Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Options
    Huuuungry😩
  • BoosDimples
    BoosDimples Posts: 2,826 Member
    Options
    Voiceless. Everyone scared of words all of a sudden? Or the truth? Ignorant or stupid? Please, let me know.
  • chriseditcool
    chriseditcool Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I’m feeling lonely.
  • Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    Disappointed. I chased down the ice cream truck while I was walking my dog bc someone told me the carry dog treats and I thought I'd grab him something for being such a good boy walker turns out they don't have anything for him so I felt pressured to buy something I get home and sit on the couch with my frozen Snickers and he looks me dead in the face and proceeds to lift his leg and pee JUST for spite the funny thing is that he always pees like a little girl squatter and suddenly he wants to be a MAN
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    Disappointed. I chased down the ice cream truck while I was walking my dog bc someone told me the carry dog treats and I thought I'd grab him something for being such a good boy walker turns out they don't have anything for him so I felt pressured to buy something I get home and sit on the couch with my frozen Snickers and he looks me dead in the face and proceeds to lift his leg and pee JUST for spite the funny thing is that he always pees like a little girl squatter and suddenly he wants to be a MAN

Don’t piss Ben off 😂 - and where dafaq was Rae??

• Peachesnstuff
    Peachesnstuff Posts: 1,261 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

At the puppy parlor getting pampered...she's the Queen
  • cowsfan12
    cowsfan12 Posts: 6,042 Member
    Options
    cowsfan12 wrote: »

At the puppy parlor getting pampered...she's the
    Queen

Fair enough

• R3d_butt3rfly_
    R3d_butt3rfly_ Posts: 1,506 Member
    Options
    Caffeinated and happy!!
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Sad, and used, and frustrated with myself but also hopeful that I'll do better, feel better, and get stronger.
  • OpheliaCooter
    OpheliaCooter Posts: 1,635 Member
    Options
    I got a huge headache, luckily I did pick up some ginger. On an emotional level though just lonely and honestly rejected. It’s perceived rejection so I’m sure I could brainwash myself into thinking positive.
  • Dejavous6
    Dejavous6 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I’m feeling lurved by my pooch but tired as hell 🥱
  • LoveyChar
    LoveyChar Posts: 4,335 Member
    Options
    Stronger, as I'm getting my act together... slowly.
  • Ebonie_owlwehn
    Ebonie_owlwehn Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Feeling pleased with myself motivated and find myself thinking not what to eat next what to plan but so relaxed and happy. It’s a bit of an odd feeling.
  • CurvyEmmy
    CurvyEmmy Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Fat :(