Embarassing Food Confessions!!

Options
I use to down 2 double cheeseburgers, large fry and a shake like nothing. I think back to this and it sickens me.
What's yours?

Replies

• acaudill042106
    acaudill042106 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    How I used to think all salads were healthy....even the chicken BLT salad at wendys *face palm*
  • frugalmomsrock
    Options
    I have literally sat down with a half gallon of ice cream....

and not finished with it until it was gone. O_o
  • PrincessSparkleUk
    Options
    The worst thing is some days that still sounds like a good idea!
  • JeSuisPrest
    JeSuisPrest Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    I used to make cookie dough, just to eat it. :(
  • lcoreo5
    lcoreo5 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    i used to be able to eat 3 double cheeseburgers and a large fry... ::GAG::
  • SkinnyMamaG
    Options
    At my worst, I could eat an entire pack of Double Stuf Oreos in a single day. And then, to keep my hubby from knowing what I'd done, I'd buy another pack to replace it & eat some of those, too!
  • sdwelk11
    Options
    whole jar of chocolate frosting!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yes I would eat the whole thing!!!!!!! :embarassed:
  • steelguy54
    steelguy54 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Use to get a large stuffed crust pizza and breadsticks and eat it all at one time.
  • Colli78
    Colli78 Posts: 135
    Options
    When going through the drive through, I would order 2 seperate value meals with 2 different drinks because I didn't want the drive through people to know that I was really ordering 2 hamburgers for myself. Or, I would order the hamburgers different ways (one with no pickles, one with no onions, etc) so they wouldn't think they were both for me.

I can't believe I ever got that bad. Ugh.
  • RoanneRed
    RoanneRed Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    I used to make cookie dough, just to eat it. :(
    Yep, done that.
  • Kany
    Kany Posts: 336
    Options
    I used to eat 2 big macs, a large fries, and a large coke just for lunch. I don't do that anymore.
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    an entire box of pasta
    1 lb italian sausage
    1lb bag of broccoli
    garlic
    olive oil

====

Dinner most nights a week, as recent as three months ago.
    God I miss it. But I was eating my days calories in just pasta alone.
  • SkinnyMamaG
    Options
    And....because I live in NC (the birthplace of Krispy Kreme) I know full well the impossibility of eating just one HOT original glaze. The first two were usually gone before I was out of the parking lot good. *shame*
  • 77tes
    77tes Posts: 7,967 Member
    Options
    Cheez-its, by the box. The Costco-size box.
  • Kristy144
    Options
    When going through the drive through, I would order 2 seperate value meals with 2 different drinks because I didn't want the drive through people to know that I was really ordering 2 hamburgers for myself. Or, I would order the hamburgers different ways (one with no pickles, one with no onions, etc) so they wouldn't think they were both for me.

I can't believe I ever got that bad. Ugh.

Done that too!
  • macpatti
    macpatti Posts: 4,280 Member
    Options
    I used to eat almost a whole piece of "The Great Wall of Chocolate" at PF Chang's........after already eating dinner. So embarrassing when I think of how many calories are in that thing (1883).
  • sidddiq
    Options
    KFC spicy chicken 22 pieces

Family size fries

Family size coleslaw
  • jsamples2
    Options
    Entire bag of family sized Doritos! I also used to be able to eat a whole half gallon of mint chocolate chip ice cream in one sitting. I think at my worst though, I ate an entire large pizza by myself. I use this as motivation though. Even bad foods, when in moderation, and using correct portions and serving sizes, can be enjoyed. :)
  • ecamelon
    Options
    drinking honey or maple syrup when someone eats all the snacks.....
  • Murphk323
    Options
    used to think if it had fruit or vegetables in it, it was healthy.

but it's chicken and BROCCOLI alfredo :P haha.