re so smart 💛💛💛 i will try this
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member

"Big hug"

You are the most perfect you there ever was.

Get that blood flowing! Stay hydrated. Chase cars.

• cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member

They say eating an apple wakes you up - not sure I believe it - but apple and some peanut butter never hurt nobody - also your glasses are neat
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 you are one of the sweetest souls here beautiful one
  • Moijo02022
    Moijo02022 Posts: 22 Member

🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 you are one of the sweetest souls here beautiful one

Why am I not surprised to see you in The random thread haha 😂
  • SkipperScott50
    SkipperScott50 Posts: 15 Member
    My coffee shop barista, a nice lady who has poured me the same Americano for 2 years, actually had my coffee ready and waiting for me when I arrived this morning. I love it when good people surprise me. :)
  • Butt_Snorkeler
    Butt_Snorkeler Posts: 167 Member
    My coffee shop barista, a nice lady who has poured me the same Americano for 2 years, actually had my coffee ready and waiting for me when I arrived this morning. I love it when good people surprise me. :)

I frequented the same sushi place for many years. The owner and staff always gave me the employee discount of 30% and never charged for alcohol. Regardless, I would usually order about $100+ each time I visited and tip the staff the 30% that I was discounted. Owner sold the restaurant a few months ago and all the staff rotated out as well. Good bye favorite sushi place. -_-
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Moijo02022 wrote: »

Why am I not surprised to see you in The random thread haha 😂

Who dis? 🤣😂 what mayhem and mischief are you up too? 🤗
  • honey_honey_12
    Ugh 😒
  • honey_honey_12
    bpoe6eync8ag.jpeg
  • frankwbrown
    frankwbrown Posts: 12,151 Member
    Elderly red squirrels drive even slower.
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    0i7n57dtazql.png
  • honey_honey_12
    5bim2tnieirp.jpeg
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,006 Member
    I think people who drive under the speed limit should be arrested.