What irks you today?

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I need to color my hair, I’ve needed to for a couple weeks.
    Apparently I’ve developed a “thing” about it.
    It’s no big deal, only takes 45min but I can hardly make myself do it.
    I don’t get it but I have lots of hangups.

@honey_honey_12

My hair is perfect.

I just thought you should know.
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    Options
    Motorsheen wrote: »
    I need to color my hair, I’ve needed to for a couple weeks.
    Apparently I’ve developed a “thing” about it.
    It’s no big deal, only takes 45min but I can hardly make myself do it.
    I don’t get it but I have lots of hangups.

@honey_honey_12

My hair is perfect.

I just thought you should know.

I never doubted it. 😉
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options
    School's back and I have to drive the boy and don't get to sleep in til 8:30 as I have been doing lately.

Oh and my thermostat that I woke up to telling me it was having issues
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options
    School's back and I have to drive the boy and don't get to sleep in til 8:30 as I have been doing lately.

As busy as you stay I have trouble imagining just one more thing to do really irking you 😂
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,221 Member
    Options

As busy as you stay I have trouble imagining just one more thing to do really irking you 😂

I just like sleeping in 🤣 I shouldn't complain because had my volunteer drive person not cancelled this morning I would have had to pick her up at 7:15 am. So really it all worked out Sonya I shouldn't be irked
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,592 Member
    Options
    The wind……my sneezing 🤧
  • TwitchyMagee
    TwitchyMagee Posts: 4,579 Member
    Options
    I can’t read and embroider at the same time
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,598 Member
    Options
    My feet are pretty much gonna be wet until I get home and can dry them off :)
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options

Audiobooks to the rescue?
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options

Audiobooks to the rescue?

Yes 😊
  • emgracewrites
    emgracewrites Posts: 455 Member
    Options
    Didn’t sleep enough last night, got to work late, and now my computer won’t work correctly. And where’s IT support? Nowhere to be found. And where’s my coworker who was supposed to come in and help me? Also nowhere to be found. Looks like my long day just got even longer. I’m so tired of being the only one I can rely on.

Oh, and my makeup job looks horrible and allergies are making it hard to breathe.
  • TwitchyMagee
    Options
    I have not been eating many sweets lately. It’s not intentional; I just haven’t been in the mood. As a result, normal foods-foods that should be savory - are tasting sweet to me. I find this extremely annoying. My tortilla should not be sweet. The salsa should not be sweet. I can’t think what else right now but there have been quite a few things in the past few days.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    Options
    I have not been eating many sweets lately. It’s not intentional; I just haven’t been in the mood. As a result, normal foods-foods that should be savory - are tasting sweet to me. I find this extremely annoying. My tortilla should not be sweet. The salsa should not be sweet. I can’t think what else right now but there have been quite a few things in the past few days.
    I see a candy bar in your future
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited January 2023
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    Hmmm maybe. I used to love Snickers or a frozen Milky Way but it just doesn’t sound good anymore. I would like a butt sized bowl of pasta though
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,862 Member
    Options
    Price of prescription medications in the US. We have it so lucky in Australia.
  • glassyo
    Options
    Hmmm maybe. I used to love Snickers or a frozen Milky Way but it just doesn’t sound good anymore. I would like a butt sized bowl of pasta though

Vons/Pavilions/Safeway had the just right size (not mini, not full) of the Twix cookie dough candy bars on sale but I haven't tried it yet. There's a milky way version that they didn't have (which is why I brought this up :) Also, because I always used to not be able to have a snickers without a milky way...they were like a matched set).

I can't even look at pasta without scarfing every last bit of it down.
  • TwitchyMagee
    edited January 2023
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Vons/Pavilions/Safeway had the just right size (not mini, not full) of the Twix cookie dough candy bars on sale but I haven't tried it yet. There's a milky way version that they didn't have (which is why I brought this up :) Also, because I always used to not be able to have a snickers without a milky way...they were like a matched set).

Yeah it’s hard for me to moderate pasta. I compromised with eggplant rounds with sauce & mozzarella. Eggplant makes my mouth feel funny but it was worth it

I like the idea of Milky Way and snickers being a matched set kind of like salt and pepper

Also plus too I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of those stores. And I don’t think I’ve ever had a candy bar with cookie dough in it.

On the plus side I think I’m getting back to normal because I’m about to go get myself a couple of Oreos from the kitchen

• glassyo
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Yeah it’s hard for me to moderate pasta. I compromised with eggplant rounds with sauce & mozzarella. Eggplant makes my mouth feel funny but it was worth it

I like the idea of Milky Way and snickers being a matched set kind of like salt and pepper

Also plus too I don’t think I’ve ever seen one of those stores. And I don’t think I’ve ever had a candy bar with cookie dough in it.

On the plus side I think I’m getting back to normal because I’m about to go get myself a couple of Oreos from the kitchen

I could never get into eggplant. Too squishy? Not sure.

I think they're normal candy bars with like a cookie doughish spread in the middle? Cookie dough flavored whatever instead of the nougat in a milky way and whatever's in a twix? I love twix :) And milky ways. :)

I haven't had a real oreo in a while. I've been eating knock off/generic brand sandwich cookies.
  • Ebonie_owlwehn
    Ebonie_owlwehn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    When someone judges another way of being motivated without knowing said person or background.
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 17,863 Member
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Once a week I suffer from insomnia. Guess which day that is this week?