Dec 20 - A
    Dec 21 -AF
    Dec 22-23-24-25 -A
    Dec 26- AF

I see another AF day in your books!!
  • MissMay
    MissMay Posts: 3,553 Member
    Options
    This group really helps me hold myself accountable, plus everyone is absolutely great. My monthly goal is 16-19 AF days (3A days max weekly) for weight loss and overall health. I post in the mornings about the previous day.

12/19: AF
    12/20: AF
    12/21: AF
    12/22: Drinks (2)
    12/23: Drinks (2)
    12/24: Drinks (4)
    12/25: Drinks (3) - We all went to the #1 Dive Bar in NC yesterday, The Fat Pelican. It was cool! Patrons go into the freezer on a serve-yourself basis. I had a beer then I saw a huge NA selection, from which I chose a Lagunitas Hoppy Refresher, a "zippy and zingy highly carbonated dry-hopped sparkling water". It was very refreshing! I think my new beer hobby is to check out all the craft NA beers that are available now and to encourage any local breweries to produce one if they're not already doing it. I haven't been AF over the holiday but I still had discipline and kept it under control (yay). I really do like the feeling better part of this.

I'm a little behind on posts and posting but I'll catch up with everyone over the next few days.

Rolling Total: 13 AF Days out of 25

Love your dive bar story. And the fact you enjoyed without regret. We have a few dive bars in this area I would like to enjoy. Unortunately the cigarette smoke really bothers me(I have asthma and the smoke smell is repulsive on all levels) some of the best music is at this one near by, but it is so tiny inside and the bartender makes her drinks wicked strong so she can collect big tips from customers. UGH

PS discipline is healthy!