Calorie Counter

You are currently viewing the message boards in:

Random Thought For the Day

Replies

• honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,305Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,305Member, Premium Member
  • yukfooyukfoo Posts: 659Member Member Posts: 659Member Member
    Hmmm I wonder why I always thought chartreuse was a shade of red?
  • honeybee__12honeybee__12 Posts: 11,305Member, Premium Member Posts: 11,305Member, Premium Member
  • glassyoglassyo Posts: 4,249Member Member Posts: 4,249Member Member
    Just_J_Now wrote: »
    J_Surita3 wrote: »
    I tried a new conditioner last night and my hair smells sofa king good right now.
    That is all. B)

I love how you put sofa king good. That is my new favorite. What is the conditioner?

It's better than *kitten* huh? lol

This is my new fav conditioner.

organix-thick-full-biotin-collagen-Conditioner-13oz_L-141017100058.jpg

I've been using this and the shampoo but whenever I use the conditioner, it totally slides off my palm and I have to squirt some more out. They smell really good tho. :)

Whoa! Talk about a thread that I accidentally clicked on!
    edited February 21
  • southerman46southerman46 Posts: 828Member Member Posts: 828Member Member
    What really happens when the world finally stops rotating?? Do we float into space or will we be stuck in day or night forever ? Hmmmm
  • yukfooyukfoo Posts: 659Member Member Posts: 659Member Member
    What really happens when the world finally stops rotating?? Do we float into space or will we be stuck in day or night forever ? Hmmmm

Short theory. The good news is that if the Earth's rotation stopped, we wouldn't fall off (the gravity of a body depends on its mass, not its motion). The bad news. The earth would become like the moon. One side broiling, one side freezing.
    Fortunately, Mankind will be sparred this unthinkable catastrophe. The Sun is increasing in brightness by about 10 percent every billion years and will cook the earth barren long before it stops spinning. So no worries there...lol
    edited February 22
    yukfoo wrote: »

Short theory. The good news is that if the Earth's rotation stopped, we wouldn't fall off (the gravity of a body depends on its mass, not its motion). The bad news. The earth would become like the moon. One side broiling, one side freezing.
    Fortunately, Mankind will be sparred this unthinkable catastrophe. The Sun is increasing in brightness by about 10 percent every billion years and will cook the earth barren long before it stops spinning. So no worries there...lol

69y3x1jq4oge.gif
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 3,763Member Member Posts: 3,763Member Member
    We never have to think too deeply. We just have to experience, rationalize, and feel.
  • mommabear4315mommabear4315 Posts: 3,124Member Member Posts: 3,124Member Member
    One does not find champagne, champagne finds you. Well at least last night. It was bottomless glass. Thanks a lot mr waiter.
  • 1sphere1sphere Posts: 3,763Member Member Posts: 3,763Member Member
    To be fully open minded means to not sell yourself as something and to welcome new things.
    edited February 23
  • XxFunctionalStrengthxXXxFunctionalStrengthxX Posts: 1,694Member, Premium Member Posts: 1,694Member, Premium Member
    If you ask for an "honest opinion", don't get mad when I give it and you don't like it.
  • MotorsheenMotorsheen Posts: 16,609Member Member Posts: 16,609Member Member
    1grk6o03txyv.jpeg

One needs to be very careful with this color.
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    1grk6o03txyv.jpeg

You’ll need to explain this to me.
    I don’t know what it means. 🤔

I’ve only ever used chartreuse with fishing lures, lol. 🐟🎣
    1grk6o03txyv.jpeg

@honeybee__12

it's a bold color that has limited use.

it's a great color for a dress or accessories (or maybe fishing lures).... but I wouldn't suggest painting your house that particular color.
    1grk6o03txyv.jpeg

@honeybee__12

it's a great color for a dress or accessories (or maybe fishing lures).... but I wouldn't suggest painting your house that particular color.

Total brain fog yesterday.
    I read it just now and I understood,
    D’oh, what a blonde. 😂

It’s a hideous color that makes my eyes hurt to look at. 😳
    1grk6o03txyv.jpeg

@honeybee__12

Total brain fog yesterday.
    I read it just now and I understood,
    D’oh, what a blonde. 😂

It’s a hideous color that makes my eyes hurt to look at. 😳

I actually like the color in small doses.

combine it with graphite gray or various shades of blue; I like it.

I also like the color combinations of: hot pink & orange....... also: kelly green & purple
    sl7b3dje7s9r.jpeg

Most lipsticks contain fish scales. 🐟💄