What do your meals look like (show me pictures)....

Options

Replies

• acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,624 Member
    Options
    Starter of salad with mandarins, halved grapes, cabrales (a Spanish blue goat cheese), croutons and honey mustard vinaigrette. Small Germanic main of meatballs the hubby made, pickled veg (sauerkraut, gherkins and beets) and smashed new potatoes.
    l1x2hdxut41i.jpeg
    k4m3iz0z4qwd.jpeg

• cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,843 Member
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Clockwise from top: sweet potatoes, turkey, steamed broccoli, corn, macaroni & cheese, mashed potatoes, cornbread muffin, venison roast, roasted butternut squash
    no4l83w1tmw8.jpg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Air fryer Baked Sweet Potato, Black Bean & Lentil Chilli with salad.

I won’t use the air fryer to bake a Sweet Potato again, I don’t think the result is as good as the oven method.

auavbjicymp6.jpeg
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Thanksgiving dinner: Cornish came hen, mashed potatoes, gravy, cranberry sauce and sautéed green beans with almonds. Desert was pumpkin pie gelato affogato using a coffee flavored cordial. For the poultry I used rosemary, sage, thyme and garlic on top because it wasn't thawed enough to stuff inside.

f6in6mw2cj6t.jpeg

edolbetaa2fj.jpeg

• kennayy_
    kennayy_ Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Butter lettuce shrimp salad with tomatoes, red onions, half an avocado and ranch

y30aqadjw7pb.jpeg
    vaqvdwr13dk6.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    Options
    Cat0703a wrote: »
    3 ingredient banana pancakes with berries

8de1he8emv0c.jpeg

Sushi in a bowl for dinner

zfoeen141y05.jpeg
    Those pancakes look amazing!
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,624 Member
    Options
    Tried to recreate dishes we ate on vacations in Valencia and Bologna. From Valencia, the salad with beetroot, fruit and smoked sardines. From Bologna, Tigelle with light cream cheese, Cecina de Leon, Jamon Iberico, Goat Gouda and pickles. In Bologna we actually ate Crescentina (deep fried bread) instead of Tigelle (cooked on a dry cast iron griddle) with our charcuterie.
    peg6c95rzvvn.jpeg
    u7et2opmi9bi.jpeg

• cmsienk
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Friday: old fashioned oatmeal with blackberries for brunch (not shown), Thanksgiving leftovers for dinner: turkey slider on a ciabatta roll with sides of steamed broccoli and sweet potatoes. Lemon icebox cheesecake for dessert
    jr5ec5sb4f3v.jpg
    lmda68e5abo3.jpg
  • BarbaraHelen2013
    BarbaraHelen2013 Posts: 1,940 Member
    Options
    Tostados/Tacos - I don’t understand the difference between the two if I’m honest!

No oil vinegar coleslaw, with a no oil stir fried spicy onion, red & green pepper, baby sweetcorn topping, skyr, salsa and a sprinkle of Mexican style Cheddar, and a spritz of fresh lime juice, all on red corn tortillas. I could eat this every day!

va8pb1axb3pr.jpeg
  • cmsienk
    edited November 2022
    Options
    Saturday brunch: small bowl of old fashioned oatmeal with blackberries and a drizzle of pure maple syrup along with a large slice of sourdough miche toast with strawberry preserves and coffee
    yoj3119yiawb.jpg
  • todefe
    todefe Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    reading and watching these scrumptious meal at 4am :p