SundryCoder Posts: 468 Member
    Options
    cmsienk wrote: »
    I need to buy this year's copy of Turbo Tax so I can get my 1099s out

i just took a neighbor to the store so she can buy it for her taxes
  • amorfati601070
    amorfati601070 Posts: 2,874 Member
    Options
    Well I finally fixed my bike, it only took 4 months to source the correct derailleur hanger. I wanna do Unbound Gravel Race...not sure if I should do 100 or 200 mile. I've done no cycling in 4 months... and its hard to train when u work around 50 hours a week :(.... It is 140 days away so there is still time to prepare.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,620 Member
    Options

You're not JUST using it for 1099s, are you?
  • cmsienk
    cmsienk Posts: 18,094 Member
    Options
    glassyo wrote: »

Of course not. But I need it before the end of the month for 1099s.
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,620 Member
    Options

LOL. I do payroll. I HAD to ask :)
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options

LOL. I do payroll. I HAD to ask :)
    Understood. I don't have any employees (no payroll) but I utilize the services of 7 of 8 different sub contractors throughout the year, so need to send out 1099-NEC forms
  • honey_honey_12
    honey_honey_12 Posts: 13,821 Member
    Options
    The way my ex’s family is perfectly happy leaving him to deal with his mom who sometimes thinks he’s her husband.
    Sometimes she calls him over 20 times a day.
    It is so awful and I want so badly to tell the “out of sight, out of mind” brother in Houston what I think.
    I won’t.
    The whole situation stinks!
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,264 Member
    Options
    Why did I forget it's late start tomorrow for school and booked a drive for 7:30 am. Luckily it's close so I can come home and get the boy up but I was looking forward to that late start sleep in
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options
    How hard it is to move a refrigerator
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options

That depends if it's full or empty.
  • cmsienk
    edited January 2023
    Options

Even empty this 26 cu ft French door refrigerator weighs more than 300 lbs
  • cmsienk
    Options

And it wasn't even actually about the weight. The doorway it had to go thru is 34 5/8". The fridge - with handles - is 35". All 3 handles had to be removed and then it had to be inched through the opening in order to avoid the doors being dinged. Not impossible, but not fun either
  • Alinouveau2
    Alinouveau2 Posts: 6,264 Member
    Options

And it wasn't even actually about the weight. The doorway it had to go thru is 34 5/8". The fridge - with handles - is 35". All 3 handles had to be removed and then it had to be inched through the opening in order to avoid the doors being dinged. Not impossible, but not fun either

Ugh sounds like moving anything at our old house. Sounds like a workout at least
  • SmoothShifting
    SmoothShifting Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Apparently the best way to become wealthy..... is to sell courses on how to become wealthy? 🤔
  • CurtisHouse160
    CurtisHouse160 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Been thinking about if other people feel if they wasted a lot of years in their life being overweight. That's how I feel.

I was very skinny, for the most part, until 2001 when I was 23 years old. My weight skyrocketed and was pretty much in the high 200s and probably even up to around 300 until 2020.

Got my weight under control and skinny again after about 20 years. I've went from 284 to 170 in that time.

Just feel I wasted so many years during those years. Better late than never though. Never gaining that weight back. It's great motivation thinking about how you felt back then compared to now. Here's to losing weight, keeping it off and never wasting another day again! ❤💕👍💪
  • crazyhorse8
    crazyhorse8 Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    Been thinking about if other people feel if they wasted a lot of years in their life being overweight. That's how I feel.

I was very skinny, for the most part, until 2001 when I was 23 years old. My weight skyrocketed and was pretty much in the high 200s and probably even up to around 300 until 2020.

Got my weight under control and skinny again after about 20 years. I've went from 284 to 170 in that time.

Just feel I wasted so many years during those years. Better late than never though. Never gaining that weight back. It's great motivation thinking about how you felt back then compared to now. Here's to losing weight, keeping it off and never wasting another day again! ❤💕👍💪

I can relate to what you are saying about being overweight! I was that way for most of my 30's, all of my 40's and at least half of my 50's. Now I'm much more comfortable since I have lost some but not all the weight yet. That will come.

But I feel I have wasted my years in other ways as well that I can never get back, not just related to weight and health. You can be upset for awhile about it, but then you just have to eject the bad and just look ahead or you'll never feel successful.

I like your attitude about never wasting another day!! Keep going and improving, best wishes!
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options

more importantly, am I involved?
  • watch_out_for_that_tree
    Options

see, easy peasy
  • cmsienk
    Options

see, easy peasy
    For you anyway... 😁
  • MelG7777
    MelG7777 Posts: 14,127 Member
    Options
    Are we allowed to show our *kitten* here now? Or only if it’s an ad/stock photo?