LESS Alcohol ~ JANUARY 2023 ~ One Day At A Time

Options

Replies

• joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    Options
    @Lilylady3k I love Paris and Nova! I work at a vet clinic and there are a lot of Luna's out there! Thank you for the suggestions!
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I have really been getting into "Maine Cabin Masters" lately on HGTV. Just as our @MissMay moved away from there.
  • dawnbgethealthy
    dawnbgethealthy Posts: 7,592 Member
    Options
    I am Dawn, I live in SE BC Canada
    My ongoing goal remains, 16-20 AF days per month.
    Last month I had 18AF days

I do this diary style to keep track, and post the next morning

Sunday January 08 - AF - Back to work this Monday morning. Ankle is feeling pretty much like it did before the steroid shot, but I was told 2-6 weeks to feel full results. My plan is to have drinks on the weekend and one weeknight.
    Monday January 09 - AF - Hoping to go to public skating at the arena on Wednesday during my split shift break. Even when it was really hurting, skates on made it feel comfortable. Hockey skates have a great deal of support.
    Tuesday January 10 - AF - As usual, when AF my weight drops after a couple of days
    Wednesay January 11 - 2 drinks - Got off of work much earlier than usual. Enjoyed the drinks
    Thursday January 12 - AF - Planning on drinks over the weekend
    Friday January 13 - 2 drinks in the afternoon right after work, and then water. I might have drinks Saturday also.

Rolling total: 7AF days out of 13 days.