Less Alcohol ~ DECEMBER 2022 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    I forgot to ask the folks who have been here from the start….does this thread get a lot of new people at the beginning of the year due to resolutions?
  • Lilylady3k
    Lilylady3k Posts: 3,814 Member
    Options
    December accountability: 7 days AF
    Alcohol: 10 days (25 drinks)
    Goal: Limit 2 glasses per day; 12-16 AF days per month.

12/17 - 4 wine ; my sister had dinner with us on steak night
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    peppernic2 wrote: »
    Hi All! I’m in!

WELCOME @peppernic2

Chime right in!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    @mfowler The wingtips look perfect from the photo. I'm glad you're keeping them. I will be looking for the Karbach Free & Easy NA IPA! Thanks for sharing!

@MissMay I found a Clausthaler Dry Hopped NA beer on Amazon. They came today. The taste test is scheduled for dinner tonight.

Let me know how you like it. Because I started out with the grapefruit Clausthaler, the original does not do it for me and I would drink a Heinekin00 over it.

I may just breakdown down and try amazon for the grapefruit variety. I bought a case when I visited in New Hampshire last Summer. It was amazing on a hot day.
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    This group really helps me hold myself accountable, plus everyone is absolutely great. My monthly goal is 16-19 AF days (3A days max weekly) for weight loss and overall health. I post in the mornings about the previous day.

12/12: Drinks (2.5)
    12/13: AF
    12/14: Drinks (2.5)
    12/15: Drinks (2)
    12/16: AF
    12/17: AF - I asked and they had TWO choices of NA beers at the hole-in-wall where we went for barbecue and live music. I had a St. Pauli Girl NA beer and it was really good. I also tried out the Clausthaler Dry Hopped NA beer that arrived from Amazon, which was also very good. I really appreciate the recommendations and tips. Unfortunately, the NA beer was the best part of that experience :lol:. Barbecue and music .... not so good.

Rolling Total: 9 AF Days out of 17
  • RockinRobyn672
    RockinRobyn672 Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    @dawnbgethealthy What a great day you had. I'm so glad. The stinger sounds delicious. I may have to try it.