Do you find really thin/skinny women attractive or a turn of

Options

Replies

• mannyd1975
    mannyd1975 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I love women!! For me it depends on how the carry themselves! Attitude, dress and smile!
  • LauraLove85
    Options
    I love women!! For me it depends on how the carry themselves! Attitude, dress and smile!

THANK YOU for that comment, Manny!!!!! Seriously, there are SO MANY different body types out there that all have their unique, beautiful characteristics!!
  • mannyd1975
    mannyd1975 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I can Find something very attractive and sexy in any woman! Damn I love women! Thank you to all of you gorgeous woman for just being you!
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    in the famous words of one Sir Mix A Lot

Yeah, baby ... when it comes to females, Cosmo ain't got nothin'
    to do with my selection. 36-24-36? Ha ha, only if she's 5'3".

Baby got back!

LOL....I love that song!!! HA HA HA :laugh:

I think we'd be surprised about how many chicks shake it to that song when nobody is looking. :laugh:

No surprise. I always laugh because when the song comes on the women are the ones who know all the words.
  • Huskeryogi
    Huskeryogi Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Define thin/skinny? I think Jessica Alba is gorgeous, but Leanne Rimes is unattractively skinny.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    All the men that have "liked" me obviously werent into skinny! lol
  • aj_rock
    aj_rock Posts: 390 Member
    Options
    Well, your initial complaint was looking good in a particular piece of clothing, so maybe clothing is your real answer here!

For instance, even the most buff guy in the world doesn't look like anything in baggy work jeans and oversized sweater!

Half the secret to looking good in whatever you choose to wear is getting it fitted properly!

Weird advice coming from a decidedly non metro guy, I know! But it can work wonders for looking good!
  • liftingbro
    liftingbro Posts: 2,029 Member
    Options
    I can Find something very attractive and sexy in any woman! Damn I love women! Thank you to all of you gorgeous woman for just being you!

I think we've found an Italian.
  • fitmommy2012
    fitmommy2012 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Well....I think that most men would agree that a woman who is fit but still has a feminine figure is attractive, but the problem is that most of us women (myself included) can get a distorted view of what is attractive and beautiful. I have found that so many girls (and women) want to look more like guys than girls. They want that super thin stick like shape...and we just were not created like that! We were born with curves (NOT FAT, lol, not to be mistaken) and we should love our bodies for what they are....not always try to change them into things that they were never meant to be...just my opinion though...:blushing: :flowerforyou:
  • barbiex3
    barbiex3 Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    I think girls tend to think that skinnier looks more attractive, yet guys find curves really sexy. Although someone once told me that whether you're a size 6 or a size 16, if your body is toned and in proportion - yoou will look attractive.

I have a bigger chest, small waist, and big hips. My boyfriend likes my womanly curves but I want them gone (for the most part)!

totalllly agree...
  • Nachos88
    Nachos88 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    i'm more comfortable when i'm happy with my body. i feel like i can wear anything and that people won't be staring at me for the wrong reasons. i feel like when someone look at me now, they see my face. i won't b the girl everyone used to refer to as "the big girl".
  • Erica002
    Erica002 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I think too skinny is disgusting. But skinny and toned is hot. My husband prefers toned and curvy. So basically he wants to make sure I tone myself up while also losing all my fat and keep my *kitten* and just firm it up LOL. Which is what I want too!
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I am not a fan of super skinny. I like girls to be slender but not skinny. I am a big fan of curves. I like my cars the same way - no straight lines. I like it to have clean curves :) I have a infiniti g35 if anyone is wondering :-P

Celebrity that comes to mind is

Shanna Moakler (Travis Barker's ex wife)
    lrg-48-travis_barker_shanna.jpg
  • shannonkk
    shannonkk Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    I like me thick/curvy and fit, my hubby likes me thicker/curvier and soft and dressed in anything fitting, but most women do not dress for men, they dress for other women.
  • Highmtnlady68
    Highmtnlady68 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    No, I like people who look like real people with flaws, bad hair days, real boobs, wrinkles, and weigh what they should. Supper thin people look sickly. I’m a social eater. I like to go out with friends and family. This is why I picked Fitness Pal to get little healthier. I can still go out I just have to pick healthier options and it’s working. To much dieting makes you crazy and unhappy.
  • capgordon1293
    capgordon1293 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Women with curvs and muscle is great but some women do suit being thin think that's what make human race so unique we all different and beautiful in our own right
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,129 Member
    Options
    Personally....I am more interested in what that woman does with her body, rather than her body style....
  • I_AM_ISRAEL
    I_AM_ISRAEL Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Im the type of guy who prefers some meat on them bones. Think a CrossFit girl look
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Im the type of guy who prefers some meat on them bones. Think a CrossFit girl look

Do you mean a muscular girl? Or is a bigger but soft girl okay?