What irks you today?

Replies

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Yesterday when I was checking out I hit the cash back button and left forty dollars in the machine bc I was in a hurry - Merry Christmas stranger...pay it forward
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    Yesterday when I was checking out I hit the cash back button and left forty dollars in the machine bc I was in a hurry - Merry Christmas stranger...pay it forward

I did that at an atm once - got home and was like *kitten*!! I wasn’t in a hurry I don’t think - just absent minded a spose
  • Peachesnstuff
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

I did that at an atm once - got home and was like *kitten*!! I wasn’t in a hurry I don’t think - just absent minded a spose

Then this is clearly all your fault. You owe me 40 dollars
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,025 Member
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

Then this is clearly all your fault. You owe me 40 dollars

Check your Venmo 😉
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member
    You ever used the Peacock TV app? This thing is an affront to both streaming technology and to TV viewers
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    telling my boss repeatedly he needs to call someone back until they finally just show up at the office
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    telling my boss repeatedly he needs to call someone back until they finally just show up at the office

I totally just had a client threaten to come by if she didn't get a call back asap.

I've now talked to her 3 times on the phone and a 4th is coming.
  • TwitchyMagee
    glassyo wrote: »

I totally just had a client threaten to come by if she didn't get a call back asap.

I feel so validated right now
  • glassyo
    glassyo wrote: »

I feel so validated right now

People are annoying. :)

Also, drinks whose ice melts like 2 minutes after getting a fountain drink during the 10 min walk back to my apt whether it be sunny or gloomy out.

I don't use a lot of ice but still!
  • glassyo
    OH.
    MY.
    GOD.
    !!!!!!!!!

WHY is someone fighting me so hard on paying an extra $25 "she wasn't told about before the appointment and I can check my records on that"?!?!?!

What records??? The boss gave you an invoice for the work he did. It's only $25. JUST PAY IT!!!

And this has been going on since May!

(Sometimes when I post, I'm only really half irked. Like when I posted about the Beignet food truck. I wasn't really irked. I do still want to taste that stupid beignet tho. :) Do we have a "Just do what I tell you to do, *kitten*" thread?)
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Everything again. Most prominent right now is that the ppl making coffee trays today are slow and have a bad attitude. Idk how I’m supposed to get everything done when they won’t work faster. Earlier when I had a little time I stood there waiting for 10 minutes and they never sent even one tray. I could hear them having a problem with me waiting which idk what for and then asking their friends how many coffee trays they needed. Ok then. No coffee for my planes today. 🤷🏻‍♀️
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    My work partner threw out my good carts and I had to do extra work. Still doesn’t make sense to me as I should of had two extra but was down one. I’m wondering if someone stole out of my truck or if he gave my carts away to someone.
    I’m going to seriously look into other airport jobs so I can fly but these jobs I’ve tried so far are not for me long term. Idk how ppl spend 40+years working the same job.
    What I really need to do is figure out how to work for myself somehow. I don’t like dealing with corporations.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,525 Member
    Insomnia
  • TwitchyMagee
    Lint rollers
  • Lint rollers

Ah but the lint got you first, yeah?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Lint rollers

Ah but the lint got you first, yeah?

It did
  • Peachesnstuff
    My grip strength is getting worse. Opening things is becoming extremely difficult for me. I need to find me some hand exercises bc this is a sign I'm getting older 😣
  • TwitchyMagee
    My grip strength is getting worse. Opening things is becoming extremely difficult for me. I need to find me some hand exercises bc this is a sign I'm getting older 😣
    My hands just hurt all the time. 😥
  • Peachesnstuff

I'm sorry 💔
  • Kenn1414
    Kenn1414 Posts: 389 Member

Can empathise with this so much, especially with the weather being so cold right now. Hope you're doing well.